Danica is Toxic!

TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've thought this for some time, and it seems Sam can see this too after calling her poison. The way she rifled through people's drawers showing her vajayay just like her day job; the way she touches and tweaks, then shouts "don't touch me!" She is truly disgusting, false and dishonest.

If this was a vote to evict she'd be goooone! As it is I think Rhian will go as she is too boring for people to bother to pick up the phone. For once I agree with the baying crowd.

Still cannot believe anyone could like her or defend her foul behaviour.

Comments

• zanoni777zanoni777 Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam is poison. Danica is amazing.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    I've thought this for some time, and it seems Sam can see this too after calling her poison. The way she rifled through people's drawers showing her vajayay just like her day job; the way she touches and tweaks, then shouts "don't touch me!" She is truly disgusting, false and dishonest.

If this was a vote to evict she'd be goooone! As it is I think Rhian will go as she is too boring for people to bother to pick up the phone. For once I agree with the baying crowd.

Well said!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    zanoni777 wrote: »
    Sam is poison. Danica is amazing.

Your joking right?
  • new_fannew_fan Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Why are people hating Danica???!!! She has done nothing wrong!! Mike doesn't deserve this support!
  • kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lost.com if you think you saw her 'vajayjay' stay away from the beach volleyball if a bit of skin disgusts you that much.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    new_fan wrote: »
    Why are people hating Danica???!!! She has done nothing wrong!! Mike doesn't deserve this support!

It's a game - we save those we like and get those we dislike evicted. So we all 'hate' or love different housemates.

Danica annoys some viewers, me included, people who don't like watching someone playing with other people's emotions.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dosen't mean we are all supporting Mike does it??? I don't like either actually, but dislike Dan more and nothing too do with him..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Going through peoples things trying to steal sweets.
    Forum Member
    Going through peoples things trying to steal sweets.

oh, the horror, no wonder there is all this hate!
    Forum Member
    Leeah wrote: »
    Dosen't mean we are all supporting Mike does it??? I don't like either actually, but dislike Dan more and nothing too do with him..

i was reffering to the crowd
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    The sweets was just a reason to flash her gash nd arse to the price duhhhhhhhhh
    Forum Member
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    It's a game - we save those we like and get those we dislike evicted. So we all 'hate' or love different housemates.

Danica annoys some viewers, me included, people who don't like watching someone playing with other people's emotions.

She isn't playing with emotions! She likes Prince and doesn't like Mike cause he's an idiot! And opinions can be wrong.
  • TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaceyy wrote: »
    Lost.com if you think you saw her 'vajayjay' stay away from the beach volleyball if a bit of skin disgusts you that much.

You are quite aware that is not what I meant. The way she purposefully bent over to show as much as possible - everything she does is designed for a reason.

And the look on her face when she knew the Gods saw everything - she looked really worried because of her vile actions: pushing her face in Lorenzo's crotch and fluttering her eyelashes with her baby voice. Ugghhh and double ugghhh!
  • dollypondukdollyponduk Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    She isn't playing with emotions! She likes Prince and doesn't like Mike cause he's an idiot! And opinions can be wrong.

Yes she likes Prince, she started liking him this much just after she asked him to please explain his title and did it mean whoever he married would be called Princess.....
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    You are quite aware that is not what I meant. The way she purposefully bent over to show as much as possible - everything she does is designed for a reason.

And the look on her face when she knew the Gods saw everything - she looked really worried because of her vile actions: pushing her face in Lorenzo's crotch and fluttering her eyelashes with her baby voice. Ugghhh and double ugghhh!

Of course she purposefully bent over :confused: how could she reach the drawer otherwise.

You imagine a facial expression because the camera went on her but in fact her face was pretty neutral. What has she got to worry about anyway :cool:
    Forum Member
    Yes she likes Prince, she started liking him this much just after she asked him to please explain his title and did it mean whoever he married would be called Princess.....

dont be so ridiculous, do people actually think this? she actually gets on well with him, if it was about the money she would have stayed with mike
    Forum Member
    Mike is worth about $5 million Prince $50 million isn't he?
  • FerilatgatrFerilatgatr Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

THIS^^^ I do believe that Danica is playing Mike but Mike is playing Danica as well yet he is trying to be all innocent. Can't stand him.
    Forum Member
    dont be so ridiculous, do people actually think this? she actually gets on well with him, if it was about the money she would have stayed with mike

I really do think this, I noticed it as I'm sure others did
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    THIS^^^ I do believe that Danica is playing Mike but Mike is playing Danica as well yet he is trying to be all innocent. Can't stand him.

and THIS ^^^^ On Jersey Shore Mike is completely toxic, even his cast members hate him!!!!
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting how she's back to being sweet with Mike. :rolleyes:

What happened to her complaints about him nit-picking etc and all she said against him in their argument shown last night? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Why are people hating Danica???!!! She has done nothing wrong!! Mike doesn't deserve this support![/QUOTJ

j
    Jealous people can hate someone for no reason, they can't even explain why, it's so ridiculous at what point they can hate someone just because they look good or because they have more money then them, it's really sad, because we know that it's just jealousy
  • TungstenTungsten Posts: 2,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christ, have to put up with Danica's vomit inducing antics for a bit longer.
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    R E S U L T!!!!! SO happy!!!
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    keira7 wrote: »
    Jealous people can hate someone for no reason, they can't even explain why, it's so ridiculous at what point they can hate someone just because they look good or because they have more money then them, it's really sad, because we know that it's just jealousy

Of course, people have explained why, but the belief that they haven't, or can't, is more evidence that Danica's seen as another Deana.