I wonder who the new female Masood is??

dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
Forum Member
✭✭
In Lorraine's interview she said there would be a new female Masood member arriving in December who was going to cause some mischief. By saying new i take that to mean it wont be Shabnam, any ideas as to who it may be? and if they are arriving next month they would already be filming. Could it be who Zainab went to stay with recently, i cant remember her name but it was mentioned. I am surprised who ever it is that they havent been announced properly.

Comments

• ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,174
    Forum Member
    This happens sometimes, especially if the character is low key. The family does need adding too, I hope it's not a young teen though. My guess is it's either Aj's wife or his and Masoods mother.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was hoping it would be their mother too
  • LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was Shabnam or Afia surely she would've named them? Ditto the Beale expansion she talks of where she doesn't give an answer on Peter.

Very excited about both of these the show needs some new blood.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    This happens sometimes, especially if the character is low key. The family does need adding too, I hope it's not a young teen though. My guess is it's either Aj's wife or his and Masoods mother.

Either of these would be good for me, infact I want both of them brought in.
  • Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard it is AJs wife
  • LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redhead69 wrote: »
    I heard it is AJs wife
    Heard where?
    Forum Member
    AJ's wife has already appeared, it's possible they may bring her back but at the moment it's just speculation. We'll probably get the scoop in a day or two.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not going to be AJ's wife.

Maybe a cousin or something?
    Forum Member
    What's Meera Syal doing these days?
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    What's Meera Syal doing these days?

That would be amazing.
  • towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently AJ's wife was played by an 'extra' as they're known, hence her lack of lines when she appeared briefly a few months ago, so I don't think it will be her - and AJ would lose his fun single status.

I think we might get someone related to Zainab this time, since both AJ and that one whose name I can't spell :o are related to Masood.
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    Apparently AJ's wife was played by an 'extra' as they're known, hence her lack of lines when she appeared briefly a few months ago, so I don't think it will be her - and AJ would lose his fun single status.

I think we might get someone related to Zainab this time, since both AJ and that one whose name I can't spell :o are related to Masood.

Inzamam:p
  • towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Inzamam:p

That's it :D

I could have given it a try, I wouldn't have been that far out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    Could be Shabnam, but maybe a new actress playing her.

I wouldn't really want anyone else joining them, unless it is Shabnam.
  • Green KnickersGreen Knickers Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A female relative from Zainabs side is my guess either a sister or Aunt.
  • CRP2012CRP2012 Posts: 2,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im thinking AJs Daughter,its been said in the past that zainab has got a sister,but i dont think she would class as a masood
  • Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CRP2012 wrote: »
    im thinking AJs Daughter,its been said in the past that zainab has got a sister,but i dont think she would class as a masood

AJ doesn't have any kids.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I'd love to see Masood's mum arrive - so much potential for fun scenes with Zainab right there...
    Forum Member
    That would be amazing.

She's very good at drama and comedy, they should bring her in as Zainabs sister who makes Zainab look like the easy going one!
  • ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    I'd guess Mr's AJ
  • superstargirl81superstargirl81 Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    It would be good if it was the mother but I'm betting it's the wife
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    94ir wrote: »
    Could be Shabnam, but maybe a new actress playing her.

I wouldn't really want anyone else joining them, unless it is Shabnam.

LN implied that it was a new female so doubt its Shabs
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please let it be Masood and AJ mum, love to see her relationship with her sons, grandchildren and Zainab :D
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am hoping for AJ's wife, and I hope she is just impossible, but in a funny way. The sort of wife that they joke about at stag do's, that sort of thing, but more upbeat than Zainab.

Z works best away from any relatives who she may have to answer to, like her mother, I imagine her mum was very dominant, and that would not work well. If it is someone from Zainabs side, I hope it someone properly religious, she must be as practising a muslim as Dot is a christian. Sure, she'd have faults, like Dot and her endlees gossiping, but would be someone who judges Zaianb, rather than her judging just about anyone. Or maybe, if it has to be Z'mother, she could come live with her daughter, as she can no longer look after herself, she should be somone rather old, someone who needs to be in a home, but does not want to go.

We have plenty of young women now, but if they pick someone from that agegroup: no more princesses!! Shabnam, Amira, Afia, thbey were different, but all of them were pretty spoilt, and self-focussed.

My personal preference would be to have AJ's wife though, and maybe they could have children, young ones, or she could get pregnant soon after arriving. I bet AJ would be soap's most fun dad!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still waiting for AJs child with Roxy after their ONS