mrchimpmrchimp Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jesus christ...
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitzee and Maxine looked like puppets when they just danced!

Why isn't Bart questioning why Sinead is crying??? Strange bloke...
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    :eek: LOOOOOOOOOOL this ep just gets better and better.......
  • Options
    troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please tell me Jaqui finds out about Cindy and Rhys at Christmas time maybe ?
  • Options
    GilashGilash Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Oh dear. Did not expect Bart to do that.:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    Maxine and Mitzeee haha :D
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SarahJam wrote: »
    Why is Tony still protecting Cindy!

I was expecting him to reveal the truth about Cindy.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I'm starting to like Maxine and Mitzeee together. Seems like they might provide a bit of comic relief.
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    quite enjoyed that episode i must say:D had a good balance of character and the montage at the end sort of reminded be of the one bryan used to do
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitzeee and Maxine are great together, that after credits scene was the funniest in months.
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maxine makes a good point about Father Christmas!!!

I was never keen on Maxine at first, but she does go really well with Mitzee!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=rocketsalad;62955946]Maxine and Liam would be alright if they were two characters who'd actually had any decent development. Liam is still just all abs to me.

"When did you sleep with Will?" Sienna just gets bitchier and better![/QUOTE]

I agree
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    Finally!

Hollyoaks have realised Christmas is soon!:p

Yes but it's not today
    kobashi100 wrote: »
    isnt it funny that Joel now actually seems bothered about his 50% share in the club.

few weeks ago he was broke and on the rob. Could have just went to the club he owned.. lol

I mentioned that earlier

Apart from Jacqui who I went off last week, I found that episode cringeworthy
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,662
    Forum Member
    Great episode today. I don't feel sorry for Sinead or Cindy (what a crazy outburst) and I am really struggling to feel sorry for Jacqui, but it was great to watch. I really thought that Jacqui wouldn't find out about the baby being Rhys', so I am glad it all came out today. Hopefully there wont be anything stopping Bart from knowing the truth tomorrow.

I really wanted Tony and Jacqui together, but I really hate the way Tony is acting, I don't know if it would be good for Jacqui to be with a man that was keeping such a big secret from her.

Loved Mitzeee and Maxine, the first time I have actually liked Maxine, so more sister scenes from them is needed! I laughed at the end, very funny! Mitzeee needs a laugh.

Didn't care about Liam, I did like Joel, but didn't really see what the point was, but at least he remembers he has a club and is focusing on that now.
  • Options
    mrchimpmrchimp Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was pretty infuriating, so much was just being let slide.

I know it's a soap staple but it's such an annoying one - someone has something of massive, world-altering importance to say but - 'can it wait? I've got something important of my own that for one inexplicable reason or another will make you unable to say whatever it is you were here for.'
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked most of that episode, I just can't bring myself to care about the Savages and Texas and I'm not a fan of Sienna really.

I did like the fact that Dirk thinks crosswords are posh.

Jacqui was back to her very best, she is fantastic and Steph was pretty good too.

I went off Maxine a bit after that dancing on the bar stuff but I thought she was great tonight and her and Mitzeee work pretty well together.

Mitzeee in that dress might have been the highlight of the week.

Total girl crush.
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,662
    Forum Member
    jende wrote: »
    Maxine makes a good point about Father Christmas!!!

All I kept thinking about during that speech was that Silas arrived as Santa last year. India's death probably wont be mentioned, hopefully I am wrong though.
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    is it just me or does anyone think the club would be alot better off without brendan
  • Options
    coreysevillecoreyseville Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Really liking Hollyoaks at the minute after some bad times in the world of Hollyoaks i feel like the show is on the way up again and that makes me excited...also so shocked that so many people dislike Maxine I have loved her since day one and the after credits scene on tonights e4 with Maxine and Mitzeee was the first time in months I have actually really laughed at Hollyoaks I loved it :D
  • Options
    GilashGilash Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Really liking Hollyoaks at the minute after some bad times in the world of Hollyoaks i feel like the show is on the way up again and that makes me excited...also so shocked that so many people dislike Maxine I have loved her since day one and the after credits scene on tonights e4 with Maxine and Mitzeee was the first time in months I have actually really laughed at Hollyoaks I loved it :D

I like Maxine. Nikki and Rachel work so well together.:)
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Reo wrote: »
    All I kept thinking about during that speech was that Silas arrived as Santa last year. India's death probably wont be mentioned, hopefully I am wrong though.

Two years ago. Time flies!

Really enjoyed that episode. Not bothered about the Savage stuff, but really like Mitzeee with Maxine. And Jacqui was just incredible tonight. Love her to bits.
  • Options
    TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    Sex wrote: »
    UGH................liberty..
    i find her pointless she cant act for s***
    feels weird that rys is dead...
    ikr........ it's like he went on holiday and he'll be back in a few weeks:o
    is there gonna be an insect story with dodger and sienna:o.............
    ewwwww............imagine:eek:

Why are you replying to yourself?

Cindy going insane at Sinead like that was weird. And why does Tony put up with so much? She goes insane at Sinead and then yells at Tony whenever he tries to say or do something.

I haven't read any spoilers but I'm guessing Sinead will say yes, for dramatic effect, and it should be over as soon as Jacqui tells Myra but because Hollyoaks like to drag things on she won't tell Myra and we'll have to wait until Tony grows some man parts. It'll probably get revealed on Christmas, since that's the soap thing to do.

vixyvic wrote: »
    I sometimes do crosswords does that make me posh? :D

I wasn't aware that I'm posh. I don't play charades but I like playing chess and I don't mind crosswords, although I prefer Sudoku. Does that make me super posh?
  • Options
    Little LeighLittle Leigh Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reo wrote: »
    Great episode today. I don't feel sorry for Sinead or Cindy (what a crazy outburst) and I am really struggling to feel sorry for Jacqui, but it was great to watch. I really thought that Jacqui wouldn't find out about the baby being Rhys', so I am glad it all came out today. Hopefully there wont be anything stopping Bart from knowing the truth tomorrow.

I really wanted Tony and Jacqui together, but I really hate the way Tony is acting, I don't know if it would be good for Jacqui to be with a man that was keeping such a big secret from her.

Loved Mitzeee and Maxine, the first time I have actually liked Maxine, so more sister scenes from them is needed! I laughed at the end, very funny! Mitzeee needs a laugh.

Didn't care about Liam, I did like Joel, but didn't really see what the point was, but at least he remembers he has a club and is focusing on that now.

Pretty much agree with all this, particularly the Tony bit! I actually hope this firmly puts paid to any possibility of a reconcilliation between him and Jacqui once and for all. Also really glad that's Mitzee's getting lighter stuff with Maxine and is't getting paired up with a bloke again just yet. Nice to see Diane getting used a bit more too!
This discussion has been closed.