Gary now fav to win with bookies

KittenPartyKittenParty Posts: 198
Forum Member
George is 2nd fav, Audley 3rd.

Wonder if his speech in the diary room last night at the end, had anything to do with the changing odds. Though it was really from the heart.

I'd put a €10 on but I'd only get back 2.50 winnings :(

Comments

• roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member

Wonder if his speech in the diary room last night at the end, had anything to do with the changing odds. Though it was really from the heart.

He is just pure enertainment.........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    I know it doesn't matter - by by god I have never wanted someone to win so bad - just to show those gits in the house, I can see jame's face now...how did I lose to someone who is "mental"....grrrr ...he will implode
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    I think Gary shined throughout the whole show. I don't know if BB meant to throw him such a magnificent life-line with that counselling task, but it worked like a dream and was excellent viewing. The bit at the end was fascinating too. Have been feeling so guilty at the treatment he's been receiving in there thinking he was oblivious to it - but no, he was ignoring it! Way to go Gary, you deserve the win. Honk for Gary!! Yay! :D
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    George is 2nd fav?

That horrible, pointless toad is 2nd?

God help us.
  • Xavier QuebeckXavier Quebeck Posts: 78,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary has been favourite to win for over a week now. Last nights show just made him an even shorter favourite than he already was.
  • JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's been bookies favourite to win for the last 2 weeks.
  • KittenPartyKittenParty Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Jerrybob wrote: »

George was fav within the last 2 weeks with my bookies.
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like him to win, but I sure the people that bet will go for a outsider at the last min and buy votes through the app and manipulate the figures to make more money at the the with a outsider win
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member

Of course he is going to win.... it's in the script...LOL
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I would like to see Gary win. If not Audley.
    Forum Member
    Seymour wrote: »

Of course he is going to win.... it's in the script...LOL
    Be unusual if an American were to win.

I doubt very much he will, regardless of being in top spot with the bookies.
    Forum Member
    lea27 wrote: »
    Yes I would like to see Gary win. If not Audley.
    That is more likely in my opinion.
  • lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    JB3 wrote: »

I agree with you. The bookies odds don't really mean much. All it means is that a lot of punters are putting money on Gary to win, not that they are voting for him.
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hurrah:D:D:D:p just hope it stays that way. Don't mind that top three but I'm worried the chavs will vote for Ricci and Lauren.
    Didn't see the last show when that girl from TOWIE won. Who did she beat?. Don't even know who was in the show.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He may not be fav after people read the article about him in the Sun today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »

Then how come we have a post that's says Dee is in top 3. Has it just changed recently. I don't want her in final either. She is so wrong on so many levels it makes me feel sick.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    Then how come we have a post that's says Dee is in top 3. Has it just changed recently. I don't want her in final either. She is so wrong on so many levels it makes me feel sick.

She is now 5th behind James.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    He may not be fav after people read the article about him in the Sun today.

What rubbish that has MRSA in the same article. A hatchet job, especially with all the bum scratchers, nose wipers and coughers in there. I thought Claire had left because of alchohol poisoning? :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »

Don't see why not. All this about it not being good for future appearances. Jim Davidson had to be persuaded to come on bots. Julian Clary never was keen and going back further Jack Dee wasn't either. Did we see much of Jordan's ex or that Swedish women. Shilpa Shetty anyone. So why not an American. They usually get treated like s""t - so be nice for a change. I mean Have we seen the winner of last summers CBB?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flindas wrote: »
    What rubbish that has MRSA in the same article. A hatchet job, especially with all the bum scratchers, nose wipers and coughers in there. I thought Claire had left because of alchohol poisoning? :(

I'm sorry she did leave. She would have been a welcome addition to the show in the last few days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flindas wrote: »

I am talking about his alleged assaults on two Women one who was his Wife.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I'd like Gary to win but don't think he will. Apart from being American, I think the reduced voting numbers now make it easier for the betting fraternity to get the result they want.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would imagine the most irritating part of Gary's inevitable win for the others is he buggers off back to the US when it's over and that's that . For the rest of them this is a three week job interview , no question and when you are in that position it must be blood boiling to know your efforts are futile as the position has been filled from day one. So the best you can do is make yourself noticed by any means which is what I think James is doing.

I also think Gary is playing them like fiddles I really do. They live with him 24/7 and the same stories are coming out from everyone, that he is clever, rude, and impossible to live with.

Of course he will win , no question, the poor Gary sympathy vote will carry him to the end.
  • ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I am talking about his alleged assaults on two Women one who was his Wife.

We have been down that road already on here. The word alleged is right because he was never charged.
    From what I have read, his wife withdrew her complaint, trouble is once mud is flung it tends to stick, especially if you are someone famous.
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim Davidson won Big Brother. Viewers don't care about domestic violence.