Chesney and the kray twins

Stacey_SlaterStacey_Slater Posts: 308
Forum Member
Chesney Brown is so intimidating I have actually associated him with the Kray Twins. The way he arched up at that Christian bloke the other night actually scared me I was so terrified I thought he may pull out his weight set and threaten me. Has anyone else had these unnerving feelings from watching corrie with chesneys presence lately?

Comments

• NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think even the Kray twins would be running if they saw Chesney coming. He is that frightening and intimidating. Glad I am not the only one who has noticed how much of a brute Chesney is. I know Corrie is a drama but depicting young thugs like Chesney before the watershed is just simply not on.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahaha
  • Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rumour has it that Ches was part of the infamous gang that stopped the Krays coming to Manchester on Victoria station platform...;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    I would love to see a fued between badboy chesney and hardman ian beale. I believe chesney woul destroy beale in a fight as hes to old for however, ian could get his gangster mates involved and settle the score. Either way it would be a blood bath if beale and chesney ever met.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That thug Chesney certainly puts the fear of God into me.
    It's quite frightening watching Corrie these days.

Only a matter of time before he goes too far & kills some poor sod.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least he no longer has his sidekick Schmeichel. I'd be in serious fear for my life if he was still around
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least he no longer has his sidekick Schmeichel. I'd be in serious fear for my life if he was still around

That new dog he hangs around with is just as menacing sorcha.

Fiz, I think he calls her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is this obsession with Chesney being a "hard man" that has surfaced on here?
  • Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Absolute classic... :D:D:D:kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chesney is the new Jez Quigley/Charlie Stubbs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chesney is the new Jez Quigley/Charlie Stubbs.

Chesney is also the new Charles Bronson - not the actor, but that mad chap who loves prison.

Ches is also quite possibly the only soap bloke who's harder than Chuck Norris.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chesney is also the new Charles Bronson - not the actor, but that mad chap who loves prison.

Ches is also quite possibly the only soap bloke who's harder than Chuck Norris.

:D:D

I hear he's being considered as a recast for Bane in the new Batman movie :D
  • Stacey_SlaterStacey_Slater Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    I certainly would not be wondering around the cobbles alone at night
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    this thread makes me LOL
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    It's a wonder how the people on the cobbles can sleep peacefully at night. Our Chessers makes the likes of Charlie Stubbs and Tony Gordon look like Barney the bear.

Stay in doors, or this ginger monster will destroy you.
  • NickVaughanNickVaughan Posts: 4,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoiler for upcoming Christmas Episode!:

"You should've stayed at the Church, Emily" *thwack*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only a matter of time before he's organising bare-knuckle fights in his front room.

Then we'll see how fit Dev is, when Chesney thrashes the living daylights out of him.

As for baldy McDonald, they'll be calling the undertaker to come and collect him.

That'll give Michelle something to roll her eyes about.
  • NickVaughanNickVaughan Posts: 4,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not until Chez Tuer gouges them out with cocktail umbrella!
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Rita will be kindly throwing more money at her latest fake daughters and then our Chessers will go down on her like a ton of bricks. If there was even to be a sequel to the Shining Chessers would have to play Jonny.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please don't compare unrealistic panto villains like the Krays, to OurChesney. He's a hard man is Ches, he lives in a lawless world of immoral violence.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    Please don't compare unrealistic panto villains like the Krays, to OurChesney. He's a hard man is Ches, he lives in a lawless world of immoral violence.

lol:D