***Spoiler thread for Saturday 8th November***

Comments

• StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    slightly sideways off topic, why does Zoe keep calling Judy "Judy Moon" on ITT? or is it my hearing getting old?

Judy Moo, isn't it? It's the nickname she uses for herself on Twitter. :)
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Wow, wow and wow . How could Alison end up in the bottom two ? Will have to watch it again but I thought it was a lovely and technically excellent waltz and far better then most of those saved .

Many thanks to dmolyneaux, Olive and passer on .

Alison, Charleston or Caroline, Waltz?

Anyway, I think Caroline was in the bottom 2 because:

* she danced 2nd (perhaps the slot that will stick least in viewers' memories),

* it was a lacklustre dance (which also made is unmemorable),

* she was in mid-leaderboard and in a tie and was listed first of those in the tie, all of which meant she was in more danger than it would have seemed to many viewers.

* quite a few of the better dancers seemed to be in danger, so people were focusing on saving their 1st faves and may not have given votes to their 2nd or 3rd.
  • SWRD85SWRD85 Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on queen Sunetra! :)
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you spoiler moles whoever you are. Off to bed now. Will dream of Sunetra's dress - and me wearing it in hold with Brendan!

I thought you wrote you were going to dream of being in bed with Brendan!
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably best not to boast about how right you were that Caroline was in the bottom two and that everyone should have listened to you... I mean, nobody really knows what could have happened in any given week. After all, you should know that well as someone who championed Abbey, who was in the bottom two at a similar stage.

I wasnt really boasting, was I :confused:; Sorry if you saw it as boasting; I didnt mean it that way......

I also dont think that she will have the same fate that Abbey did. 2 VERY different persons, personalities, journeys.........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    BIB What have I done :confused:
    I dont know why she keeps getting awful costumes :confused: but I dont see it as some sort of " big conspiracy " of wanting to make her invisible.
    To be fair, Frankie and Pixie also have been saddled with awful song choices....

Really?? Which of Pixie's has been awful? Song wise, costume wise and dance position wise?
  • RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    LMAO!!!!

Hey. Maybe producers are keeping Murray in for the delicious shortbread :D

If we have to endure a Judy Jive I hope they consider giving the viewers some too.

If they ever do a Rhumba they will need to drug the shortbread before they dole it out!!!!
  • Arnostae's MumArnostae's Mum Posts: 1,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gave all my votes to Alison and still couldn't save her. It's been a bad week for the Midlander contestants (first Jemma on the Apprentice and now Alison).

With that leaderboard:

- Judy had to get at least 1 point (but technically 2) more than Alison and 3 more than Caroline
    - Jake had to get at least 1 point more than Alison and 2 more than Caroline
    - Steve, Sunetra and Mark all had to get at least 1 point more than Caroline.

Judy at worst would have had to have got 4 points from the vote (so 8th place), but with all of the ties, it's likely that she would have got at least 6 (so 6th place or above) - this is in the event that Caroline was bottom of the vote.

If I've worked this out correctly, Caroline could only have finished about 8th at best in the vote - with Mark, Sunetra, Steve, Jake and Judy all being above her, theoretically it would be 6th best, but it would rely on Pixie, Frankie and Simon all having lower votes and avoiding the DO, which is impossible. It's pretty likely that she was either bottom or 2nd from bottom (but I'd say bottom is the more likely result).

It's been a while since I did working out like this, so I hope my maths is right!

For Caroline to have been in bottom 2 overall she must have been either bottom or 2nd bottom of the viewer vote. Mathematically it is impossible to fit in all scores otherwise. In fact, it's difficult to fit in all scores if she wasn't bottom.

Thus Alison must have been 2nd bottom in phone votes.

To not be in bottom 2 overall, Judy must have been at least 6th in phone votes. But if Daily Star are as correct as they often are she is winning public vote.
  • Striker22Striker22 Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    I don't think its the fact Caroline is unlikable, they edited her like a fake in training and that's why she was in the position she was in. She has been doing reasonably well on online polls, trouble is people don't put that into practice. :( >:(

I find both Caroline and particularly Pixie,fake.
  • nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But I like watching her on the show :); Im really enjoying her journey with Anton so why wouldnt I vote for her :confused:
    We all vote for different reasons :confused:

Don't journeys start at A and end at B? The direction of travel for Anton and Judy is towards C which is the same distance from A as B and has a bearing of 180 degrees from B .
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can live with Alison going tonight over Judy but this is the last week. I wont be happy if one of the others goes next week because Judy is way behind all of them. I thought this week, contrary to what some are saying, that she was worse than last. She either walked or was dragged around by Anton. OK she might be enjoying it but so are the others so that is not a reason to vote for her.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably best not to boast about how right you were that Caroline was in the bottom two and that everyone should have listened to you... I mean, nobody really knows what could have happened in any given week. After all, you should know that well as someone who championed Abbey, who was in the bottom two at a similar stage.

Good point, wasn't sure but yes Abbey ended up in the bottom two also, so it means very little in the final stages . I like Caroline very much . Couldn't bear to watch Xfactor but always enjoyed Caroline on the xtraFactor . She is very witty .

Will have to use my votes next week .
  • holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you for the spoiler x

Funny how people often go out on their best dance.

Alison vs Caroline - Alison out
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    natalian wrote: »
    Don't journeys start at A and end at B? The direction of travel for Anton and Judy is towards C which is the same distance from A as B and has a bearing of 180 degrees from B .

:D:D Very funny .
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I gave all my votes to Alison and still couldn't save her. It's been a bad week for the Midlander contestants (first Jemma on the Apprentice and now Alison).

With that leaderboard:

- Judy had to get at least 1 point (but technically 2) more than Alison and 3 more than Caroline
    - Jake had to get at least 1 point more than Alison and 2 more than Caroline
    - Steve, Sunetra and Mark all had to get at least 1 point more than Caroline.

Judy at worst would have had to have got 4 points from the vote (so 8th place), but with all of the ties, it's likely that she would have got at least 6 (so 6th place or above) - this is in the event that Caroline was bottom of the vote.

If I've worked this out correctly, Caroline could only have finished about 8th at best in the vote - with Mark, Sunetra, Steve, Jake and Judy all being above her, theoretically it would be 6th best, but it would rely on Pixie, Frankie and Simon all having lower votes and avoiding the DO, which is impossible. It's pretty likely that she was either bottom or 2nd from bottom (but I'd say bottom is the more likely result).

It's been a while since I did working out like this, so I hope my maths is right!

Frankie got more votes than Caroline as well.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    natalian wrote: »

I see what you mean but I personally just enjoy watching Judy on the show ...shrug....

I will keep voting for them as long as they are on the show. Although I think that they will probably leave next week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Hopefully this means they will utilise Aljaz more on ITT, as they have done with other ousted pros, and include him in the Christmas Special.

Ah yes the Christmas Special, good point ! Also as reigning pro champion it is probably quite crucial that Aljaz has a regular and prominent role in ITT for the rest of the series ?? As a long time lurker, thanks a lot for the spoiler. Couldn't cope without it :kitty:
  • celfyddydaucelfyddydau Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    Judy Moo - because that's her twitter name. @judmoo

Thanks I only use Twitter for business so don't do a lot of following on it so didn't get the meaning.

Is Zoe's twitter name hashtag? :D
  • coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB What have I done :confused:
    I dont know why she keeps getting awful costumes :confused: but I dont see it as some sort of " big conspiracy " of wanting to make her invisible.
    To be fair, Frankie and Pixie also have been saddled with awful song choices....

You positively gloated, which I have to say surprised me, hence my not cool.
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    For Caroline to have been in bottom 2 overall she must have been either bottom or 2nd bottom of the viewer vote. Mathematically it is impossible to fit in all scores otherwise. In fact, it's difficult to fit in all scores if she wasn't bottom.

Thus Alison must have been 2nd bottom in phone votes.

To not be in bottom 2 overall, Judy must have been at least 6th in phone votes. But if Daily Star are as correct as they often are she is winning public vote.

This (audience) result would have seen Judy saved:

7. Judy
    8. Simon
    9. Alison
    10. Caroline
  • DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YES! Alison should have gone weeks ago, probably before Tim and definitely before Thom! Many celebrations this evening! :D
  • TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cwickham wrote: »
    Frankie must also have outpolled Caroline for Caroline to be in the bottom two.

I factored Frankie in when I said that Caroline couldn't have been 6th in the vote :p In the top part, I just mentioned the ones who were equal/below her on the leaderboard so that I could work out the points and voting positions more easily.

So if we work on the basis that Caroline was 7th at best (with Pixie, Simon and Alison all below) - ie 4 points and an overall total of 11 points:

Judy would have had to have been at least 4th in the vote
    Jake at least 5th
    Steve, Mark, Sunetra and Frankie at least 6th

If you go on Caroline being 10th and last - ie 1 point and an overall total of 8 points:

Judy would have had to have been at least 7th
    Jake at least 8th
    Steve, Mark, Frankie and Sunetra at least 9th

I'd suggest it's more towards the first option, as I can see Alison and possibly Simon being below her - Simon had to be only 1 point below her in the vote to be safe.
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Judy will go next week, what with it being Blackpool and another "shock" DO this week...

I'm pleased she's made it to Blackpool; she seems to be genuinely enjoying the show and her partnership with Anton is fabulous. I've voted for her every week (sorry :blush:), and will continue to next week, but I think her time will be up next week.

I'm sad for Caroline, but there is always one contender who ends up in the DO at the half way stage. It's not the end of the world for Caroline either, she could end up like Abbey and win it. I'm just glad Jake avoided the DO because he's been given a hard time by the judges recently.
  • thengp12thengp12 Posts: 5,670
    Forum Member
    What dances does every one think they are getting next week? I hope Argentine Tango gets its outing next week
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Striker22 wrote: »
    I find both Caroline and particularly Pixie,fake.

There is only person on show who reeks of insincerity and that is Mark. He is flippin cringeworthy with his pre rehearsed lines of how meek he is. All together now - aww

He needs to lay off it now as his dancing is good enough to not need this.