The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    He's not nice looking at all, it's all fake. I am guessing he's a right big thicko and all

I'll say.

I don't think there's many strippers who belong to Mensa. ;):D
    And he only seems to have one expression - a big 'Look what I got' smirk.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard you wanted a hole filling ho ho ho - thicko laugh

Katie's latest round of fillers - DIY style.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard you wanted a hole filling ho ho ho - thicko laugh

I am slightly concerned that I can make out a face in that pillar ball thing behind them and it appears to be looking at the camera with utter disdain on it's face, maybe it's just me that sees it :D

So can I :eek: :D He is just expressing what we are all thinking,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't Living now severed all ties with her?

Sorry for being thick but can someone refresh my memory as to what actually happened here? Was she pushed from ITV2 and was then offered a heap of cash to go to living? From what I remember the ratings on living were terrible so they cut their losses and ran, is that right?? :confused::confused::confused:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for being thick but can someone refresh my memory as to what actually happened here? Was she pushed from ITV2 and was then offered a heap of cash to go to living? From what I remember the ratings on living were terrible so they cut their losses and ran, is that right?? :confused::confused::confused:

From what was reported Katies contract was coming to an end with itv2 and living came in and offered her more for a two year deal than itv2 did .. So she went with them.. Living didn't "cut there losses" they didn't renew her contract ..maybe because of low figures ..although they always said publically they were happy with her figures. .... But another company bought living so that could also be a contributing factor
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

KP decided to leave ITV2 because living were offering more... instead of going with a professional thank you she made a big song and dance about how great her new promotion was and how much better she was treated and basically slagged off ITV2... only to crash and burn spectacularly...it appears her target group were not prepared to pay to see her on Living... part of the deal was to come up with other shows... the AR one was put on hold and the find a star was a bigger disaster than the reality show.

There are threads on here that accurately predict everything that happened at Living months in advance... we should be paid lol.

Completely off topic but in my peripheral vision I have a kaleidoscope effect going on it is very annoying... I wonder what that is all about?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP decided to leave ITV2 because living were offering more... instead of going with a professional thank you she made a big song and dance about how great her new promotion was and how much better she was treated and basically slagged off ITV2... only to crash and burn spectacularly...it appears her target group were not prepared to pay to see her on Living... part of the deal was to come up with other shows... the AR one was put on hold and the find a star was a bigger disaster than the reality show.

There are threads on here that accurately predict everything that happened at Living months in advance... we should be paid lol.

Completely off topic but in my peripheral vision I have a kaleidoscope effect going on it is very annoying... I wonder what that is all about?

I had that when I was pregnant and doctor suggested that it was a painless migraine.
    Just a thought and I hope all is well with you.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LAO
    You could be suffering from low blood sugar..that's what happens to my eyes sometimes when I need sugar ...U

On a side issue ..what is AR?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    Exactly. But then again, this is the woman who uses rape (or claims of rape) as a publicity tool. Now she's using someone else's rape. Unbelievable!:rolleyes: I'm sure that poor woman is thrilled that KP applauds her courage!:rolleyes:

Only KP would harp on about the celebrity status of her supposed rapist. Rape is rape, regardless of if the person who did it is famous or a hotel porter! If KP was raped, she should report it. She still could, as there's no time limit on reporting rapes or sexual abuse (another thing she claimed happened to her) - look at all the historical sexual abuse being investigated at the moment!
    The idea that she is a shrewd business woman does make me laugh, he team make good business decisions (if you can call it that) but her? No chance. The only thing she is good at is having no dignity and the need to sell everything. She posses no business skills apart from being at the right place at the right time. Her success is because she was a product of her time, nothing more.
    I agree with all this. The whole thing is disgusting, fair enough sell grotty details of your latest penis but something's are just off limits and this is one. Sadly we still live in a world where rape is a taboo subject, where the victim is often blamed 'if they hadn't been doing this or wearing that it wouldn't have happened ect ect'. Many rape cases do not come to court because of the fear of not being believed. Jordan is only deepening this attitude.
    After all the trauma of her own supposed rape and the publicity she grabbed from true victims of rape, didn't she say she fantasized about being raped by Mike 'the rapist' Tyson?

Does this really sound like someone who has been traumatised with being raped ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had that when I was pregnant and doctor suggested that it was a painless migraine.
    Just a thought and I hope all is well with you.:)
    LAO
    You could be suffering from low blood sugar..that's what happens to my eyes sometimes when I need sugar ...U

On a side issue ..what is AR?

Pmsl I was going to make an appointment with the optician :o:o:o I've eaten so I doubt that is it Betty... Hmmm I have no pain and it wears off after about 30 mins it is just annoying so thanks DD it is probably nothing to worry about.

AR is husband number two Betty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pmsl I was going to make an appointment with the optician :o:o:o I've eaten so I doubt that is it Betty... Hmmm I have no pain and it wears off after about 30 mins it is just annoying so thanks DD it is probably nothing to worry about.

AR is husband number two Betty.

Was she planning a show with AR?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was she planning a show with AR?

About his cage fighting Betty I think he did do something of the kind but nobody watched that either lol... it was all set up and he pulled out of the fight at the last minute if I remember rightly... one of the fms at the time knew the other fighter and was vocal in her disapproval... I am sure that happened well fairly sure anyway lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    About his cage fighting Betty I think he did do something of the kind but nobody watched that either lol... it was all set up and he pulled out of the fight at the last minute if I remember rightly... one of the fms at the time knew the other fighter and was vocal in her disapproval... I am sure that happened well fairly sure anyway lol.

He was injured wasn't he..Whilst filming show he injured his knee..so had to pull out of fight.. But she wasn't involved with that show so she can't be blamed for it..
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

"It's all good babe, I've had way worse things in my mouth than this, I was married to Peter Andre AND Alex Reid.":o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From what was reported Katies contract was coming to an end with itv2 and living came in and offered her more for a two year deal than itv2 did .. So she went with them.. Living didn't "cut there losses" they didn't renew her contract ..maybe because of low figures ..although they always said publically they were happy with her figures. .... But another company bought living so that could also be a contributing factor

Thank you :) Sorry but my memory about the whole thing is rather hazy
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is exactly why she is not a savvy businesswoman, but a petulant child who was lucky at the beginning to have good agents who co-ordinated everything for her.

Everyone knows you don't bite the hand that feeds you; but Pwicceeeeeey is so dim and arrogant that she thinks she is invincible. Trouble is - she isn't. She's too thick to take control of herself.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

"The long suffering kitchen staff wondered at which point they should tell Kate that it wasn't frosting she was eating off the top of the cake...."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was injured wasn't he..Whilst filming show he injured his knee..so had to pull out of fight.. But she wasn't involved with that show so she can't be blamed for it..

I can't remember Betty... I just have a hazy memory of that being one of the Living shows she was doing that didn't work... I'm not blaming her I just thought she was involved because she was AR's manager during their marriage... I think it did go ahead in the end and AR came out the worse and I only remember that because of the outcry about KP going out on the town instead of mopping his beaten brow lol.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    So people can stop asking for proof Katie said she is doing a reality show again I have looked through her tweets she replied to a person ( not putting name as that's unfair) on 24/2/13 when asked about it ..."I start filming soon " ..hope that helps
    No they can't.
    Her saying it in a tweet means nothing. She tells porkies all the time.Like the movie of her life & the Across American trip......total fantasy that existed only in her head. Maybe there is a new show....maybe there isn't. But until it comes from a credible source other than her tweets to a drooler then I won't believe it.

@Like An Onion---- That effect you are getting sounds like the onset of a migraine. Especially if you start to feel a bit nauseous as well. I get it like that pixelation you get in vids where they block out a face. Most annoying trying to focus beyond it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    No they can't.
    Her saying it in a tweet means nothing. She tells porkies all the time.Like the movie of her life & the Across American trip......total fantasy that existed only in her head. Maybe there is a new show....maybe there isn't. But until it comes from a credible source other than her tweets to a drooler then I won't believe it.

@Like An Onion---- That effect you are getting sounds like the onset of a migraine. Especially if you start to feel a bit nauseous as well. I get it like that pixelation you get in vids where they block out a face. Most annoying trying to focus beyond it.

Janna .. As that was what MeMe was quoting and was told couldn't be found ..that is the proof that was asked for and I've provided it .. End of
    Also calling someone a drooler is very disrespectful IMO..people objected to "window lickers" (and rightly so) ..we don't need to resort to name calling to get our point across
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stapler333 wrote: »
    What Katie did next - spit or swallow:eek:

LOL, nearly a new keyboard moment there:D
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stapler333 wrote: »
    What Katie did next - spit or swallow:eek:

I doubt she's a swallower!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    No they can't.

Considering it is her, I wouldn't believe it until its actually on air.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Janna .. As that was what MeMe was quoting and was told couldn't be found ..that is the proof that was asked for and I've provided it .. End of
    Also calling someone a drooler is very disrespectful IMO
    That's correct ,you provided 'proof' she said it.
    I'm saying it isn't proof that it will happen Betty.:)
    Why would I have respect for droolers ?:confused:
    If people drool over a zeleb on twitter then that makes them droolers. If I drooled over a zeleb/celeb I'd have no issue being called a drooler. It is a term used for unnecessary fawning as in "Oh Katie you look beautiful" and is perfectly acceptable when used regarding sycophantic twits on tweeter throwing their money at both her & her family in hopes of attaining a retweet from her . They look ridiculous & are up for pointing & laughing at. Such is life.
This discussion has been closed.