Big Brother Australia - Episode 49 - F and F nominations - 13 November - 9.30am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
On we move to the last show of the week and the next round of nominations, but this time it's friends and family nominating

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Comments

• ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind when F&F are done on this BB, its friendly and funny :D

I hope Skye or Leo go tbh. Big Brothers reply to the boys at the end, classic.

I've really missed the nominations booth and show down from this series :(
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a double... and the two newbies aren't up :( please don't tell me they are going to sail through!!

Leo and Priya will go :( There is no stopping Skye as she is fave to win, followed by Ryan and David. If that happens, I am fully championing David.

Skye's face when Rich said Priya was on track to win. :D
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't believe how stupid the Aussie public were for not seeing through Skye but now BB's showing her in an entirely different light hopefully they'll stop loving her so much.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't believe how stupid the Aussie public were for not seeing through Skye but now BB's showing her in an entirely different light hopefully they'll stop loving her so much.

I'm not too sure. This sort of "change of light" showing is normally spotted in the UK version... us lot are waay more judgmental and fickle. But I think with the Aussie public, they seem set on having her as a winner. I think no matter what she does, she will win. It's a save vote let's not forget, maybe in an evict vote, she'd be gone.

It sucks that Lina is in the final week, Penny at least survived the eviction. Lina probably has one of the easiest rides (along with Helen in BB15UK) ever. Good that Travis is there, he may not always be likeable, but at least he has been involved in a lot of the series events.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also, I think it's interesting how different certain personalities of the Big Brother voices are across the world. In the UK, they go up and down... in the early years, it was very strict, and then towards the end of the Ch4 series, it was light hearted, then on Ch5, some are more strict than others. The Italian BB has no "voice". They only have the presenter in the live shows, and no voice in their DR visits. The presenter does the punishments live.

Going by this Aussie series, the BB personality is very "jokey". Had to laugh at the end when the house mates are in bed trying to work out the points system.

"The only numbers Big Brother's interested in right now is Abbey's phone number" :D
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    The squealing and carry on from Skye...just can't. Be excited to see your family, but the constant way she's over reacted to situations in the house is just irritating.

I don't think Leo will win, but I'd at least like to see him beat Skye. At the moment I still like Priya or David. Ryan is a contender as well. I do think Skye is up there thanks to the young persons vote, they may just push her through.
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Skye is playing a great game and to be honest I think the relatives have got all the housemates perfect.

If Penny was an original housemate I would be happy if she won.

Love big brother very very funny .

That's what uk bb needs

Imagine if Cat and Lawson would have still been in the house with relatives nominating. Awkward
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Credit to Skye if she does win as she has played a superb game in there, despite the fact they have worked her out the Australian public are keeping her in there

Penny's facial expressions as always :D:D:D:D:D

BB subtley dropping a hint the show may be back in 2015, when he said about signing Abbey up :)

Love this BB voice more than our own, such a dry sense of humour and treats the housemates as they should be treated and not like children on an outing like in the UK series

Penny has been excellent as a housemate, why couldn't she have been in from the start as she may have had a bigger chance of winning

She's really putting so much effort in, been herself and I would not mind her winning at all, but it does look like Dopey (Skye) has got this in the bag unless Priya has a massive surge in votes when vote to win kicks in

So last full week incoming, and the newbies (Lina and Penny) and Travis confirmed in the finale....Would be nice to see a shock and have Dopey one of the two to go but realistically I think it's going to be Leo and David
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Ideally it'd be Skye and Leo going, but I think it'll be Leo and either David or Priya. It is a shame, as both Priya and David would be worthy finalists.

Have to agree, that the Aussie Big Brother is very funny. I thought his funniest quip on this show was "So you're nominating Travis for not being environmentally conscious. Big Brother has noticed Travis recycling his jokes for quite some time". I think his best comment though for the series was in the fallout of an argument (I think between Skye and Lawson?) and BB says, "So...... anyone for limbo?"
  • bad-jojobad-jojo Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This still isn't up on couch potatoes :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bad-jojo wrote: »
    This still isn't up on couch potatoes :(

Link in post 5 :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielleh wrote: »
    Ideally it'd be Skye and Leo going, but I think it'll be Leo and either David or Priya. It is a shame, as both Priya and David would be worthy finalists.

Have to agree, that the Aussie Big Brother is very funny. I thought his funniest quip on this show was "So you're nominating Travis for not being environmentally conscious. Big Brother has noticed Travis recycling his jokes for quite some time". I think his best comment though for the series was in the fallout of an argument (I think between Skye and Lawson?) and BB says, "So...... anyone for limbo?"

I loved the comment he made when Jason went in and asked if some shirts could be cleaned and pressed

"Would you also like BB to wash and wax your car as well"
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cracker of a line from BB last night as the boys lay in bed with thel light out trying to figure out how many points each of the family members gave them. Remember Ryan's sister Abbey did the voting for him and she was a stunner. When BB gently told them it might be wiser to stop trying to fiture out the points, and the boys said they liked talking about the numbers, BB says.... the only numbers BB is interested in is Abbey's phone number !! LOL Gave the boys a great laugh !
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Worst possible result for Priya - she'd struggle to survive a single eviction against those four, so she's definitely gone in the double :(

Had Big Brother not punished Priya and Skye, Skye wouldn't be up (two points) whilst Travis and Lina would, which would've been a much better outcome for Priya!

I don't care who goes as long as it isn't Priya, but if I was allowed more than one wish, I'd be wishing for David and Ryan to be evicted this week.
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally all caught up!!

Travis' power play seemed the weakest yet.

I enjoyed the F&F noms, apart from why was two of them ( Penny's mum? and David's dad? ) allowed to give such weak, weak, reasons for nomming Leo? Because he sunbathes! I mean c'mon!

But please, please, let it be little miss arrogant out this week AKA Skye! Her support has dropped immensely so you can only hope.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to add that I can't see David going to be honest, and hope he isn't. His fan base on the BB Australia forum is massiv as Travis would say ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    Finally all caught up!!

Travis' power play seemed the weakest yet.

I enjoyed the F&F noms, apart from why was two of them ( Penny's mum? and David's dad? ) allowed to give such weak, weak, reasons for nomming Leo? Because he sunbathes! I mean c'mon!

But please, please, let it be little miss arrogant out this week AKA Skye! Her support has dropped immensely so you can only hope.

Agreed. The noms for Leo should not have been accepted. It was one of the worst nomination reasons I have ever witnessed.

Has Skye's support dropped? Had a feeling she was as popular as ever judging by the fact that the audience always nearly poo their pants when Sonia speaks to her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Agreed. The noms for Leo should not have been accepted. It was one of the worst nomination reasons I have ever witnessed.

Has Skye's support dropped? Had a feeling she was as popular as ever judging by the fact that the audience always nearly poo their pants when Sonia speaks to her.

It as if you check out the forum and FB page ;-) but whether that translates into a big decline in voting, we can only wait and see. We haven't seen the voting percentages the past few episodes so would be interesting to see whether she's still topping the votes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    It as if you check out the forum and FB page ;-) but whether that translates into a big decline in voting, we can only wait and see. We haven't seen the voting percentages the past few episodes so would be interesting to see whether she's still topping the votes.

True. But remember Josie and Helen.... :p disliked on the forum but still won!