Options

Why I vote for Wagner (Merged)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
Forum Member
✭✭
Since Tray c got voted off (not that i was a fan) but she was the better singer..........I realised that it was NOT a singing competition...........AGAIN when Paige got voted off by the judges, again the better singer voted off..........I am now voting as many times as i can for Wagner because i am sick and tired of the circus that Cowel and co have made it!!! They put this man through..........then humiliate him EVERY week and i cant stand it.................I have always been a Chezza fan but now i cant stand her smug, spiteful, moody, sulking, spoilt, madam face!!!:mad:...........If she told Simon to taste her sh-t because it was good......HE WOULD!!! and as for Louis he makes me sick.......he should tell the surgeon to loosen his skin a bit because since he got it lifted and tightened he has been an obnoxious tw--!!!

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I forgot to say..................the look on Cheryls face when Wagner goes through is worth every penny it cost to vote for him!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your favorite didn't win so you want to spoil it for everyone else. Grow up! Sick of you Wagner fans and your weak arguments for voting for the crappiest act.

Maybe, you people wouldn't feel the need to constantly explain why you are voting for a load of shite if it wasn't such a stupid idea. Ever think of that?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well whatever breaks the camels back ;)

Welcome aboard the Bandwagner - wooot wooo :D
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donbon wrote: »
    Your favorite didn't win so you want to spoil it for everyone else. Grow up! Sick of you Wagner fans and your weak arguments for voting for the crappiest act.

Maybe, you people wouldn't feel the need to constantly explain why you are voting for a load of shite if it wasn't such a stupid idea. Ever think of that?

Temper Temper.

You need to feel the loaf. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Actually my favourite WAS MATT!................NOT NOW....the judges put Waggers through and everyone is now slagging him off..................well not me........ Waggers to win!
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    You know a more powerful message would be to turn off instead of giving the team you seem to hate so much more money
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CH1LL wrote: »

Cheers CH1LL.............I am now a dedicated member of the growing Bandwagners:D:D:D
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CH1LL wrote: »

The thing is though will it;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member

...that isn't what s/he said. The point being made was that the judges deliberately send home the better singers (Paije and TreyC), not that they've sent home his/her favourite act.
  • Options
    CylinderCylinder Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know a more powerful message would be to turn off instead of giving the team you seem to hate so much more money

Yeah but where's the fun in that!?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It is worth every penny if it p----es Chzza etc off!! It made my night when he went through and its not just me.............my sons 23 and 27 were in the pub and everyone was cheering Waggers on!!!.............WE always support the underdog ......and dont like bullies:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cylinder wrote: »

Well its cheaper and will free up your Saturday evenings tro actyually do something ie have a life?
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cylinder wrote: »

Simon losing money perhaps?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It is worth every penny if it p----es Chzza etc off!! It made my night when he went through and its not just me.............my sons 23 and 27 were in the pub and everyone was cheering Waggers on!!!.............WE always support the underdog ......and dont like bullies:D

How does it piss them off - you're endorsing the show and giving them money.

Simon doesn't give a shit if he gets through - he will sign up 2nd place and 3rd place and make money from them in the long run.

In the short term niave people give him money by voting the joke act - you are stupid if you are thinking you're pissing anyone off - other than other fans of the show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

you don't like bullies, yet wagner was removed from the house for his behaviour?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    you don't like bullies, yet wagner was removed from the house for his behaviour?

Well apparently every single contestant has been wrong about Wagner and he is actually a desent bloke who isn't a bully and doesn't do anything to anyone
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anactoria wrote: »
    ...that isn't what s/he said. The point being made was that the judges deliberately send home the better singers (Paije and TreyC), not that they've sent home his/her favourite act.

Thanks anactoria.............that is exactly it.....................the judges have voted off the better singers each week so how dare they have the ordacity to suggest the public are not voting on the singing!;)
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since Tray c got voted off (not that i was a fan) but she was the better singer..........I realised that it was NOT a singing competition...........AGAIN when Paige got voted off by the judges, again the better singer voted off..........I am now voting as many times as i can for Wagner because i am sick and tired of the circus that Cowel and co have made it!!! They put this man through..........then humiliate him EVERY week and i cant stand it.................I have always been a Chezza fan but now i cant stand her smug, spiteful, moody, sulking, spoilt, madam face!!!:mad:...........If she told Simon to taste her sh-t because it was good......HE WOULD!!! and as for Louis he makes me sick.......he should tell the surgeon to loosen his skin a bit because since he got it lifted and tightened he has been an obnoxious tw--!!!

Don't forget that $imon changed the rules of engagement last year when when he didn't send the dreadful John & Edward home & also saved the appalling Lloyd Daniels in another week.

From that point on XF ceased to be about talent.

If $imon Cowell doesn't take the show seriously, why should you?

To think he even had the temerity to ask Wagner if he was taking this whole thing seriously?:eek:

What a hypocrite $imon Cowell is!

I'm glad you & many others now get it & are voting for the worst act.

I want to see thet genius that is $imon Cowell turn Wagner into a major international recording artist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks anactoria.............that is exactly it.....................the judges have voted off the better singers each week so how dare they have the ordacity to suggest the public are not voting on the singing!;)

But again you are still endorsing the show by giving them money - and are doing exactly what Simon and co want you to do
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well its cheaper and will free up your Saturday evenings tro actyually do something ie have a life?

Are you afraid that the Wagner fans are growing daily? as for getting a life........I am really happy thank you very much and will spend my money how i see fit!.....:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't forget that $imon changed the rules of engagement last year when when he didn't send the dreadful John & Edward home & also saved the appalling Lloyd Daniels in another week.

From that point on XF ceased to be about talent.

If $imon Cowell doesn't take the show seriously, why should you?

To think he even had the temerity to ask Wagner if he was taking this whole thing seriously?:eek:

What a hypocrite $imon Cowell is!

I'm glad you & many others now get it & are voting for the worst act.

I want to see thet genius that is $imon Cowell turn Wagner into a major international recording artist.

He wont though obviously will he - he'll release a covers album which wont be promoted and dropped by March.

Whilst Simon uses your money you voted in with for Wagner to promote 2nd and 3rd place and make even more money.

Are Wagner fans just to stupid to see they're still being taken in even though they think they are right?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wagner is the one that entertains me the most every weekend. Whether his staying lines Simon's pockets or his going lines Simon's pockets I couldn't care less. I just wouldn't enjoy it as much without Wagner. Once the X Factor final is over I forget all about it and can maybe recall two or three from it by the time the next one starts - usually the winner, the runner up and the novelty act. It's bubble gum TV and I reserve the right to have a say in what flavour I want.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But again you are still endorsing the show by giving them money - and are doing exactly what Simon and co want you to do

Bothered?;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well apparently every single contestant has been wrong about Wagner and he is actually a desent bloke who isn't a bully and doesn't do anything to anyone

How do u know he is? and also not all the contestants like him

he tried to head butt Harry which wasn't denied

he seems quite obnoxiois to me- he doesn't have the charm that jedward had
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wagz for the win :D