Sarah Barnes to win Best Exit at the BSAs!

13»

Comments

• MoDingleMoDingle Posts: 4,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek:

WOW !!!!!!

And I'm a grandmother in her 40's :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was chilling, heartbreaking and disturbing - but gory? Er how?

Certainly deserves to win.
  • Maidenfan666Maidenfan666 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    MoDingle wrote: »

WOW !!!!!!

And I'm a grandmother in her 40's :o

whats that got to do with anything? lol
  • soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was AMAZING. My heart was also beating so fast. Can they actually win it though, because it was the spin-off and not the soap itself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really really think this NEEDS to win. Surely it's one of the best exits EVER!??!
  • TANDYBOYTANDYBOY Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TwirlGirl wrote: »
    Do the public vote for Best Exit? I hope so cos if they do we HAVE to get behind Hollyoaks on this one.

Never have I seen anything like that.

Just... wow.

My heart is still pounding and I'm still shaking!!

Hollyoak have had by far the best explosive episodes that should have won but for some reason haven't , the Church episode with Nial was brilliant and was the best I have ever seen in any soap the recent parachute episode was also brill , I am in my 40s and watch all soaps and I think Hollyoaks shoul have won many awards over the years but for some reasons havent , I will defo be behind the Hollyoak gang
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think sometimes hollyoaks miss out on awards because some of the public and the media think it's too frothy, or more teenage than it actually is. its usually people who've never watched hollyoaks who assume these things.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was an amazingly shot and emotion filled exit but since it was a part of Hollyoaks Later it's not eligible for the BSA's just like Barry sloane's exit last year as Niall wasn't eligible.

It can't even be nominated for Outstanding scene/stunt.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the fact that it is being debated so hotly on here is an award in itself. Loui Batley should be so pleased and proud with that exit. It is one of the best exits I have ever seen and will no doubt be remembered and talked about for years and years to come.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    I agree, it HAS to be this one. Hollyoaks recieves a lot of crap for being a "teen" soap, and not taken seriously...but this was stunning/horrifying/amazing etc...couple of words there you wouldn't put together, I know :D but still...it was. I'll be voting for this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bgrules99 wrote: »
    It was an amazingly shot and emotion filled exit but since it was a part of Hollyoaks Later it's not eligible for the BSA's just like Barry sloane's exit last year as Niall wasn't eligible.

It can't even be nominated for Outstanding scene/stunt.

Wasn't Warren Brown nominated for best exit when Andy died in a late nighter? And I'm sure the clifftop fight between Sam, Russ and Andy was nominated for spectacular scene, and that was also in a late nighter. So I see no reason why Sarah's exit won't be eligible. HOL isn't a spin-off in the sense of 'Let Loose' or 'In The City', it's still part of the soap, just in a later timeslot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    It was really good.

The whole thing was great - the way she was excited in the plane, the music, seeing her and Zoe all smiley and holding hands as they fell, her realisation of what was happening...

I also liked the after credits scene with Mike being told:(

I'm never going skydiving now:p