Jack raises a VERY valid point

*~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Amidst the sweary diary room rant..

Why HAVE BB done this to the housemates? Had all these zelebs and former housemates come in, and tell them how they've been received in the outside world? Of course it will cause a weird reaction.

It's pretty cruel, and not the purpose of *real* bb. Bring back solitary comfinement before bb, even for late comers, and take away iPads!

Comments

• PJ HunnybunnyPJ Hunnybunny Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack is only angry & frustrated cos he realises he's not popular now 😊
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    *~TeePee~* wrote: »
    Amidst the sweary diary room rant..

Why HAVE BB done this to the housemates? Had all these zelebs and former housemates come in, and tell them how they've been received in the outside world? Of course it will cause a weird reaction.

It's pretty cruel, and not the purpose of *real* bb. Bring back solitary comfinement before bb, even for late comers, and take away iPads!

I was actually stunned that they showed Jack saying it. Maybe they think most of us don't care anymore. They couldn't be more wrong.
  • bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,702
    Forum Member
    For ratings of course
  • Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Yeah I think a lot of us have said this for a while no other housemates have been put through the absolute relentless crap that this lot have went through. It's a shame because they are by and large nice people. You have to wonder how long it'll take say Chloe and Jack to get over it.
  • GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was a HM I would be very pissed off. The attention has well and truly been taken off them and onto God knows how many z-list returnees. They're not getting the true BB experience that all past HMs got every other year, they're just playing second fiddle to a returnee show. And its not even entertaining, I want proper BB!