Revolution (UK PACE) - Fridays 9pm Sky1 HD

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lordOfTime wrote: »
    So...

Did I miss something at the very end of the episode when Rachel broke down?

I know she took it hard when she found out her father was in league with the Patriots, but I the way she reacted at the end I thought Zelko Ivanek's character had made good on his threat to kill him. :s

Or not... I can be quite thick :blush:

I think it was just the fact her father had betrayed her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sazuburns wrote: »
    The 'English' one (who was definitely an Aussie if her accent was anything to go by).

Yeah the one that died early on. Ben's girlfriend? I hope not. Horrid actress. I did feel sorry that she never got to see her kids again or find out what happened to them though.
    Ssdd wrote: »
    Jason was fascinating to watch!

A bit like monroe's camp.

I actually felt sorry for Bas this time. He never mean to go so far. And grandpa :eek:

Jason and Tom Neville's storyline went stale very quickly. I'm guessing that woman's husband is the guy in charge of the army in the town where Mile are etc. Would be typical Revolution handiness to unite the cast.

Bas's added storyline with his wife and unborn child dying was only added to make us feel more sorry for Bass. Didn't like it at all. Felt too pushed. I just like him for his being bad-ass. The way he dispatched those army folk who had guns on Aaron was awesome!
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Wow those patriots are so BAD!! torturing people for the sake of being mean? Am loving this season so much more than the 1st, hardly any negatives.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow those patriots are so BAD!! torturing people for the sake of being mean? Am loving this season so much more than the 1st, hardly any negatives.

There is still a good few negatives. All the Tom & Jason Neville storyline is crap. It started out OK at the refugee camp but now its awful.

Also would like a few more flashbacks of exactly what happened after the power went back on. Only seen them back at The Tower briefly.

And I wonder if they'll bring Nora back. I mean she died at the tower, The nanites could have revived her. The nanites could be controlled by anyone who was in the tower when the power went back on. Just the rest of the group havn't died yet in order to 'activate' the nanites.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vintage06 wrote: »
    Bas's added storyline with his wife and unborn child dying was only added to make us feel more sorry for Bass. Didn't like it at all.
    It looked to me as though they intend finding his son to be a goal for Bas in future.
  • margarite6666margarite6666 Posts: 2,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bad losing the baby would give him more incentive to find the son he had with Emma. I have been trying to figure out how old he would be now. I think he might be a little older than Charlie.
  • lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was just the fact her father had betrayed her.

It just seemed like real grief to me. Maybe I'm a charlatan but it seemed a little out of place to me. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bad losing the baby would give him more incentive to find the son he had with Emma. I have been trying to figure out how old he would be now. I think he might be a little older than Charlie.

Didn't Emma have the baby post-power outage? That would make him younger than Charlie. I can't remember though.

It just seemed like real grief to me. Maybe I'm a charlatan but it seemed a little out of place to me. :)

She's still got the fact she was partly responsible for however millions of people dying from the bombs.
  • SsddSsdd Posts: 1,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't Emma have the baby post-power outage? That would make him younger than Charlie. I can't remember though.

She's still got the fact she was partly responsible for however millions of people dying from the bombs.

I think it was before as they seemed younger than when the power went out.
  • Nessun DormaNessun Dorma Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is still a good few negatives. All the Tom & Jason Neville storyline is crap. It started out OK at the refugee camp but now its awful.

Also would like a few more flashbacks of exactly what happened after the power went back on. Only seen them back at The Tower briefly.

And I wonder if they'll bring Nora back. I mean she died at the tower, The nanites could have revived her. The nanites could be controlled by anyone who was in the tower when the power went back on. Just the rest of the group havn't died yet in order to 'activate' the nanites.

I don't think Aaron had to die first, to have control of the nanites. He had control of them six months before, when he set Cynthia's husband and his mistress on fire.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wonder when we will be "officially" told that Charlie is Miles's daughter?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, in a way, learning that your father is a traitor and had been letting people die, is a form of grief.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think she had the baby whilst Bas and Miles were on a tour of duty, in the Middle East.
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Omg please don't tell me that was the mid season finale?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am loving this series.

Why on Earth did that man kill his wife and not Tom too? :eek:
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^ He doesn't see Tom as a threat. Tom has presented himself as someone who can back up his story.
  • PerfectMarkPerfectMark Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    Out of the shows I have been watching this year, Revolution was one of the ones I was about ready to give up on at the end of season one. So glad I didn't, as along with Person of Interest, they are about the only shows I look forward to at the moment. On the flip side I am losing a bit of interest in The Walking Dead and Homeland, they are getting a bit too seen that before for my liking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg please don't tell me that was the mid season finale?

There's a midseason finalie? :(
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a midseason finalie? :(

Covert Affairs and The Walking Dead both had mid season finales.

It is normally when the season is split in 2, especially with a long break of a month or more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Covert Affairs and The Walking Dead both had mid season finales.

It is normally when the season is split in 2, especially with a long break of a month or more.

Oh well, I'll live with it, especially with Christmas coming up. We've done well though anyway with 2 seasons within a year. :p
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this stopping for Xmas break?
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    lea27 wrote: »
    Is this stopping for Xmas break?

Revolution season 2 will be taking a break, there's one more epsiode to come, epsiode 9 on 15 December Sunday sky 1 10:00 PM
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brangdon wrote: »
    ^^ He doesn't see Tom as a threat. Tom has presented himself as someone who can back up his story.

Ah. Thanks :D

Tonight's episode really had me hooked. The AI kid, cynhia :o
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now I remember who Aaron's girlfriend reminds me of - the Tortoise in Never Ending Story :D
  • miffy_1306miffy_1306 Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am loving season 2 after not really being able to get into season 1.

Is anyone else really seeing chemistry between Charlie and Bas? Or is it just me?!