DS Fantasy Eurovision 2016: Belgium NF

TerryPTerryP Posts: 11,594
Forum Member
✭✭
Hello everyone and welcome to the DS Fantasy Eurovision Belgium NF, a few weeks ago you agreed with the Albanian NF jury and selected Eneda Tarifa to be the Albanian representative in DS Fantasy Eurovision 2016.

Since then Ireland have internally selected Nicky Byrne and the song "Sunlight" to be their representative and now it's time to select who will be representing Belgium.

The Belgium public (with help of an international jury) selected Laura Tesoro, but do you agree, it is time to find out. Let's here the songs of the Belgium NF.

01. Adil Aarab - In Our Nature
02. Laura Tesoro - What's The Pressure
03. Tom Frantzis - I'm Not Lost
04. Astrid Destuyver - Everybody Aches
05. Amaryllis Uitterlinden - Kick The Habit

Those are the 5 songs for you to vote on, and here is how to vote.

- Click on the scorewiz link below
- Arrange the song in order of preference, giving your favourite 12, next 10 and so on down to 6 (you have to click and drag the songs into order)
- Leave the other options as they are, they are just there because you need to have 10 options on the scorewiz
- Enter your name and chose a country flag at the bottom and then that's it, all done

One thing to remember is when you click on the link to vote there and then, do not leave the page because it will think you have already voted and won't let you do so.

Anyway here is the scorewiz link for voting:

SCOREWIZ LINK

The deadline for voting is Saturday 23rd January at 4pm, with results coming after in time for the actual Malta NF.

Once results are out the Belarus re-vote will open on Saturday evening.

Comments

• Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this could be a different outcome to Albania. Expecting Spiderwoman to do well.

Done and dusted.:)
  • TerryPTerryP Posts: 11,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good response so far, 5 votes received in just a couple of hours.

Keep on sending those votes in guys :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We are up to 8 votes now, I have done so promo in the main thread and DSFE thread, so hopefully the votes will start flying in now. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since the promo we have jumped up to 18 voters which is excellent. It is a close race so every vote counts. The maximum amount of votes allowed is 60, I very much doubt we will get that many (although it would be fantastic if we did), but I just want you all to be aware of that. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    22 votes now, it's gearing up to be a very close race, so even go down to the last voter if things continue as they are. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just the one extra voter since earlier in the day, so we are up to 23 now. Keep voting :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    25 votes in now, think their are a few who voted in the Albanian re-vote who still need to vote here.

You have until 4pm on Saturday to vote.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't have long left to vote, voting closes at 4pm on Saturday, 29 people have cast their vote so far.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have reached 30 votes, the deadline is 4pm, although I am going out for lunch at 2:30pm, so chances are I won't be back at 4, in which case voting will close whenever I get back and announce it on here.

After voting as closed I will do like I did for Albania and post the scorewiz link to the results for people that want to watch it that way and I will then also reveal the results in reverse order from 5th to 1st on this thread. Remember if you watched the scorewiz result link first please don't spoil it for everyone by revealing the result before I have done so on the thread.

After results have been revealed I will open the Belarus NF revote later today which will run for about a week. Then we will have Malta which will run for likewise and then the Spanish NF which will once again run for about a week.

By that time we will be caught up, but it's that point the NFs start coming thick and fast and we will start to do 2 at a time. Although more details will come closer to the time on that :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voting is over, we have 31 votes in total which is a fantastic response.

Results will be posted at 6pm, I will first post the scorewiz link with the final results for people that want to watch that way and then I will reveal the results from 5th to 1st.

Remember if you watch the scorewiz link do not reveal the winner until I have done so.

Once I finish revealing the results here I will start up the Belarus NF revote in a new thread, this should be posted between 7-8.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Results will begin in about 5 minutes. If anyone wants to post some predictions/guesses for the results please feel free.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here is the scorewiz link for the results

Scorewiz Results

I will now begin to reveal the results here on the thread from 5th to 1st, so please remember not to reveal the result until I have done so.

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No surprise in 5th, although I am sure her heart will be aching when she see's the score breakdown.

5th - Astrid Destuyver - Everybody Aches - 209pts

12 - ollymurslover13 (1)

10 - zsb37105qtyz (1)

08 - PatheticFallacy; Fudd (2)

07 - Edwin Okli; brb; nick1990; Mattl iJSM; nunaney; dtd222; mikabv; Drew Peacock (9)

06 - TerryP; phill363; Chickens; Saturn; steeleuro_wolf; Lisa.B; contejas; Gwen 404; shar_ds; weedydiamond; popmusicman; JonahTakalua; AxG; stanld03; thengp12; Lurker62; kvn; Cuishla (18)
  • Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the results on scorewiz......on the one hand that was some mighty exciting voting, on the other hand I think I'm now blind! :cool: Stevie Wonder would be dazzled by that Terry.;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In 4th it is the first of our two male artists in the NF, but which one is it?

4th - Adil Aarab - In Our Nature - 260pts

12 - Chickens; Gwen 404 (2)

10 - Edwin Okli; nick1990; Lisa.B; contejas; iJSM; stanld03; thengp12. ollymurslover13; Cuishla (9)

08 - phill363; brb; Matt; shar_ds; JonahTakalual dtd222; mikabv; Lurker62; kvn (9)

07 - TerryP; Saturn; steeleuro_wolf; weedydiamond; popmusicman; AxG; Fudd; zsb37105qtyz (8)

06 - PatheticFallacy; nunaney; Drew Peacock (3)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched the results on scorewiz......on the one hand that was some mighty exciting voting, on the other hand I think I'm now blind! :cool: Stevie Wonder would be dazzled by that Terry.;-)

:D, I am doing the scoreboards in the colours of the countries flag, didn't want to do red and black again as did that for Albania so used yellow for it, it was quite bright I have to admit :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next up in 3rd it's the remaining male singer (leaving 2 ladies to battle it out for the win)

3rd - Tom Frantzis - I'm Not Lost - 281pts

12 - phill363; Lisa.B; shar_ds; AxG; dtd222; mikabv; Lurker62; kvn (8)

10 - Saturn; steeleuro_wolf; Matt; weedydiamond; Drew Peacock (5)

08 - TerryP; Chickens; Edwin Okli; nick1990; contejas; iJSM; popmusicman; nunaney; ollymurslover13; zsb37105qtyz; Cuishla (11)

07 - PatheticFallacy; Gwen 404; JonahTakalua; stanld03; thengp12 (5)

06 - brb; Fudd (2)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the top 2 for us is Laura Vs. Amaryllis, 1st Vs. 4th on the night. Do we have a different winner to the actual NF or does our fantasy edition continue to mirror the real edition.

I can reveal that the winner of the Belgium NF revote is...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LAURA TESORO

So our winner is the actual winner, although it didn't always look like it was going to be that way as runner-up Amaryllis was an early leader but the votes tailed off towards the end.

2nd - Amaryllis Uitterlinden - Kick The Habit - 288pts

12 - TerryP; Saturn; Edwin Okli; steeleuro_wolf; brb; contejas; weedydiamond; popmusicman; JonahTakalua; Fudd; Drew Peacock; Cuishla (12)

10 - phill363; PatheticFallacy; nunaney; dtd222 (4)

08 - Gwen 404; AxG; stanld03; thengp12 (4)

07 - Chickens; Lisa.B; shar_ds; Lurker62; ollymurslover13; kvn (6)

06 - nick1990; Matt; iJSM; mikabv; zsb37105qtyz (5)

All of which means repeating her win in Eurosong it is Laura Tesoro, at one stage she was down in 4th, but was never too far from the lead and despite getting less 12's then Amaryllis, a constant stream of 10's was enough to secure her victory

1st - Laura Tesoro - What's The Pressure - 295pts

12 - nick1990; PatheticFallacy; Matt; iJSM; stanld03; nunaney; thengp12; zsb37105qtyz (8)

10 - TerryP; Chickens; brb; Gwen 404; shar_ds; popmusicman; JonahTakalua; AxG; Fudd; mikabv; Lurker62; kvn (12)

08 - Saturn; steeleuro_wolf; Lisa.B; weedydiamond; Drew Peacock (5)

07 - phill363; contejas; Cuishla (3)

06 - Edwin Okli; dtd222; ollymurslover13 (3)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Final Results

01. Laura Tesoro - What's The Pressure - 295
    02. Amaryllis Uitterlinden - Kick The Habit - 288
    03. Tom Frantzis - I'm Not Lost - 281
    04. Adil Aarab - In Our Nature - 260
    05. Astrid Destuyver - Everybody Aches - 209

Here is the link to the scorewiz again: SCOREWIZ

And here is the voting grid: Voting Grid

Please comment away on the results, what are you happy/sad about etc...

Join me later tonight when I open the Belarus NF revote.

Thanks for all the votes and see you all later.

• JonahTakaluaJonahTakalua Posts: 2,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't complain too much as Laura was my second choice but did want some spider web action in the DSFE final!
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Ameryllis.
  • mikabvmikabv Posts: 4,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How Amaryllis did so well in the first place I do not know, what do you see in that song?

Disappointed Tom couldn't redeem himself here but I did like Laura too so I'm happy with that result.