Options

I bet Only the Young are topping the vote & Fleur is scraping through

Comments

• Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldnt care less where she polls she gets through every week so she must be doing alright. So long as she gets to Final/Semi all is good.

Exactly Eva. You hit it in a nut shell.
  • Options
    AmusedmooseAmusedmoose Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I think stranger things have happened, it does seem very unlikely though. James Arthur landed in the bottom 2, didn't Little Mix once as well? I could be wrong. But it would be a spectacular bounce back, I think they could possibly do a 'Same Difference' and get to the finals if they are very lucky.
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JazzyJaney wrote: »
    Well I think stranger things have happened, it does seem very unlikely though. James Arthur landed in the bottom 2, didn't Little Mix once as well? I could be wrong. But it would be a spectacular bounce back, I think they could possibly do a 'Same Difference' and get to the finals if they are very lucky.

Little Mix...???...never...lol...
  • Options
    Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone thought little mix were doing shite as far as i can remember but they ended up winning LOL
  • Options
    Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    Little Mix...???...never...lol...

Little mix were bottom 2 in week 1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little mix were bottom 2 in week 2.

Check again... They were never...100% sure...it was Frankie and Nu Vibe...
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JazzyJaney wrote: »

no i don't think so
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Check again... They were never...100% sure...

I corrected it, it was week 1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I corrected it, it was week 1

There was no bottom 2 in week 1..it was the thing where the judges had to send one of their own acts home...no vote was taken place...100% sure...
  • Options
    FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprise surprise, another Fleur hate thread from Master Ozzy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why is it a hate thread everytime someone suggests that Fleur or anyone else isn't doing well in the vote...??...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There was no bottom 2 in week 1..it was the thing where the judges had to send one of their own acts home...no vote was taken place...100% sure...

Ah right, must have been thinking of something else
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah right, must have been thinking of something else

You are gonna your series mixed up...sir...:p
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member

Haha it's the 1st thread I've started mentioning Fleur in the title and I'm not Master Ozzy (

Silly post fierce one
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    annie24601 wrote: »
    I doubt OTY are topping the vote, but I wouldn't be surprised if they have overtaken Fleur in the voting a few times.

I reckon Andrea is topping every week.

Think ben topped ot this week. .with Andrea 2nd!!

Lauren is probably 3rd wirh Sk 4th or 5th....closely followed by fleur or Oty
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OTY have a same difference sort of appeal to them IMO, so will probably be getting votes but to say theyre gaining more than fleur is probably naieve considering the bottom two theyve been in.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw that Patti-Ann, fairplay to her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »

Digital spy isn't accurate though...
  • Options
    FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha it's the 1st thread I've started mentioning Fleur in the title and I'm not Master Ozzy (

Silly post fierce one

You two are basically the same person so I'm not too bothered
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    I thought Fleur didn't really do well on the voting board so that's why the producer made her a special treatment through her VT, running order, song choice, and so on. Just like what he did to Stereo Kicks, which I believe that they have started believing that SK is not working,..... OTY is the current 'push' of the show I reckon,they're gaining so much supports from fans of the eliminated contestants.
  • Options
    JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't buy all this BS about pimping, producers et al promoting her. Yeah, some people would like Fleur to be doing badly in the voting. The fact that she getting the votes is all that matters. Nobody knows for sure who is doing good or bad in the voting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jocolah wrote: »
    I don't buy all this BS about pimping, producers et al promoting her. Yeah, some people would like Fleur to be doing badly in the voting. The fact that she getting the votes is all that matters. Nobody knows for sure who is doing good or bad in the voting.

You don't believe Simon knows...???...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon does know but he pimped loads of contestants who he wanted Burke being one of them started off crap in leader board slowly gained momentum to then go on to win, just coz he promoting her well dont mean shes doing crap though hes a massive fan of reverse psychology.
  • Options
    JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You don't believe Simon knows...???...

Why, do you have definitive proof he knows? Anyway, I was mostly referring to the GBP as to who knows what act is doing well with the votes and who is not.