Options

Masterchef Australia SERIES 4 starts soon

Comments

• Options
    SueGSueG Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for doing that, Triton. It was really kind of you and very much appreciated.
  • Options
    ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jimmypink wrote: »
    Just starting watching UK's masterchef professionals on planner - laughing as, during the first 4 minutes they've just said "beautiful" five times!

The worst one was yesterday when Mindy said she was going to the pantry for some beautiful double cream

'beautiful double cream'

Really Mindy!

What next? beautiful garlic, beautiful tinned tomatoes, beautiful oven chips
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MIndy's bellowing orders from the balcony, during the pressure test, really annoyed me. Who does she think she is?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SueG wrote: »
    MIndy's bellowing orders from the balcony, during the pressure test, really annoyed me. Who does she think she is?

I don't know what was worse, Mindy shouting constantly or Andy and Ben reaching orgasm simultaneously as Ben plated up his dish
  • Options
    zippy00zippy00 Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    The "beautiful double cream" was funny :D

I was thinking if I did a "beautiful" drinking game I would never get to the end of a show without being passed out on the sofa :D
  • Options
    Mer~maidMer~maid Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the recap Triton, very appreciated
  • Options
    Forum Member
    All stars starts on Mon 26th, really looking forward to it. Does anyone know how many weeks it's on for?

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/masterchef-australia-all-stars/7840615
  • Options
    triton333triton333 Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Three weeks, zippy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks Triton x
  • Options
    blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what was worse, Mindy shouting constantly or Andy and Ben reaching orgasm simultaneously as Ben plated up his dish

Oh lord :D:D:D
  • Options
    Tango CharlieTango Charlie Posts: 32
    Forum Member

Am I alone in having become slightly nauseated at the intensity of this bromance???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I alone in having become slightly nauseated at the intensity of this bromance???

No. They should just make love to one another in the Masterchef kitchen and be done with it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    triton333 wrote: »
    Three weeks, zippy.

Or 2 and a half if Watch carries on with it's disgraceful editing and shortening.:mad:

Much appreciate your typing out the full version of last nights opener Triton, thank you:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jimmypink wrote: »
    Or 2 and a half if Watch carries on with it's disgraceful editing and shortening.:mad:

Much appreciate your typing out the full version of last nights opener Triton, thank you:)

See this is why I always download it and watch it at Aussie pace first. The editing is so bad by Watch. I'm surprised that they don't just cut to Matt, Gary and George deciding who leaves or who cooked the best dish. That way they could show trailers for Perception and Grimm every 3 minutes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favourite was how Andy was pacing round like a man who's wife is in labour. Was a touch disappointed he didn't run to Ben when he came in the house.

I agreed with the judges on their decision. But I think it was more wade's slight lack if sportsmanship at the end that helped them.

I reckon as it's a group challenge tonight, all with pins will use. They're not throwing someone else into the fire if they're all up to go.
  • Options
    harry*half*pintharry*half*pint Posts: 11,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another thanks from me Triton. Was totally bemused at the start when we went straight into the cooking. Rubbish editing (especially after all the drama of the previous broadcast .... will she/won't she - doesn't matter, we're not going to show you anyway!:mad: )
  • Options
    newkid30newkid30 Posts: 7,797
    Forum Member
    Thanks Triton :)
    That is dreadful by Watch, I've noticed other edits that were not so important, but this was a KEY part of the show, and they just skipped it. I'm going to email to complain that's not cool. :(
  • Options
    RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    I think they also cut out the usual homecoming montage for Debs and a description on what she's doing now...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The edit was abysmal. We were confused, like wait so she's cooking?

Sort it out watch!!!
  • Options
    BubblegumsBubblegums Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    RFS wrote: »
    I think they also cut out the usual homecoming montage for Debs and a description on what she's doing now...

I thought that too! Watch's editing ( or cutting as I was told in a previous post) is a bit like one of those films where the husband is making the wife thinks she is going mad. Alice and the immunity pin was just about the worst example so far, closely followed by Sunday's 1 1/2 hour episode condensed into 1 hour :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I have found extremely annoying is that, obviously in the UK we avoid looking at the official Masterchef Australia website until the series has finished on TV, but by that time the website has changed to being about Junior Masterchef and all the content that would have been so interesting is no longer available.:(
  • Options
    BubblegumsBubblegums Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Thanks too Triton. Glad we got you :D
  • Options
    BlokeeBlokee Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another big thank you to Triton from me. That dialogue genuinely helped me understand why Alice chose not to use her pin. It makes me respect her a lot. I think she was stupid not to use it but still genuine respect :)
  • Options
    Utopian GirlUtopian Girl Posts: 8,275
    Forum Member
    SueG wrote: »
    Thank you so much for doing that, Triton. It was really kind of you and very much appreciated.

Ditto, thanks triton:) - we are being ripped of air time!:mad:
  • Options
    RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    Bubblegums wrote: »
    I thought that too! Watch's editing ( or cutting as I was told in a previous post) is a bit like one of those films where the husband is making the wife thinks she is going mad. Alice and the immunity pin was just about the worst example so far, closely followed by Sunday's 1 1/2 hour episode condensed into 1 hour :mad:

Heeee! What a fantastic analogy! Totally that!
    Bubblegums wrote: »
    Thanks too Triton. Glad we got you :D
    Blokee wrote: »
    Another big thank you to Triton from me. That dialogue genuinely helped me understand why Alice chose not to use her pin. It makes me respect her a lot. I think she was stupid not to use it but still genuine respect :)

As someone who is not able to watch her way at the minute through all her Sky Plus because I am losing the will to love transcribing a bunch of interviews from this week, Triton, thanks SO MUCH for the verbatim reporting and for all your insights and contributions - it has been.... well... beaudddddiful :D:D:D