100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<
    Who wants to know what?

This pop star's new single and
    comeback is inevitably accompanied
    by a camera-friendly new man, so
    why are so many same-sex-love
    rumours circulating?

Biffa:cool:
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<
    Who wants to know what?

rumours circulating?

Cause' they have been for years?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

Thanks I was stumped on that as I didn't know she was/had made a comeback.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anymore clues on who 'Biffa' is?

I was thinking Mrs C for this personally.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<
    Who wants to know what?

rumours circulating?

"Because you're all hysterical, naughty, rude, unfeeling, delusional GAY MEN trying to get all the lovely, sweet hets into trouble!!! 1£!!£$11"*!"

Signed: the Pearl Clutchers of DS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    Anymore clues on who 'Biffa' is?

I was thinking Mrs C for this personally.

Same person :)
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    Same person :)
    Oh, thanks. Never heard her called that before. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i have no idea who mrs c or biffa are...google gives me waste management.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Fight Fight Fight for your love
    X Factor
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Google's spot on ;-)
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    It is known in the area she grew up that she has at the very least experimented, Not that it means anything but just putting it out there

She has a very mouth family (Shocking eh?)
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Google's spot on ;-)

*Sniggers* :D
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Id lol if the romantic interest for biffa was cloakroom girl
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, I thought of her too.

Her new relationship does seem a little staged somehow :blush:

there used to be loads of rumours about her ex too at one time... although those soon seemed to disappear once he publicly 'cheated'...
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    PJ1893 wrote: »

Her new relationship seems staged to me...

there used to be loads of rumours about her ex too at one time... although those soon seemed to disappear once he publicly 'cheated'...

Every aspect of her life is staged, Interviews are always pre planned so she knows what to say as she can't think on the spot.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This former A list tweener who is now a B-/C+ list mostly movie actress who still has A+ list name recognition recently discovered that her actor boyfriend likes guys too. Our actress is having a tough time deciding whether she wants to be in that kind of relationship. A split is probably imminent.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    Every aspect of her life is staged, Interviews are always pre planned so she knows what to say as she can't think on the spot.

That could be said about most pop stars, it's a very manufactured industry. Which is why some struggle with it and go off the rails. Not just sexuality, but how to dress, what weight to be, what hair colour to have. All decisions made by a marketing committee.

It's why I like Lady GaGa she's at least open about it all being image.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This former A list tweener who is now a B-/C+ list mostly movie actress who still has A+ list name recognition recently discovered that her actor boyfriend likes guys too. Our actress is having a tough time deciding whether she wants to be in that kind of relationship. A split is probably imminent.

My initial thought was the thing you lie on in a swimming pool. Has she fallen that far though? What about Lizzy Maguire?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My initial thought was the thing you lie on in a swimming pool. Has she fallen that far though? What about Lizzy Maguire?

Lizzy's (somewhat estranged) husband is a retired ice hockey player.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    Its well known you are worth more dead if famous. Take Elvis his estate has made millions might even be billions since his death. Minute you are dead the records are re released, the figures people collect are made.

A friend is a big Elvis fan and they go on tours to Graceland and events in the UK a week long. Bring their children who then have grown up to do the same. He died in 1977 and loads of teenagers and in their twenties still buy everything to do with him.

Michael Jackson's posthumous success is in a large part due to the 'stigma' about his private life being taken away from the discussion, therefore leaving the music and films to be discussed.

Also I think in terms of promotion they actually find his posthumous works easier to promote without him, for the last 10-15 years of his life he'd turn up late to media events, look shocking, do something stupid etc and the whole attention was on him and not the product he was selling. His behaviour on 'Living with Michael Jackson' (whether provoked/misled by Martin Bashir or not) being a prime example of a good PR opportunity turned in to a complete disaster!

Elvis is similar, upon death the fat, aging Elvis is pretty much erased from public memory, and the record label can churn out images and videos of him in his prime to promote new materials or Greatest Hits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Did you hear about the kitten he adopted? Bless, I hope he never changes. He's a good guy.
    wilehelmas wrote: »

Adorable, thank you!
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trying to keep it out of the news for the next month is going to be really hard for this A list foreign born model who is pregnant with the baby of her long time A list athlete boyfriend who already has at least one child.

Crazy Day and Nights

Any guesses?

I can't think of anyone off the top of my head.

Eyebrow model? I can't of any A list models who don't model for Victoria Secrets.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Trying to keep it out of the news for the next month is going to be really hard for this A list foreign born model who is pregnant with the baby of her long time A list athlete boyfriend who already has at least one child.

Crazy Day and Nights

Any guesses?

Eyebrow model? I can't of any A list models who don't model for Victoria Secrets.

The one model who for hot moment was linked to DWTS bad boy? She's dating some athlete now, right?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »

Crazy Day and Nights

Any guesses?

You can Ron but you can't hide.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »

Her new relationship does seem a little staged somehow :blush:

That marriage was allegedly a sham, good publicity for them both. She marries a mixed race man and puts the racism allegations to bed, he marries a beautiful female pop singer and puts the gay rumours to bed. Except he doesn't, so an affair is staged.

There have also been rumours about Biffa and her curvy bandmate. Whether or not this is real or just fan "shipping" I don't know,
This discussion has been closed.