Options

Digital spy Owned BB and BOTTS last night

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Everyone saying how shocked they are at kirk and Natalie leaving :eek:And Emma kept jumping up pinching pervy Kirk's ass last night yuk, Are BB and Botts actually watching this show? They seem so out off touch with the viewing public,they don't seem to see or know what's going on in their,But I loved seeing kirks face when his name was called out after he got his big cheers from the chav crowd,he was totally not expecting that :eek: :D:D So maybe next time Botts has a dig at DS thay well should remember how right we got it and how wrong they wear :D

Comments

• Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do sometimes feel it's us against them. BOTS decision to use Jamie East to bait the Live Feed advocates and berate 'the loony Internet theories' and so on only adds to this impression.

Certainly BOTS misjudged this last eviction. Instead of professing shock and acting like a great miscarriage of justice has occurred, Emma and the production team should respect the decision of the voters and come to the obvious conclusion that strutting, spoilt, aggressive thugs like Kirk and sly two-faced, arrogant whisperers like Natalie are not popular for good reason.
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was busy on Twitter last night explaining things to baffled Kirk and Natalie fans. They really take that (mostly) 16-20 yr old crowd as representative of the wider voting public!
  • Options
    yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    I don't think thats right tbh. I think they are playing us at our own game here on DS land. They are playing psychological games with us imo....the live feed/jamie east thing was planned imo with the idea of the live feed returning after he wound us up to make us feel some sort of ownership for the return. Similarly the evictions last night would have been no real surprise for them....they would have known how the voting was going through the week. They are trying to make us feel that it is literally us who calls the shots, whereas channel 4 did the opposite. I honestly believe it is a game to make us feel it is our show again like it was at the start of BB all those years ago. They know how gullible we all are and our desperation to get what we want from BB.
  • Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    I noticed that from the 'sweaty box' on BBBOTS the other night, when Emma asked what was being said on the internet, forums ending in Spy were mentioned as being referred to by the team :)

Well done DS poll btw, got last night's shock evictions spot on!!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    minkski wrote: »
    I noticed that from the 'sweaty box' on BBBOTS the other night, when Emma asked what was being said on the internet, forums ending in Spy were mentioned as being referred to by the team :)

Well done DS poll btw, got last night's shock evictions spot on!!! :D

LOL they always say they look at DS, but they only mention anything said or the views from here if they personally get lambasted, they just like to dig.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimotag wrote: »
    I was busy on Twitter last night explaining things to baffled Kirk and Natalie fans. They really take that (mostly) 16-20 yr old crowd as representative of the wider voting public!

Good luck with that :D
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing is, why are all the BB forums and fan sites supporting the twins, but Facebook, Twitter, BOTS and the crowd think differently?

We are winning by a long shot at the moment. But seriously, everyone in the crowd and BOTS just happen to not like the twins? It's weird considering I have just viewed 7 POLLS which ALL have Twins and Michael as the Top 2. Do these people not look online?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yawalloper wrote: »
    I don't think thats right tbh. I think they are playing us at our own game here on DS land. They are playing psychological games with us imo....the live feed/jamie east thing was planned imo with the idea of the live feed returning after he wound us up to make us feel some sort of ownership for the return. Similarly the evictions last night would have been no real surprise for them....they would have known how the voting was going through the week. They are trying to make us feel that it is literally us who calls the shots, whereas channel 4 did the opposite. I honestly believe it is a game to make us feel it is our show again like it was at the start of BB all those years ago. They know how gullible we all are and our desperation to get what we want from BB.

Very interesting post. It's worth considering as a possible explanation . . . though I'd like to see how things develop over this and the next BB. Bringing back an extended LF at some future time would fit nicely into your theory.
  • Options
    Bockingford_KidBockingford_Kid Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    I agree they might have known how voting was going... but what proportion come in in the final hours? It's also possible they were wrong-footed by recent swings in popularity but had already established their narrative and had to act more surprised than they really were. If they'd established previously why those two might be unpopular by being fair and balanced when discussing events in the house they could've not looked so out of touch on the night. Still no excuse for showing the bias that they were shocked, as if the public had got it wrong, not them.
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    missfox wrote: »
    Good luck with that :D

I was rather banging my head against a brick wall! They all seem around a similar age to the crowd and don't seem to be able to comprehend the fact that over 30's still vote:D