Forum Member
✭✭✭
Qvc have the humax 9200t for 215.64 plus 6.45 postage dont know if that is good

Comments

• bampsambampsam Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    raymogy wrote:
    Plus you can try it out under their "30-day money-back guarantee".Good way of seeing if the 9200T is for you!Mind you it will cost on the return postage. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    raymogy wrote:

I think the John lewis price is in fact a better deal.
    For £229.00 (no postage as you can uplift) this includes a 2 year warranty, with an obviously easy return to your local store if there are any problems.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Year warranty is standard on most, if not all Humax products.
  • bronsonbronson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not just pay £199.
    Forum Member
    bronson wrote:
    Why not just pay £199.

The problem with these online stores is that you tend to ave difficulties returning goods if there is a problem. Plus potential damage by courier and postal costs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    jalba wrote:
    The problem with these online stores is that you tend to ave difficulties returning goods if there is a problem. Plus potential damage by courier and postal costs.

I got mine for 199 from Comet -- from the store not online. Don't know what they are selling it for now, though.
    Forum Member
    I got mine for 199 from Comet -- from the store not online. Don't know what they are selling it for now, though.

I think Comet is one of the worst for after sales service. My sister in law has been trying to sort out problems with them regarding a Panasonic TV for about 9 months now. I also believe there is a web site with many disgruntled customers airing their problems.
  • Brava 210Brava 210 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    I have had really bad service from Comet,they are useless
    Forum Member

£229.99 apparently http://www.comet.co.uk/cometbrowse/quickSearch.do?N=108&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode+matchallany&Nty=1&Ntt=humax&zone=eCometZone&Nr=OR(AND(p_Active:1,p_Web:Y),p_RecordType:C)
  • FirespireFirespire Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brava 210 wrote:
    I have had really bad service from Comet,they are useless

The Comets near me have vastly improved thier service including an aftersales problem I had with a product (not Humax).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jalba wrote:

Can I say that I bought my Digifusion FVRT200 from TribalUK.com which failed 2 months after it was purchased. They have been fantastic about returning it, and have refunded my postage costs - even though I asked the post office for insurance fin case the product was damaged.

Not sure if my experience is typical or not, but Digifusion support said that TribalUK were "very good" at handling returned faulty goods.

Mark.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    If Comet has bad after sales service then you should just take it back and demand an exchange or a refund.

The quality of service often depends on the store, or even the staff/policies that it has at different times. I have had good and bad experiences with the same PC World store at different times. If one store is bad, try taking it to another!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Why would you pay over £199???

http://www.cwdigital.co.uk/pvr_9200t.asp

Includes delivery
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    russd1978 wrote:
    Why would you pay over £199???

http://www.cwdigital.co.uk/pvr_9200t.asp

Includes delivery

http://www.cwdigital.co.uk/pvr.asp

All Humax units have a unique 2 years at home swap out warranty! with this website, do that me that the postage cost is free ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Yes, its £199 inc delivery and 2 year warranty, its been on this forum for ages, nothing new guys!! Got mine from there, they are very helpful and nice.