Options

Katie Waisell is at my pub quiz just now

Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Katie is at my local pub quiz at Campus in Glasgow. Her team name is Waisell's Wonders or something. Shes been going on about how her flight was cancelled cos of the snow and that she was meant to be playing a nightclub tonight somewhere.

We're beating her team just now :p

Comments

• Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart1000 wrote: »
    Katie is at my local pub quiz at Campus in Glasgow. Her team name is Waisell's Wonders or something. Shes been going on about how her flight was cancelled cos of the snow and that she was meant to be playing a nightclub tonight somewhere.

Hahaha! Who's she with? Any z-list celebs? :D

She been getting a lot of stick i imagine? :D
  • Options
    idlewildgirlidlewildgirl Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she posted some guys mobile number on twitter!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a trivia question...which XFactor act was in the bottom 2 four times but saved by the judges, not the public, each time thereby making her royally unpopular which subsequently turned her into a hate figure?
  • Options
    astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The team is named after her.. oh dear.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We didn't even realise it was her until she started screaming about the fact it was her.

And no-one's really paying attention to her tbh. She just keeps trying to turn the attention back to her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lydian wrote: »
    Here's a trivia question...which XFactor act was in the bottom 2 four times but saved by the judges, not the public, each time thereby making her royally unpopular which subsequently turned her into a hate figure?

:D Bet the DJ bloke kisses her arse. He's a right smug git!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it the real her? :rolleyes:

I expect the real one is singing in a nightclub somewhere. I use the term singing very loosely.
  • Options
    James Martin 2James Martin 2 Posts: 4,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll pop round with some Molotov Cocktails.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone should tell the por lass that the flying duck do a quite good pub quiz on a monday.

As if she hasn't gone through enough in the last few months now she is having to spend the night in campus :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,950
    Forum Member

Her mum won't like that... she'll be slagging you off to the press tomorrow :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Her team won apparently. They probably let her win as they were scared she wouldn't leave lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Lydian wrote: »

She has been saved 2 times by the judges and 2 times by the public.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She beat us by a point in the last round. I have never been so ashamed in my life.

And yes, the DJ was being a total suck up to her and a dick to every other team.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She beat us by a point in the last round. I have never been so ashamed in my life.

And yes, the DJ was being a total suck up to her and a dick to every other team.

What do you expect? It's that tw*t from Campus! I'm not even the slightest bit surprised. Next she'll get up on stage and start singing and then halfway through go sod it! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ardwark wrote: »
    Is it the real her? :rolleyes:

IF she is a fake, I prefer the "fake" Katie than the real Rebecca or Matt.

Many enjoy her shows :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1ADDWQO3kg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk7g92B_EHI
  • Options
    Forum Member
    web123 wrote: »
    IF she is a fake, I prefer the "fake" Katie than the real Rebecca or Matt.

Many enjoy her shows :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1ADDWQO3kg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk7g92B_EHI

I actually think she's a great performer. Have you heard her orginal stuff? I think its rather good.
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I actually think she's a great performer. Have you heard her orginal stuff? I think its rather good.

I really like some of her older stuff actually. If she hadn't been as annoying on X Factor and I'd found out about her randomly, I'd probably have really enjoyed listening to her.. It feels like such a shame when I listen to her old stuff now though =/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,950
    Forum Member

Was the DJ Simon Cowell? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    I read she was stranded in Scotland, I felt so sorry for the Scots...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really like some of her older stuff actually. If she hadn't been as annoying on X Factor and I'd found out about her randomly, I'd probably have really enjoyed listening to her.. It feels like such a shame when I listen to her old stuff now though =/

I know, but she's a real singer/songwriter. Lets Go To the Park and Fight for Love are brilliant. Shes like an upbeat version of Katie Melua. I think its a real shame the way she came across. I found her so annoying at first, but thats the power of the editing. I loved her towards the end and it was just by chance I came across her stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yes ! Very good.
    For the record, these songs are written or cowritten by Katie :
    * I Wana Go To The Park * Live and learn * Fight for love * Whole Lotta Love * Maybe baby * Rock Steady! * Green eyed world * Love is blind (?) * Ray of light
    Other songs : http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_songs/44304

She definitely deserve to have a record contract.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We didn't even realise it was her until she started screaming about the fact it was her.

And no-one's really paying attention to her tbh. She just keeps trying to turn the attention back to her.

:D

"Hey everybody, look, It's me! It's me off the telly!!!".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    web123 wrote: »
    Yes ! Very good.
    For the record, these songs are written or cowritten by Katie :
    * I Wana Go To The Park * Live and learn * Fight for love * Whole Lotta Love * Maybe baby * Rock Steady! * Green eyed world * Love is blind (?) * Ray of light
    Other songs : http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_songs/44304

She definitely deserve to have a record contract.

Indeed! I know all those tracks, I literally just came across Fight for Love one day and was intrigued and checked out everything else. She derserves a record deal, and I also think she's a great songwriter who could work for other artists. A lot of her songs would suit Diana Vickers and other artists like that. I think she's got a big career ahead of her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

"Hey everybody, look, It's me! It's me off the telly!!!".

Were you there last night?? It went more or less like that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Strange!! cos according to today's Daily Mail she is too terrified to go out because of Death Threats.:confused::o