Options

Corin SO confident she is staying!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
Forum Member
Corin yet again mentioning what she will do INSIDE the Big Brother house after Friday’s eviction show. She now states she has enough cigs to last till Saturday’s shopping list, She will then order more. Please British public vote the fake Corminge out!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Comments

• Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    She also said she only has three days left yesterday... ? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she thinks this is her last night ????
  • Options
    azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If ir where uo to me she would be in on Saturday. The most deserving winner IMO
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    John James is out tomorrow, can't wait
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    All week she's been saying she expects to leave on Friday. That aside all nominated HM's still consider the shopping list and how long their baccy supply will last if they are smokers.
  • Options
    ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member
    Given she has planned minute by minute her 10 hour eviction preperation I think she knows she could be going.
  • Options
    ronxrayronxray Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rubbish less than an hour ago she said she will be going tomorrow.

FACT
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a few minutes ago she was saying they had enough food to last till TUESDAY.

She thinks that she "has it in the bag". As Nathan told her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    She said she would buy cigs from the shop so she doesn't expect to stay after tomorrow. But i hope she does!
  • Options
    mysixkidsmysixkids Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ronxray wrote: »
    Rubbish less than an hour ago she said she will be going tomorrow.

FACT

ohn james as been saying that all week..:eek:
  • Options
    ronxrayronxray Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    Just a few minutes ago she was saying they had enough food to last till TUESDAY.

You actually are not telling the truth, I have live feed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Or she said she would scrape end for tonight and be able to buy real cigarettes from a shop tomorrow.

She is sure she is going
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »

Oh fgs.

Does it not enter your mind she could be mentioning to the other housemates there is enough food for THEM to last until Tuesday? :rolleyes:

She's said she thinks she's going tommorow. End of. Stop making something out of nothing, truly pathetic.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    kegsblue32 wrote: »
    Corin yet again mentioning what she will do INSIDE the Big Brother house after Friday’s eviction show. She now states she has enough cigs to last till Saturday’s shopping list, She will then order more. Please British public vote the fake Corminge out!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :D

The other poster seems to think your post is misleading. I hope she stays til next Tuesday.
  • Options
    floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have always liked her but every now and again (especially after she has been laughing) she seems to remember the cameras and consciously poses her face and licks her lips with the eyelids batting coyly.
    She went into the toilet and wouldn't hug Mario because she didn't want to be seen crying on camera.... just makes me a little wary of her and how real she is.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to like her but the change since noms stopped is incedible it is like a different person. She is all so brave now with JJI who I dont like but 2 weeks ago she crapped out of dunking him.
  • Options
    desmenelopedesmenelope Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I used to like her but the change since noms stopped is incedible it is like a different person. She is all so brave now with JJI who I dont like but 2 weeks ago she crapped out of dunking him.

He didnt really start getting on her case until nominations were over. Prior to that it was mostly behind her back.
  • Options
    SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kegsblue32 wrote: »

I don't think she thinks that at all, I just think she and even other housemates past and present have said/say about the following week in such a way, without really thinking about what they are saying. Maybe she just hopes she is staying? After all, she has always been upfront about wanting to stay.
  • Options
    GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member

I know same here.
  • Options
    SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be fair to her, Mac, most if not all the housemates there crapped out of dunking JJ1 and even Josie, when they had the chance. At the time, I was a bit P'd off with them for that, not just Corin, but she stuck to her same noms when I thought it over later, she just milked the not wanting to gunge anyone for so long, that was my main annoyance with Corin then.
  • Options
    kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    azureanne wrote: »
    If ir where uo to me she would be in on Saturday. The most deserving winner IMO

If thats what you have to do to win, sit on the sofa all day saying "I'm loving it" then there's a hope for all of us. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    dirrrty wrote: »
    John James is out tomorrow, can't wait

Why does every post lead on to a John James comment, this was about Corin - but people still insist on talking about the star of the show - John James :D
  • Options
    MaureenGMaureenG Posts: 19,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what if she's confident she's staying - she IS staying and she's gonna win :cool::D

I'm confident of that :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    If thats what you have to do to win, sit on the sofa all day saying "I'm loving it" then there's a hope for all of us. :D

So true, she's as false as her tan! She makes me ashamed to be a northerner. But then again don't forget she says "Buzzing" a few times aswell.:mad:
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    babybb wrote: »
    she thinks this is her last night ????

Hopefully she's right:p