Forza Horizon 2

Comments

• JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forza Horizon 2 - Xbox 360 vs Xbox One - Graphics Comparison https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XYOSZI2pAY&feature=youtu.be&a
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    For a 9 year old console the 360 graphics look great.
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    Time to buy a new hard drive I reckon. I wonder if they would have still shipped the Xbox one with a 500gb hd if they had got their way on gone digital only.
  • smcbeathsmcbeath Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan1981 wrote: »
    Time to buy a new hard drive I reckon. I wonder if they would have still shipped the Xbox one with a 500gb hd if they had got their way on gone digital only.

There was always going to be disc's, they were putting drm on them so you could only install the disc on one console, then the disc could be used to install the game on another console but you would be charged full price.

I would be all over a super slim x1 with no blu ray drive and hard drive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are these tiers retrospective? as in if i go up a tier after release of horizon 2 do i then get the car reward for that tier or am i too late?

I believe you can get them for free if you go up a tier while playing. But never fear, the reward cars are gifts that you get from the start of the game but you can still buy them in game with your hard earned credits.
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are these tiers retrospective? as in if i go up a tier after release of horizon 2 do i then get the car reward for that tier or am i too late?

I think they only last for a month after release. Not quite sure to be honest. If you check on forza.net I'm sure they'll be some info there. I'm jut glad I went back and did the hard yards on the series with my new Gamertag so I'll get the full hit this time around having missed out on the Tier 6 reward at Forza 5 launch.
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    I see someone playing the xbox 360 version already on my friends list. He's taking a chance, although he is from the US so they might have a different release date.
  • Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alan1981 wrote: »
    I see someone playing the xbox 360 version already on my friends list. He's taking a chance, although he is from the US so they might have a different release date.

It's tomorrow I'm sure in the US, so he will be fine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The rewards are up on forza for fh2, I just got 1.5m credits. No option for the tier cars yet though.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/?lc=2057
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is it any good??????
  • mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »
    is it any good??????

An amazing game, one of the best I've played, a few bugs at the moment but they will soon be ironed out
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mw0390 wrote: »
    An amazing game, one of the best I've played, a few bugs at the moment but they will soon be ironed out

So ya had no problems unlocking it then? ... Like 2D sez IF it was bought / downloaded from the US store there's no reason whatsoever why it shouldn't work come the US release date! 😊

(I'm sure watchdogs on the ps4 had problems in regards to unlocking which turned out to be a bug / glitch rather then sony clamping down!) :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    So ya had no problems unlocking it then? ... Like 2D sez IF it was bought / downloaded from the US store there's no reason whatsoever why it shouldn't work come the US release date! 😊

(I'm sure watchdogs on the ps4 had problems in regards to unlocking which turned out to be a bug / glitch rather then sony clamping down!) :)

Nope no problem unlocking it a few little mini freeze ups but that's due to being part of the dashboard update I think am awaiting a patch as are a few people on the forza forums
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    20 hours and counting.. energy drinks at the ready! It's been a long wait and it's been especially tough avoiding all the FH2 content on Youtube since the US release but it will all be worth it come tonight's gameplay session.
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    mw0390 wrote: »
    Nope no problem unlocking it a few little mini freeze ups but that's due to being part of the dashboard update I think am awaiting a patch as are a few people on the forza forums

There was a pretty major problem with the preview dashboard's most recent update which was causing quite a few issues with friends list and even caused FM5 to be unplayable. Not good, though hats off to them they got a new build out for update on Tuesday which sorts it out. You may have to manually select it from the system menu.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was playing for a few hours last night, Havent got any of the tier rewards im level 5 and when I went to download my 600,000 credits it failed and they disappeard :0

Anyway the game is pretty damn brilliant though.
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a pretty major problem with the preview dashboard's most recent update which was causing quite a few issues with friends list and even caused FM5 to be unplayable. Not good, though hats off to them they got a new build out for update on Tuesday which sorts it out. You may have to manually select it from the system menu.

That must be why I was having problems with the game on Monday. I just put it down to using an external hard drive for the first time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My copy got arrived today, installing it now :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Picking this up on 360 hope sumo digital have done it justice I've got high hopes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Came home hoping to find my copy behind the door, nothing :( Oh well I guess it's coming tomorrow then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who have you ordered from ? I order from shopto or gamecollection and usually get mine a day before release.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was Tesco as I had a code to get it for £36.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been playing this pretty much all day and really liking it so far, it looks stunning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else having problems installing the Forza Hub app? I can find it on the store, but when I select it to install, I just get a grey box and the loading spiral. Been like this for ages.

Tried a hard reset of the console and everything. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else having problems with discovering car meets says I have 2/6 but I've pretty much drove to all 6 so not sure why it's not unlocking:/