2011 Least Favourite Pro Dancers Male/Female

Comments

• gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girls - Natalie - I've just never been able to warm to her, she seems very serious all of the time

Boys - James - I really didn't like him when he first started strictly then warmed to him for a while but gone off him again. I think the other professionals in the group dance tonight really showed him up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James

Aliona
  • jinx2jinx2 Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    James I really am not a fan of, also I have bursts of mild annoyance towards Robin (but that may be because he reminds me of my brother and I get really annoyed with him!)
    Natalie: I've mellowed towards her this year but in the past I found her rather over bearing.
  • FairynuffFairynuff Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Artem and Natalie
    teeth:(
  • perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    Male: Anton. I would have said there wasn't much competition, but James is really trying.

Female: Aliona. She gets a lot of stick for her choreography, and much of it deservedly so. But look at this year - a fairly straight cha-cha and foxtrot (?) and fairly decent marks. She then choreographed a handjive with a couple of kicks and flicks, and half a waltz and got her celeb to just shy of top of the table. So as it seems to get them more marks, I think we're due more bonkers choreography.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fairynuff wrote: »
    Artem and Natalie
    teeth:(

Lol :D:D:D
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damahepa wrote: »
    WHAT!?!?!?!!

Why Flavia?!?!?! What's she done wrong!

Oh, also same question to anyone who said Erin!
    How can anyone not like Flavia? lol
  • CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Male - James (and always has been)
    Female - I don't really take to aliona but generally I like most of them

This is me pretty much as well although I had warmed to James a bit but he's pissed me off again this week with his mouthing off.
    But, to clarify, I think Len and Craig both were out of order as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Male: Artem / Pasha (shoot me down :P I don't feel I know either of them much yet)

Female: Aliona

I like them all though, so it's the worst of a great bunch :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Female: Aliona (and then Katya)
    Male: Anton - his attitude towards Nancy makes me feel uncomfortable, as does watching him in any Latin dance :(
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James & Anton
    Katya & Natalie
  • Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eugenie wrote: »
    James
    Katya

Same. I don't dislike Katya, I just think she's a bit of a cold fish.

James on the other hand is a complete div.
  • carol northcarol north Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flavia

James - ego
    Vincent - self love
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James (mostly due the outbursts) and Kristina
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James
    Aliona
  • Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    Robin

havent really got one for the girls....past seasons it's been Natalie, but I'm liking her this time with Audley
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    I think Artem has always been cold. I really hate his harsh teaching persona. He doesn't seem to praise at all. It looked like Kara had done some dancing before, but Holly hasn't. I don't think they are a good pairing.
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aliona

James
  • ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    Aliona.

James.

But I find Katya boring/irritating (it's the accent, I think). Flavia can be very dull although I know she's almost as revered as the saints by some.

Anton's 'humour' leaves me cold. Vincent used to drive me crazy with his narcissism but no so much any longer. Artem does seem a cold fish.

Oh, dear. I can talk my way out of having any time for most of them if I come to think about it.
  • NooneNoone Posts: 6,048
    Forum Member
    j4Rose wrote: »
    I think Artem has always been cold. I really hate his harsh teaching persona. He doesn't seem to praise at all. It looked like Kara had done some dancing before, but Holly hasn't. I don't think they are a good pairing.

I'm not sure you can trust the editing. Artem is set now as the hard taskmaster and it's the same as Vincent being the loverman or Brendan and James the 'bad boys'. Kara didn't have much previous training - she did say that Artem was tough but that he was the perfect gentleman and made her laugh - so, perhaps we're not seeing any of the Pros as they really are.

From a choreo perspective I'd choose Aliona, although is doing better than last year but it's early days and fear what she'll get Harry to do as the competition progresses.

For the male it's a toss up between James and Robin. I think both produce really lumbering and dull choreo and often I think Robin looks wobbly and out of control himself...Robin.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,154
    Forum Member
    Favourite: Anton
    Least Favourite: James
  • GirlygigglerGirlygiggler Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kristina - never been a fan of hers!

Anton - annoying.
  • VintageWhineVintageWhine Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the pros aren't following this thread!

Aliona seems to be getting a lot of thumbs down, so if she's reading this - Aliona, take no notice, you're my favourite! (And I don't mean in the Brucie sense either!)
  • Brian1709Brian1709 Posts: 2,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Least Favourite is Anton.

I like all the girls
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Female - Katya
    Male - Anton