Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It amuses me when audience members act shocked by any on-stage arguing and violence. I'm sure that's exactly what they turned up to see!
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does the show have official product placement status? I noticed when they went outside Costa featured prominently in the background. Maybe they could have Klenex as a partner too.
  • poshbakerlooposhbakerloo Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    It amuses me when audience members act shocked by any on-stage arguing and violence. I'm sure that's exactly what they turned up to see!

I think its more fun to act shocked...Me and my friends were in the audience a few years ago, and nothing shocks me anyway, let alone things from this show which I have watched many times, but when you are with your friends you do tend to laugh, gasp and woop a lot haha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone see todays programme...... it was CHAVTASTIC! The stage was packed and there was only 5 people on it! :D

She even named her daughter after a sweet!
  • JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Julie Returns tomorrow folks ;) (on facebook the video)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=977967242218178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The programme is getting more nonsensical by the day... today one of the guests ended up in the gallery rigging and followed by the rest of them.....It was like a Benny Hill sketch:)

Kyle's bias becomes ever more apparent. Saying that he did have the most obnoxious moron on the other day going out with a 'cougar' called Barb....... more like an alley cat but there you go. He'd assaulted another guest, insulted half the research team and called JK an OAP!
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The programme is getting more nonsensical by the day... today one of the guests ended up in the gallery rigging and followed by the rest of them.....It was like a Benny Hill sketch:)

Kyle's bias becomes ever more apparent. Saying that he did have the most obnoxious moron on the other day going out with a 'cougar' called Barb....... more like an alley cat but there you go. He'd assaulted another guest, insulted half the research team and called JK an OAP!

haha...i watch it sometimes when I'm home.
    Cheers me up that my family is "normal". :D
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    I see Vinny and gobby Julie was on "again".

Is Julie after a Equity card ?????

Mind you who would marry a man who had had sex with 2 of her daughters in the first place :o
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »

Mind you who would marry a man who had had sex with 2 of her daughters in the first place :o

They are a sight to behold, aren't they? :D

I think they're also due to appear in this weeks 'Beneftis Britain' episode on C5. I believe they're in Blackpool. I spotted Vinne and one of the daughters at the post office on Waterloo Road here in Blackpool earlier this year. I thought of asking for an autograph but I didn't want anyone realizing I watch the show. :blush:
    Forum Member
    They are a sight to behold, aren't they? :D

I think they're also due to appear in this weeks 'Beneftis Britain' episode on C5. I believe they're in Blackpool. I spotted Vinne and one of the daughters at the post office on Waterloo Road here in Blackpool earlier this year. I thought of asking for an autograph but I didn't want anyone realizing I watch the show. :blush:

Last time I saw them on one of their other shows they were living in Anfield. Think they were getting a sky/virgin package lol.

Just found another reason not to go to Blackpool :D
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member

The entire bunch of 'em are a stark living warning on the perils of consanguinity ........................ !!! As for the Julie creature, she ought to be rehomed into a padded cell with a permanent prescription of Librium. Equity card? PMSL.
    Forum Member
    Pedro wrote: »
    The entire bunch of 'em are a stark living warning on the perils of consanguinity ........................ !!! As for the Julie creature, she ought to be rehomed into a padded cell with a permanent prescription of Librium. Equity card? PMSL.

She does seem to like airing all her dirty washing in public doesnt Julie lol.
    As for her husband sorry ex husband well I can see why all the women flock around him :D..asl long as they are related to Julie he wont ever go short :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Re todays Julie and Vinny special.........that entire family have no shame, no dignity and no purpose.

I felt sorry for the poor flowers!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Re todays Julie and Vinny special.........that entire family have no shame, no dignity and no purpose.

I felt sorry for the poor flowers!

Can you imagine having her as a neighbor in a terraced house? My god is she loud! Mind you she had a valid reason to be passed off yesterday, unless it was just a put-on to get their faces back on telly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you imagine having her as a neighbor in a terraced house? My god is she loud! Mind you she had a valid reason to be passed off yesterday, unless it was just a put-on to get their faces back on telly.

She's on another TV programme soon..... Life on the Dole or something of that ilk from Blackpool. She must love the attention, silly cow. :o:o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's on another TV programme soon..... Life on the Dole or something of that ilk from Blackpool. She must love the attention, silly cow. :o:o:o

I think it's on tonite. The program description mentions something about a mum of six from Blackpool being banned from the job center. Not sure if that's Julie though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's on tonite. The program description mentions something about a mum of six from Blackpool being banned from the job center. Not sure if that's Julie though.

I hope they've hidden all the flowers. :D
    Forum Member
    Tonight Channel 5 Benefits Britain...Life on the dole....9pm.
    Mother of 6 is banned from the job center....a man sell his mobilty scooter and a single mums benefits are cut in half.

So Julie has packed up her circus and traveled to Blackpool...:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another drugged up returnee (without either the wit or charisma of a dead frog) on today. Kris..... and his lovely girlfriend Sammi........ those 2 deserve each, unfortunately, the poor kid that is to be born doesn't.
    Forum Member
    Tonight Channel 5 Benefits Britain...Life on the dole....9pm.
    Mother of 6 is banned from the job center....a man sell his mobilty scooter and a single mums benefits are cut in half.

So Julie has packed up her circus and traveled to Blackpool...:D

Watched the show Benefits Britain with Julie and her sister and latest boyfreind :o and at the end she claimed she was pregnant....46 AND F**KING PREGNANT...her words not mine lol....Anyone know if she was and has she had the poor little bugger yet??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched the show Benefits Britain with Julie and her sister and latest boyfreind :o and at the end she claimed she was pregnant....46 AND F**KING PREGNANT...her words not mine lol....Anyone know if she was and has she had the poor little bugger yet??

Apparently her current beau is posting in the Benefits Britain thread... I reckon he's got the inside scoop. :D
    Forum Member
    Apparently her current beau is posting in the Benefits Britain thread... I reckon he's got the inside scoop. :D

After I posted on here I found the other forum....having a blond moment lol....yea saw the reply but think its somebody just taking the micky :D

Wonder what Vinny is up to now that Julies gone and left him lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After I posted on here I found the other forum....having a blond moment lol....yea saw the reply but think its somebody just taking the micky :D

Wonder what Vinny is up to now that Julies gone and left him lol

Probably shacking up with one of her daughters, as is his M.O. <barf icon>
    Forum Member
    Probably shacking up with one of her daughters, as is his M.O. <barf icon>

Think there was only one daughter he hadnt had the pleasure of :D
  • ubermanuberman Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed he's started saying goodbye to "the five ppl watching at home", wonder what's brought that on? Apart from him being a weirdo obviously.