Anyone know this man ?

2»

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That dog has to be put down now! I know there's a load of people on DS that say "it's the owners" etc, that may be true to some extent, but it's also the case that certain breeds are just more aggresive and dangerous. That coupled with the fact that THAT dog has been taught and conditioned by this moron. Therefore the dog has to be destroyed.

Then the difficulty comes with how to deal with the pleb that the dog lead. I say difficult, when it actually shouldn't be, it's just the judicial system will give him a £20 fine and 1 month suspended sentence and say "be on your way you pleb!".

IMO he should be given a £5000 fine to be payable to the victim, 500 hours community service over 12 months and a ban on on keeping/owning any animal (& certainly any dog) for the rest of his life conditional with a suspended £25000* fine. If that were the case I think he and the other morons like him would comply.

* I've edited this from £100k. I think where there's mass neglect and suffering, like in some rare media stories, it should be £100k at least and the initial fine should be something like £50k too, with 500 hours community service per animal.
  • Trix71Trix71 Posts: 1,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xdow wrote: »
    while his dog would go mental again at the lab?

He walked of with the lead in one piece... He could have tied it up somewhere.