Options

It won't do any harm if Jodie leaves tomorrow

Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
Forum Member
✭✭✭
One way or another, Jodie has the media's attention. Even if she does get booed -which she will be expecting as nearly all BB HM's get booed anyway-she has commanded enough media attention to be able to make a fortune from this.Jeez its even been on the news.

If you think she has been unfairly treated- she is gonna win out of this.If you think she is manipulative, you will want to see her out the house.Either way, looks like the viewers and Jodie win out of this. The show may be more watchable if she goes because, like a bad soap opera, this situation is going to continue each day.

The oly problem I have is that I hate GG.I would hate o see the smug look on that man's face if Jodie goes before him..... :mad:

I may just vote for her after all, I would rather support her charities than George's anyway, so I may just spend my money on that.......lol.......... :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,177
    Forum Member
    Yep, good idea. People should be voting for the charity, rather than the person
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that the money was being share equally between all charities this year, as each of the housemates is being paid a fee rather than a prize for the winner?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,292
    Forum Member
    She's not very good entertainment anymore is she? Face like a slapped fish (with lipgloss issues of course)
  • Options
    Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that the money was being share equally between all charities this year, as each of the housemates is being paid a fee rather than a prize for the winner?

I think I may have forgotten that bit in my theory...... :o

I stand by the rest of it though as I refuse to diminish my character.............. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geri69 wrote:
    I think I may have forgotten that bit in my theory...... :o

I stand by the rest of it though as I refuse to diminish my character.............. :D

I agree with your post though. But if Jodie was really meeja savvy she'd walk - therefore giving her first real post bb interview without any awkward questions from Davina to whoever pays the most money.

I've heard her fee is £30,000. She'd easily get £100k for a week long exclusive. :eek: