Probably completely wrong here...[Possible Spoilers from Children in Need Clip]

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
Forum Member
But in the children in need clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zn9Ss9rZMcU#t=26

...as Matt Smith's Doctor walks into the room with the paintings, the man in the white coat who is talking to Kate - look at the converse and the trousers...is it David Tennant's Doctor?

Might be completely wrong...but the more I watch it, the more I convince myself. It just seems so pointless unless it's actually him or another major character - they're also very careful not to show his head.

Kate never met the 10th Doctor, so would make sense for him to be the one to pop back in time and do...something...plus I'm pretty sure that Moffat would want to drop as many hidden things into the clips as possible.

So, that's my reasoning...now you can provide your reasons why I'm an idiot and shouldn't eat packets of skittles before watching DW videos. :o

Comments

• CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UNITS Scientific Section are having a "Dress as your Favourite Doctor" Day at Work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Corwin wrote: »
    UNITS Scientific Section are having a "Dress as your Favourite Doctor" Day at Work.

Quite possible :D

The trousers don't really match to be fair. But I just keep thinking...why is he there in the first place...what's the point of having an extra in that scene if it's not something worthwhile...and the timing is just so perfect, walking away before Matt Smith would be able to see his face, etc.
  • CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the purpose of the extra was to take away Kate's coat because there were no hooks to hang it on, and the purpose of removing her coat was to show that she had only just arrived.

Not nearly as interesting as an undercover Doctor, I admit...
  • johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    Never know, absolutely anything could be a clue and we don't know it.
    Forum Member
    I thought the purpose of the extra was to take away Kate's coat because there were no hooks to hang it on, and the purpose of removing her coat was to show that she had only just arrived.

Not nearly as interesting as an undercover Doctor, I admit...

Your explanation is much more plausible :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Besides, the idea was already used for Mickey's reveal in Army of Ghosts.
  • Tony TigerTony Tiger Posts: 2,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can see their long hair so I'm guessing probably not.
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't actually notice him:o
    Forum Member
    I didn't actually notice him:o

Probably because there wasn't anything to notice...my mind works in strange ways...

I just saw converse and thought TENNANT :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    He says something aswell, at first it sounded like Tennant but im not sure.
  • adams66adams66 Posts: 3,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably because there wasn't anything to notice...my mind works in strange ways...

I just saw converse and thought TENNANT :o

Other characters can wear converse shoes you know...
    I have some, yet I look nothing like Tennant...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Other characters can wear converse shoes you know...
    I have some, yet I look nothing like Tennant...

In fairness, Converse are the Tenth Doctor's 'thing', like Ecclestone and his jacket, or Smith and Bowties. It's likely the converse were a red herring.
  • adams66adams66 Posts: 3,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In fairness, Converse are the Tenth Doctor's 'thing', like Ecclestone and his jacket, or Smith and Bowties. It's likely the converse were a red herring.

Yup - it's Moffat messin' with your head again. Again!