Kat and Sharon

MikaRimmerMikaRimmer Posts: 1,327
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone else really disappointed by tonights episode with the R&R scene. Kat and Sharon finally appeared in a scene together once again tonight after 6 years. They have a history over Zoe and Den, yet they did not interact at all. I was hoping for something, a little something, even a sentence like "what are you doing back here?" or something but we got nothing.

Comments

• enderforever07enderforever07 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep... But some say it's not important.

Glad I'm not the only one :)
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No im not disappointed, there is plenty of time for them to have a scene (one where they can actually have a good chat not one in a club with music on)
    I actually dont get what the big deal is that they havent had a scene yet. As i said before maybe sharon didnt recognise kat with all that clown makeup on.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    What do they need to say to each other at this point? Kat barely mentions Zoe these days.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do they need to say to each other at this point? Kat barely mentions Zoe these days.

Exactly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What else does Kat need to say to Sharon or vice-versa? Kat wasn't someone of any massive signifcance to Sharon; she was neither a friend like Ian, or Phil and she was not an enemy like Sam was, and later Chrissie. Den's murder saga has been done and dusted; and that's the only thing of real signifcance that connects them. Sure, Kat shagged Dennis once - but, as a mother and someone seeking to rebuild their life again I doubt Sharon is really going to even be thinking about that.
  • enderforever07enderforever07 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well you wouldnt ignore the fact the daughter(zoe) was involved in preventing the cause of justice to the womens (sharon) father (den) who was murdered who has just returned (sharon)

and too top things off Kat knew what happend before sharon because of zoe cofessing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    because once again ive told you all...its illegal for TPTB to mention den watts or make any reference to them storylines... they are trying to erase den from our memory.
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat behaved appallingly during the Den murder saga. She covered for Zoe knowing full well of her involvement, she manipulated Stacey into providing Chrissie with a false alibi which prevented justice being done. It all worked out well in the end and Chrissie was arrested but that was no thanks to Kat. If i was Sharon and would be baying for her blood. I hope we get to see a catfight between the two over their unresolved issues.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Kat behaved appallingly during the Den murder saga. She covered for Zoe knowing full well of her involvement, she manipulated Stacey into providing Chrissie with a false alibi which prevented justice being done. It all worked out well in the end and Chrissie was arrested but that was no thanks to Kat. If i was Sharon and would be baying for her blood. I hope we get to see a catfight between the two over their unresolved issues.

That would be hypocritical seeing as she's just told Phil that any parent would have done what he's done and that 'he's a good man.'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    because once again ive told you all...its illegal for TPTB to mention den watts or make any reference to them storylines... they are trying to erase den from our memory.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=60674737#post60674737