Never a good sign

2»

Comments

• george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    TXF0429 wrote: »
    Who's your favourite, atm? :)

I think I'll have to go with the others on here and say Lucy, as she's very calm and in control, although I do really like Navdeep.

My favourite boy is probably Steven, although I think it's a shame Sean went out so early, I think he had potential.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    I think I'll have to go with the others on here and say Lucy, as she's very calm and in control, although I do really like Navdeep.

My favourite boy is probably Steven, although I think it's a shame Sean went out so early, I think he had potential.

I agree. He was quite similar I think to the first boy who won. Can't remember his name - but he was short, black hair, glasses, very intelligent.
  • TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. He was quite similar I think to the first boy who won. Can't remember his name - but he was short, black hair, glasses, very intelligent.

Arjun Rajyagor. The interesting thing is that he lost as PM too, but as he had proven himself in the past, he was allowed to stay. Interesting to contemplate whether Sean would had got another chance if his PM loss had come later.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    TXF0429 wrote: »
    Arjun Rajyagor. The interesting thing is that he lost as PM too, but as he had proven himself in the past, he was allowed to stay. Interesting to contemplate whether Sean would had got another chance if his PM loss had come later.

Thanks! I wouldn't have remembered that! I do have to say that Sean did seem too much of a yes man - he gave in to Maria far too easily. From what I remember of Arjun, he knew when to stand his ground - and he had a lot of common sense.
  • george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    Thanks! I wouldn't have remembered that! I do have to say that Sean did seem too much of a yes man - he gave in to Maria far too easily. From what I remember of Arjun, he knew when to stand his ground - and he had a lot of common sense.

The interesting thing about Arjun is that from what I can make out, he is the only winner that pretty much everyone was happy with. On every other series, there has been someone who wanted someone else to win, but I don't think I've spoken to anyone who thought anyone else would have been a better winner than Arjun.

I thought Sean was also remarkably articulate - almost as articulate as Zara from last year.