Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 106)

Comments

• Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    I agree tezza. Kind of perfect, in a weird way. All I could wish for.
    #FebruarySpecial

Valentine's Day. :eek:

It all links! *gets carried away*

I'd actually love that, for there to be a special Later on V. week, and then Brendan dies on the 14th.
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    Will Cheryl be having a go at Brendan tonight then?

I really hope so :o

Oh! I just remembered that I had a Stendan dream last night :eek:

I think so, yes!

Spill. :cool:
    duckmoo wrote: »
    Well, not all of them, I'm still waiting for Walker to fashion the Red Coat into a monks habit and swoosh around the village in a glorious manner. :cool:

WALKER SHAN'T TOUCH THAT COAT.
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    I do like the idea of Brendan changing for a few weeks/months, and then dying, and it being left upto the viewers as to whether he would've stayed that way or not.

It makes a nice little ending for everyone.

Yeah, I feel that everyone gets their way with that kind of ending. One couldn't complain too much.
    I'd actually love that, for there to be a special Later on V. week, and then Brendan dies on the 14th.

Well, that's a bit grim, love. ;)
    Forum Member
    Oh! I just remembered that I had a Stendan dream last night :eek:

Do tell.
    Well, not all of them, I'm still waiting for Walker to fashion the Red Coat into a monks habit and swoosh around the village in a glorious manner. :cool:

Worse than #LesbiansOnAFlyingCarpet? :(

I actually can't. :o

I'm imagining him as Little Red Riding Hood now. Sexeh.

Was this Sarah and Zoe? :D

You let your Joel down. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I feel that everyone gets their way with that kind of ending. One couldn't complain too much.

Apart from the people who will complain every single episode that he's changed and is with Ste for? ;)

But we'll all be happy and frankly I don't care for anyone else. :o :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WALKER SHAN'T TOUCH THAT COAT.

SACRIFICES HAVE TO BE MADE.

And Walker dunt have any nice coats of his own. :(
    Forum Member
    Well, that's a bit grim, love. ;)

That's why it's wonderful. It's so them. :o
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    I agree tezza. Kind of perfect, in a weird way. All I could wish for.

Valentine's Day. :eek:

It all links! *gets carried away*

He'll die the day before. It'll be a Friday (obviously). Friday 13th, like the day they broke our hearts. The next day, Ste will find the card that Brendan got for him, still unopened.

*emotional meltdown ensues*

:cry::cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    He'll die the day before. It'll be a Friday (obviously). Friday 13th, like the day they broke our hearts. The next day, Ste will find the card that Brendan got for him, still unopened.

YES. :eek:

A card with the cross necklace! And Ste grasps it in his hand and sobs all over the shiny metal. :cry:
  • Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think so, yes!

Spill. :cool:

Yay, he needs a good telling off :cool:

Basically, Brendan was yelling at someone who was meant to be Walker, but it wasn't actually Walker if that makes sense? Anyway, he was all like 'Where's Stephen?!' and he had tears in his eyes and he was shaking.

Then my head must of skipped over what ever was happening to Ste because then all of a sudden Brendan and Ste were hugging and crying and Brendan said for Ste to never leave him again.

It was lovelehh :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,390
    Forum Member
    I do like the idea of Brendan changing for a few weeks/months, and then dying, and it being left upto the viewers as to whether he would've stayed that way or not.

It makes a nice little ending for everyone.

ETA: Well not nice, because he would be dead, but you know what I mean.

Yes and if they write it the right way ( big question mark of course ;) ) they could actually have writing that falls into both catorgries giving both sides writing that backs up whether he would keep it up or not.

Im trusting them to be clever there of course :D
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    YES. :eek:

A card with the cross necklace! And Ste grasps it in his hand and sobs all over the shiny metal. :cry:

:cry::cry:

Ste opens the card, slowly, and it reads:

Love yer, Fuzzy Bum.
    Your BB.

;)
    Forum Member
    Radio, that sounds like such a good dream. Sad, but amazing.

I've always wanted Ste to be in some sort of danger, just because Brendan's reaction would be incredible.
    Forum Member
    Helenlou81 wrote: »
    Yes and if they write it the right way ( big question mark of course ;) ) they could actually have writing that falls into both catorgries giving both sides writing that backs up whether he would keep it up or not.

Im trusting them to be clever there of course :D

See I'd rather they just had him change, struggle a bit, then die whilst still changed, and then people who never wanted him like that could just paint their own picture. ;)

ETA: But then I'm really selfish and only want what'll make me happy. :o
    Forum Member

Love yer, Fuzzy Bum.
    Your BB.

;)

That's so perfect. Funny and sexy and heartbreaking. Just some of the many things they are.

Our boys. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the people who will complain every single episode that he's changed and is with Ste for? ;)

But we'll all be happy and frankly I don't care for anyone else. :o :cool:

BIB: Ha! I agree. :D

And those other people would never be happy unless Ste was dead anyway, so meh.
    SACRIFICES HAVE TO BE MADE.

NOT THE COAT. :mad:
    Basically, Brendan was yelling at someone who was meant to be Walker, but it wasn't actually Walker if that makes sense? Anyway, he was all like 'Where's Stephen?!' and he had tears in his eyes and he was shaking.

Then my head must of skipped over what ever was happening to Ste because then all of a sudden Brendan and Ste were hugging and crying and Brendan said for Ste to never leave him again.

It was lovelehh :(

Oh I love how shippy your dreams are.

#MehBoys

Love yer, Fuzzy Bum.
    Your BB.

;)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Perfect.

*sniffles*

The card thing would be heartbreaking. :o
    Forum Member
    The card thing would be heartbreaking. :o

Reminds me of when Dan Hunter died, and Debbie found his engagement ring for her.

Only I love Ste and Brendan about a trillion times more, so it would be even worse. :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,390
    Forum Member
    See I'd rather they just had him change, struggle a bit, then die whilst still changed, and then people who never wanted him like that could just paint their own picture. ;)

Thats what I mean, if they write him struggling ( and they must ) then they could show things like Brendan getting riled up and Ste having to calm him down, or Brendan trying to control Ste, him compromising but against his better judgement that sort of things. So in showing him struggling it gives both sides back up. We could say well he didnt revert to type and wouldnt but they could say he struggled and next time this happened he would revert to type.
    Forum Member
    Oh no, yeah, Helen, I get you now. That's what I want, me. :D
    BIB: Ha! I agree. :D

And those other people would never be happy unless Ste was dead anyway, so meh.

It's probably really selfish but .. yeah, don't care. :cool:

Poor Ste. He just wants loving, him. By Brendunn. :(
    Forum Member
    Helenlou81 wrote: »
    Thats what I mean, if they write him struggling ( and they must ) then they could show things like Brendan getting riled up and Ste having to calm him down, or Brendan trying to control Ste, him compromising but against his better judgement that sort of things.

I've always wanted to see this. One of the reasons why I find them so interesting is because if/when they become a couple, the drama wouldn't stop. They wouldn't need stupid cheating storylines or the usual cliched stuff. There would still be so much for them to overcome, and it would be amazing to watch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of when Dan Hunter died, and Debbie found his engagement ring for her.

Only I love Ste and Brendan about a trillion times more, so it would be even worse. :cry:

I hated Dan. :o

I desperately want Ste to have that necklace, mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was lovelehh

Awww, that sounds amazing. :(

I do love Worried!Brendan and Crying!Brendan, when it's to do with Ste that is. :o

Which reminds me, we're going to see more Worried!Brendan over Joely today. ;)
    Radio, that sounds like such a good dream. Sad, but amazing.

I've always wanted Ste to be in some sort of danger, just because Brendan's reaction would be incredible.

Yes, this is why I need Walker to discover Stendan and for kidnapping times to happen. It would be amazing.
    me

Yeah, I like this idea. I want him to die changed and happy. Otherwise it's far too depressing to know he died miserable and sad. :o:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's probably really selfish but .. yeah, don't care. :cool:

Poor Ste. He just wants loving, him. By Brendunn. :(

To be honest, if we got the ending you and Helen discuss, and they're not happy with that, then I despair. Cos it's best of both worlds. We (and Brendan) get our period of happiness, and then they can say "Well, it would never have lasted" and we can say "It would have" and everyone can be content.

He does. :(

Sigh.
    Forum Member
    Amethyst.x wrote: »
    Yeah, I like this idea. I want him to die changed and happy. Otherwise it's far too depressing to know he died miserable and sad. :o:cry:

Plus he's been miserable and sad for most of his life, so the people who want him to stay that way can bugger off cos he needs to experience true happiness for once. ;)
    To be honest, if we got the ending you and Helen discuss, and they're not happy with that, then I despair. Cos it's best of both worlds. We (and Brendan) get our period of happiness, and then they can say "Well, it would never have lasted" and we can say "It would have" and everyone can be content.

He does. :(

Sigh.

Oh you know they wouldn't be. Cos he'd be with Ste, and #AnyoneButSte. :sleep: ;)

But we'd be happy, and a lot of people wouldn't care either way, so whatever innit. :cool:

If onlehh he'd show it and Brendan would get help. They could be so happy. :cry:
    Forum Member
    I hated Dan. :o

I desperately want Ste to have that necklace, mind.

I didn't like him much either, but together I thought they were sweet.

Yes. I know the idea of Ste wearing it is a bit funny, but he could have it underneath his polos, tucked over his heart.
    Amethyst.x wrote: »
    Yes, this is why I need Walker to discover Stendan and for kidnapping times to happen. It would be amazing.

Exactly. Brendan would immediately try to find him, whatever it took. He'd turn ghostly pale and then throw up afterwards. Poor traumatised baby. :(
    To be honest, if we got the ending you and Helen discuss, and they're not happy with that, then I despair. Cos it's best of both worlds.

We'll still argue with them about what would have happened next for years :p
  • Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh I love how shippy your dreams are.

#MehBoys

It was pretty innocent compared to most though.

You should see my dreams after a QAF marathon :cool:
This discussion has been closed.