Big Brother Australia - Episode 44 - Nominations - 5 November - 9.30am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Show on Go today as opposed to Nine due to T20 cricket, and only 1 hour long

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Happy Guy Fawkes Day and stay safe tonight if you are heading out to watch any fireworks displays

Comments

• richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slight correction, Nominations are tomorrow not today :blush:
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ICYMI: Here is today's #BBAU Episode #44: http://youtu.be/q7QjqFmohKg #BBCP
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skye can dish it out but never take it, she's so annoying.

I'm really hoping for a Ryan, David and Priya final 3.
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was not pleased when the housemates were told that in the evicted housemates opinion David was on course to win.

I certainly want Priya to be in final 3 but not ryan or david because a certain housemate correctly summed Ryan and David up ( no spoilers for todays show)

I think most male housemates are jealous of Skye's popularity with the Australian voting public so these comments are all tactical.

I think the only person who realises how clever Skye is , is Priya.

It will be a great last few weeks.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Skye can dish it out but never take it, she's so annoying.

I'm really hoping for a Ryan, David and Priya final 3.

Yep me too! The only likeable housemates for me. I find them funny, mature and level-headed.

The rest are either obnoxious (Skye and Travis), annoying (Lina) or bland (the rest of them).
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artemis1 wrote: »
    I think most male housemates are jealous of Skye's popularity with the Australian voting public so these comments are all tactical.

I think the only person who realises how clever Skye is , is Priya.
    The only one who is jealous of anyone is Skye. She can´t stand it if someone might be more popular than her. The only reason Priya is her friend is because all her other allies are gone. What a ridiculous spoiled little brat.
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is that the voting public seems to like there HMs thick ? I just cannot see the attraction of Sky and Travis.....
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danielleh wrote: »
    Yep me too! The only likeable housemates for me. I find them funny, mature and level-headed.

The rest are either obnoxious (Skye and Travis), annoying (Lina) or bland (the rest of them).

Isn't Lina one of the few intelligent people in there? And if Ryan isn't bland then who is? Can't say Penny is bland either, though she's one note. David always seems quite paranoid. Priya has always played up that she's a big game player but it hasn't been evident.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is that the voting public seems to like there HMs thick ? I just cannot see the attraction of Sky and Travis.....

That's what I was thinking as well, this season has gone that way largely. I think the more popular ones are considered good looking and youthful in some way and that's all people care about now. Leo is boring, just an example of an intruder put in purely for a showmance. It's made it dull and more like a vote to evict series with those who can speak, think and challenge people being voted out.
  • lfipblfipb Posts: 2,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would they think that a gym freak would be interested in anyone but themselves.

Look at when he got pot noodles in the sanctuary and when he'd didn't get picked to go back.

He's latched on to Skye cos when he went in she was the most popular. He's dull as fck and even his supposed record contract hasn't provided him with anything of intrest to say.... Zzzzz
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I truly despair if the Australian public pick the truly annoying, obnoxious and fake Skye to be the winner.
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    I truly despair if the Australian public pick the truly annoying, obnoxious and fake Skye to be the winner.

I'm hoping that after this week they'll realise what a nasty piece of work she is, I've never liked her.