How do vegans get rid of headlice?

13»

Comments

• Blood_MeridienBlood_Meridien Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    First few days were a nightmare, far more difficult than I anticipated I was so bloody miserable, but 12 days in its pretty easy. I am hungry ALL the time though, meals without meat don't fill me up for long. I haven't lost any gym strength so far, which is good :)

Increase your carb intake, if you're always hungry your not getting enough carbs. Good luck on your vegan journey!
  • D_Mcd4D_Mcd4 Posts: 10,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Online petition.
  • MudboxMudbox Posts: 10,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you can get vegan meat subs.

You can make your own too, from wheat gluten flour.

V-Bites do some nice vegan meat subs.
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Increase your carb intake, if you're always hungry your not getting enough carbs. Good luck on your vegan journey!

I already eat a lot!
  • pamuelapamuela Posts: 1,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like you Wonkey.............we share the same humour :D
  • bozzimacoobozzimacoo Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gordie1 wrote: »
    LINK
    Easy when you know how.;-)

did you read this:

http://www.veganforum.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-11428.html
  • Carlos_dfcCarlos_dfc Posts: 8,262
    Forum Member
    bozzimacoo wrote: »

I did like this one:
    If you really don't want to kill them you could comb them out and put them in a jar, then tip them onto someone elses head who you don't like
    :D
  • tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forget head lice, what about the biggie - tape worm?
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cover the hair with conditioner (this bit is sensible) and comb them out. Then, because they will be incapacitated by the conditioner, wash them all carefully in warm, soapy water. Unfortunately the warm, soapy water strips them of their natural oils, so while they are recovering, put each louse in a tiny jumper, which you knit for them. Once they appear to be capable of independent life, set up an eco-system in a tank for them with a controlled temperature and feeding stations which you regularly topup with human blood (your own, naturally). As they become old and infirm, make sure that gradients are kept shallow, if necessary building tiny ramps for them to get up and down.

:D

The idea of knitted louse jumpers has just made my day.
  • MudboxMudbox Posts: 10,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tiacat wrote: »
    Forget head lice, what about the biggie - tape worm?

vegans are less likely to get tape worm. You get it from meat usually.

Anyway, got even less brains than a head lice, if any....so what's the problem in giving them the poison?
  • bozzimacoobozzimacoo Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bozzimacoo wrote: »
    I don't have headlice but a girl I work with has had them ever since I've known her..over 2 months. The manager has told her several times to sort them out but nothing has changed. You can still see them crawling around in her hair.

If I caught them I wouldn't want to have to hurt them..

:o

quick death zap 'em