Options

Anybody else notice Ruby Wax...

Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
Forum Member
On YBF....

She squirted the body lotion arund and then somebody gave her the rubber glove to mop it up.
Adam said something about "They're perfect for housewives" and Ruby Wax made a point of positioning the fingers of the glove so she could use it to flip him the bird.

I was quite surprised that nobody in the studio seemed to notice what she did or react to it.
It was quite obvious and I thought it was pretty funny cos Adam clearly is a sexist bellend.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, though I think they chose to overlook it so as to not draw more attention to it. Adam clearly deserved that though.
  • Options
    penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    On YBF....

She squirted the body lotion arund and then somebody gave her the rubber glove to mop it up.
    Adam said something about "They're perfect for housewives" and Ruby Wax made a point of positioning the fingers of the glove so she could use it to flip him the bird.

I was quite surprised that nobody in the studio seemed to notice what she did or react to it.
    It was quite obvious and I thought it was pretty funny cos Adam clearly is a sexist bellend.

great description:D
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On YBF....

She made the lotion ejeculate on purpose. Ruby Wax is all me, me, me.
  • Options
    penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    She made the lotion ejeculate on purpose. Ruby Wax is all me, me, me.

Surprising she didn't get on with Adam then. But then she has a brain and he is a neanderthal
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    Everyone in the studio would have had to put up with her for at least an hour or so by that point, nobody wanted to give her any encouragement by then.
  • Options
    M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Mr Line wrote: »
    Everyone in the studio would have had to put up with her for at least an hour or so by that point, nobody wanted to give her any encouragement by then.

She is awful, the only panellist the show has had that i have liked less is vanessa feltz.
  • Options
    boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was unbelievably rude to Adam. Reflects badly on herself imo :rolleyes:
  • Options
    MrsWatermelonMrsWatermelon Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't watch it because she was on, I can't stand that woman.

Adam deserves rudeness though, sexist idiot.
  • Options
    jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like her she comes across as being a very bitter woman.
  • Options
    InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't it just the kind of joke that most people would come up with given a rubber glove and a snotty remark to reply to?
  • Options
    CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Well i thought the rude cow deliberately squirted the bottle to draw attention to herself.... Dara had already done it (by mistake i think) but she did it quite deliberately - awful attention seeker!
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    ruby wax was rude/obnoxious because she was shown up, the supposed comedian not as funny as the fired candidate.
  • Options
    KingOliKingOli Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam is a bit of an idiot but I have no sympathy for Wax after she kept insulting Melody on the show last year, she got away with all the personal attacks because Melody just seemed shocked but Adam was a bit more brazen and got a few laughs himself.
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprising she didn't get on with Adam then. But then she has a brain and he is a neanderthal

Adam does seem to be a bit neanderthal. But I think Wax is just a loud mouth. She may have a brain - somewhere. It's just a shame it doesn't do her any favours. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the purpose of the comedian on the panel is to get a few laughs (Dara O' Brien is already there but oh well). I thought both Adam came across as bad as well, He was way too over-confident.
  • Options
    seagull_Markseagull_Mark Posts: 3,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On YBF....

You've Been Framed?