I have somebody for this years-Celebrity Big Brother

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
Forum Member
I have been watching CBB for years now and I always end up saying, well I know about 3 of them, so this year I have a potential Housemate that would make the show unmissable, His name is Robin Deakin 'ROCKIN ROBIN' A professional Boxer who has been very unfairly treated in the press http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/britains-worst-boxer-rockin-robin-3205772 ,
Yes. He has a shocking pro record, WON 1 Lost 51- yes, that looks awful, but please look him up the guy was born with a disability, I won't go into it here, there is far more better qualified writers that have written about it, just google him!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLQnqhrFKJM

The lad is a born entertainer , he would be amazing viewing and would give CBB a much needed boost, yes, he may well not be known that well to a lot of people who are not boxing fans,(but how many knew Casey Bachelor from the last one?) but he is massively respected in the pro boxing circuit and any of his former opponents will tell you he is certainly not Britains worst boxer, he loves to box ,he took on fights that he shouldn't have but he has never, and will never duck anyone, his story is amazing and I still hope that he will do a Rocky and turn his career around and win a title.

He was in a paper yesterday in a celeb news section saying he was spotted going to a gym so he is obviously getting well known now, he also did another reality show called "Girlfriends" on ITV a year or so back, I just think that he would be great viewing ,if you check him out on Twitter https://twitter.com/rockinrobinbox6 you will see he isn't afraid to air his views!

Firstly, I am a boxing fan and always try and watch Robin when he boxes as I know I will be entertained, secondly, I am a CBB fan and want someone in the house that will keep me glued to the screen ,and after researching Robins story, seeing his interviews ,reading many articles about him I just know he'd be a great Housemate, forgive me if you don't know him ,but I would urge you to look him up, it is truly an amazing achievement that the lad can walk ,let alone be a professional sportsman ,he is being treated disgustingly by the gutter press and this would also give him the opportunity to have his say, believe me if going by his interviews he certainly would not be shy in letting people know the truth.

We need fireworks in CBB, He'd bring them and would be much more entertaining than a lot of the people that have been put in of late.

PUT ROCKIN ROBIN IN THE CBB HOUSE , You know it makes sense.

GET ROCKIN ROBIN IN CBB 15 votes

YES
6%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
NO
93%
bleary_eyedDiscoPantsmagsy5621stCenturyBoyStigOfTheKrump_NiallDEE_dylanpartyonMorningCazzButterfacekirbyreedAndrew_DuncanLandslideBradQueenAmyadamski94 14 votes

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    rob1969 wrote: »
    I have been watching CBB for years now and I always end up saying, well I know about 3 of them, so this year I have a potential Housemate that would make the show unmissable, His name is Robin Deakin 'ROCKIN ROBIN' A professional Boxer who has been very unfairly treated in the press http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/britains-worst-boxer-rockin-robin-3205772 ,
    Yes. He has a shocking pro record, WON 1 Lost 51- yes, that looks awful, but please look him up the guy was born with a disability, I won't go into it here, there is far more better qualified writers that have written about it, just google him!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLQnqhrFKJM

The lad is a born entertainer , he would be amazing viewing and would give CBB a much needed boost, yes, he may well not be known that well to a lot of people who are not boxing fans,(but how many knew Casey Bachelor from the last one?) but he is massively respected in the pro boxing circuit and any of his former opponents will tell you he is certainly not Britains worst boxer, he loves to box ,he took on fights that he shouldn't have but he has never, and will never duck anyone, his story is amazing and I still hope that he will do a Rocky and turn his career around and win a title.

He was in a paper yesterday in a celeb news section saying he was spotted going to a gym so he is obviously getting well known now, he also did another reality show called "Girlfriends" on ITV a year or so back, I just think that he would be great viewing ,if you check him out on Twitter https://twitter.com/rockinrobinbox6 you will see he isn't afraid to air his views!

Firstly, I am a boxing fan and always try and watch Robin when he boxes as I know I will be entertained, secondly, I am a CBB fan and want someone in the house that will keep me glued to the screen ,and after researching Robins story, seeing his interviews ,reading many articles about him I just know he'd be a great Housemate, forgive me if you don't know him ,but I would urge you to look him up, it is truly an amazing achievement that the lad can walk ,let alone be a professional sportsman ,he is being treated disgustingly by the gutter press and this would also give him the opportunity to have his say, believe me if going by his interviews he certainly would not be shy in letting people know the truth.

We need fireworks in CBB, He'd bring them and would be much more entertaining than a lot of the people that have been put in of late.

PUT ROCKIN ROBIN IN THE CBB HOUSE , You know it makes sense.

Are you, Rob, trying to get yourself signed up to the next CBB, pretending to write about your mate Robin?
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. Just no.
  • aussiewantsaps2aussiewantsaps2 Posts: 1,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dont be silly
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never heard of him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Never heard of him

That's usually the criteria for a "celeb" housemate. He'll probably go in now.
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure his manager can put him forward in the normal way. They're not that picky I think they had 2 non celebs last time
  • SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a big brother area on the forum. Maybe you should post your poll there for more votes.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sammmymack wrote: »
    There's a big brother area on the forum. Maybe you should post your poll there for more votes.

He did. Twice, I think. Both went the same sort of way as this one.