Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    Im hoping they show it during the Olympics. That way I can have a choice between athletes at the height of fitness and watching a family whose idea of exercise is changing channels.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Yeah I am back after my weeks ban I am so excited Emma is apparently gonna be on celeb big brother on five this year
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    June 13th it starts doesn't it? :p I'm going to read Loopy's recaps first so I can chortle away remembering Loopy's unique turn of phrase.
    They've certainly brightened up May that's for sure :)

Woah - what have I missed? What starts on June 13th?
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Woah - what have I missed? What starts on June 13th?

Big Fat Challenge of course!! The series is being repeated again. Woohoo! A summer Chawnerthon!
  • orangesmartieorangesmartie Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gaston8686 wrote: »
    Yeah I am back after my weeks ban I am so excited Emma is apparently gonna be on celeb big brother on five this year

Really? Whats the source for that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member

Why were you banned, chuck? Or is it a delicate matter?

I thought celeb BB had been on in January, but I know the bog standard one starts on Tuesday.
    Forum Member
    Loopzilla wrote: »

I thought celeb BB had been on in January, but I know the bog standard one starts on Tuesday.

I think its because he called me an imbecile. Personally, I wasnt offended, as I am indeed an imbecile.
    Forum Member
    I think its because he called me an imbecile. Personally, I wasnt offended, as I am indeed an imbecile.

I've been called worse.....and I've dished out worse. I'm building up a list of stuff I'm not allowed to say because I don't want to be banned.

I prefer to be called a moron, though. Imbecile is only an IQ 26-50 but a moron reaches the dizzying heights of IQ 51-70. I knew that half term of psychology in 1989 would prove useful one day.

(Number 237: Do not call Mr I bad names)
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    I've been called worse.....and I've dished out worse. I'm building up a list of stuff I'm not allowed to say because I don't want to be banned.

I prefer to be called a moron, though. Imbecile is only an IQ 26-50 but a moron reaches the dizzying heights of IQ 51-70. I knew that half term of psychology in 1989 would prove useful one day.

(Number 237: Do not call Mr I bad names)

I think I would rather be an imbecile. If I'm going to be stupid I would like to be spectacularly stupid.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It does?:eek: I haven't heard a thing about it, and I always watch the show! How the mighty have fallen...

But I'm thrilled to hear I will get to fill my Sky+ box with Chawner goodness from June! I only got in on the phenomenon this last series so it will all be new to me:)
  • Shannon_BurnettShannon_Burnett Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    A friend of mine attended the BAFTAs and when someone at her table mentioned Matt Cardle being dropped by his label someone else said that he was a notorious chubby chaser who dated Emma Chawner!

She said it sounded like they all knew what they were talking about. Has there been gossip about it by the Chawners themselves?
    Forum Member
    Hi it was from a magazine I read or daily star reason I was banned is none of them reasons its because I insulted someone else sorry to you Mr incredible. I didn't. Even read you propley trouble with my reading like I hope em does go in to celeb bb this summer I have read some bad things about her. But I still think she is hot
    Forum Member
    God hate matt cardle if he's dated Emma lucky sod
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    God hate matt cardle if he's dated Emma lucky sod

maybe not dated
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YESS it is being repeated again?

p.s I love that f*ckyeahaudreychawner tumblr.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2knfteepE1rtemuho1_1280.jpg
    Forum Member
    Has anyone heard anything about Emma going in bb or is it the star making up rumors again.
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone heard anything about Emma going in bb or is it the star making up rumors again.

Or is it you starting rumors :D

I just paid a visit to The Star archives, and the most recent entry for Emma Chawner was from August 2010. If you have something current, please to reference it.
    Forum Member
    I remember it was the star other listed names were
    Maggie Kirkpatrick the freak in prisoner
    Nigel Ben
    Rick mayell. Would be ace if true
    Julie Goodyear
    Emma
    Neil Hamilton
    Boy George
    Starts straight after normal bb on five
    Forum Member
    I would reference if i could but sure it was star these are names I read clearly
    Forum Member
    Hey I wouldn't make up that rumor I want more than anyone to see Emma on bb I am just telling you what I read star is not a reliable source lets face it
    Forum Member
    If any one finds anything in this please post I wanna know as don't usually watch celeb bb only caught my attention when I saw pic of rick mayell if he or Emma are on I will watch
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    A friend of mine attended the BAFTAs and when someone at her table mentioned Matt Cardle being dropped by his label someone else said that he was a notorious chubby chaser who dated Emma Chawner!

She said it sounded like they all knew what they were talking about. Has there been gossip about it by the Chawners themselves?

Lol :) :eek:

I am actually amazed (and impressed) that Emma and Phizzle kept this quiet if it was really true :o they are both publicity wh*res!
    Forum Member
    If she is on it then they are under a massive contract not to tell. This is definitely gonna muck up their money but I'm sure they'll find a way around it.

She's alright on her own. Remember the cadets. And in bb she's not allowed her phone so the family can't ring her and tell her they hate her for leaving them. I would usually say "She's not a celebrity" but when it comes to celebrity bb it seems anyone who's had 10 seconds or more airtime can be on it. I hope Rik Mayall isn't on it, I refuse to believe his agent feels the need for him to do it. I thought he was just sitting back and counting his cash from years of keeping me entertained.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is absolutely no way Em would go on BB - for a start we would truly see her diet, for another she can't take orders from anybody, she's too lazy to do any tasks, cook or clean, and Phil simply wouldn't allow it that's for sure.

I don't believe Rick Mayall would do it either.