Options

Alexander McQueen's Inquest Results...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 697
Forum Member
✭✭
"Alexander McQueen died of asphyxiation and hanging....He's also said to have left a note at the scene inside his Mayfair apartment." http://showbiz.sky.com/alexander-mcqueen-inquest-results

Comments

• Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor man. :( I hope everyone will just let him RIP now and not make it even more painful for his family and friends.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Poor man. :( I hope everyone will just let him RIP now and not make it even more painful for his family and friends.

From the stuff they showed of him on telly, he seemed a lovely, gently, genuine guy. It's very sad. :(

RIP.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently Gaga toned down her performance last night out of respect for him. She seemed very emotional all night.
  • Options
    Moany LizaMoany Liza Posts: 22,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sammix wrote: »
    Apparently Gaga toned down her performance last night out of respect for him. She seemed very emotional all night.

Yes - I thought she looked completely understated and dignified too!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    niwdenessniwdeness Posts: 1,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moany Liza wrote: »
    Yes - I thought she looked completely understated and dignified too!! :rolleyes:

Yes, McQueen, pioneer of some of the most bizarre and outrageous fashion shows, would've loved a muted dedication.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    niwdeness wrote: »
    Yes, McQueen, pioneer of some of the most bizarre and outrageous fashion shows, would've loved a muted dedication.

He would have adored Lady GaGa's outfit last night then.
  • Options
    therightdealtherightdeal Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sure we knew that last week.