Big Brother 14 news, gossip & speculation!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's the profile of Ian Terry, the HG who is one of us
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/member.php?u=271733
    You can look at his posts and threads.
    Most recent post is 27 Jun, a couple of days before sequester.

Makes an easy decision for who I'll be supporting! He's a bookie's favourite anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chima Simone ‏@ChimaSimone

No no houseguests, you win HOH, get screwed over by a "twist", throw your microphone, thennnnn quit. See, I should have been a mentor. ‪#BB14

:D:D:D
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,767
    Forum Member
    A quitter already? lol. If she's quit she's made a stupid decision, all that hoop jumping to get selected then the whole time in sequester and she finally gets into the house and quits because she doesn't like the twist? Doesn't make much sense to me!
  • Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chima Simone ‏@ChimaSimone

No no houseguests, you win HOH, get screwed over by a "twist", throw your microphone, thennnnn quit. See, I should have been a mentor. ‪#BB14

:D:D:D

Shes the best
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    A quitter already? lol. If she's quit she's made a stupid decision, all that hoop jumping to get selected then the whole time in sequester and she finally gets into the house and quits because she doesn't like the twist? Doesn't make much sense to me!

I don't see how mentors can have that much of a negative effect on them right from the beginning anyway.

Unless it really is like The Voice and the mentors have to choose which of their team gets evicted first
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Jojo didn't quit. She was one of the ones I kind of liked from her video.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The quitters are usually the recruits who just want the publicity and deals after the show. Instead of wasting their summer playing a game on TV they can just use up their initial fame, quit and make some money from it I guess
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The quitters are usually the recruits who just want the publicity and deals after the show. Instead of wasting their summer playing a game on TV they can just use up their initial fame, quit and make some money from it I guess

Well, it's really quite rare for a BBUS contestant to quit. I can only think of a handful of them and most of them had good reasons I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yobaba** wrote: »
    Well, it's really quite rare for a BBUS contestant to quit. I can only think of a handful of them and most of them had good reasons I think.

Well there are always those are quit before they go into the house, but as they haven't properly started I would still count Jojo as a pre-season quitter (if she has at all, I don't think she has)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evel Dick Donato ‏@EvelDick

Newest rumor... Not only has Willie Hantz smuggled his phone in the house up his ass, he also smuggled Russell Hantz in the house up his ass
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,767
    Forum Member
    Evel Dick Donato ‏@EvelDick

Newest rumor... Not only has Willie Hantz smuggled his phone in the house up his ass, he also smuggled Russell Hantz in the house up his ass
    Wow, isn't he witty?
  • Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant stand that bully
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cheesy pics of the houseguests around the pool are usually released around now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cheesy pics of the houseguests around the pool are usually released around now.

The challenge is to see how long you can go without finding it. I remember last seasons - cringe!
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure that last year they held back from releasing it to hide the returning players. (Even though absolutely everyone knew it was the couples and the Donatos). :p

They'll probably hold back from doing it until after the launch... Why do they even release those pictures anyway? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HG Twitter accounts

https://twitter.com/#!/BBHOH/big-brother-14-cast/members

I guess some friends & family may tweet using these.
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that last year they held back from releasing it to hide the returning players. (Even though absolutely everyone knew it was the couples and the Donatos). :p

They'll probably hold back from doing it until after the launch... Why do they even release those pictures anyway? :confused:

Because it's a summer of fun as indicated by horrible Sears Portrait Studio swimsuit photography! :cool:

There's always one guy who is visibly uncomfortable in the pictures. I suspect this will be our own plant this time around. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've started watching the HG Superpass interviews. They're about 20mins each - very detailed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    I suspect this will be our own plant this time around. :o

Bless him. I hope he makes us proud.
  • RixionRixion Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you have to pay to see superpass?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Rixion wrote: »

Yeah you need an account
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rixion wrote: »

http://www.real.com/superpass

$29.99 early bird discount if you sign up before Weds; then $39.99
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've started watching the HG Superpass interviews. They're about 20mins each - very detailed.

I've been putting off watching them all but may as well start now. Might cut some people out *cough* Ashley *cough*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, the videos are loading so slow I'm going to have to watch them later...
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    http://www.real.com/superpass

$29.99 early bird discount if you sign up before Weds; then $39.99

I haven't gotten around to getting mine sorted out for this year yet. Anyone know if Hot Spot Shield is still fine to see the streaming with, or do I need to find a new VPN. I want to be sorted before I make the superpass purchase.