When will Cheryl Cole go away?

Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
Forum Member
✭✭
When will she be a has been, you know like A1 5ive and so on? or Guy Fawkes?

Comments

• boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When the offers of money dry up or she has made enough of it.

She will be old one day and someone else will replace her.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boxx wrote: »
    :(that long?????:(
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When people stop talking about her all the time on message boards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member

Never.
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not soon enough, I keep hearing she might come to America, as if we don't have enough no talent singers over here
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    She would have disappeared already without the Cowell machine behind her. I am sick of the sight of her and sick of being told how we all love her. And when she wins the xf again this year (and mark my words she will) it will elevate her even more,:( i feel quite sick.
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    She would have disappeared already without the Cowell machine behind her. I am sick of the sight of her and sick of being told how we all love her. And when she wins the xf again this year (and mark my words she will) it will elevate her even more,:( i feel quite sick.

Yes - sick of the sight of her too.

If she wins X factor again it will only be down to the talent of Rebecca - I would not want her to suffer even if it meant we have to suffer the insufferable (Cheryl winning 3 years in a row cos she always get the best category).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a Cheryl Cole magazine when I was in Sainsbury's last week delcaring her as "darling of the nation" on the cover...

I think we're stuck with her for a while yet. I've been pretty casual toward her but lately she's starting to get on my nerves, and her PR team are the most aggressive I've ever known.
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Lily Rose wrote: »
    I saw a Cheryl Cole magazine when I was in Sainsbury's last week delcaring her as "darling of the nation"...

I think we're stuck with her for a while yet. I've been pretty casual toward her but lately she's starting to get on my nerves, and her PR team are the most aggressive I've ever known.

I was in Singapore last week - they even sell the X factor magazine there and she was on the front cover. Yes - she is even unavoidable in south east Asia.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    I was in Singapore last week - they even sell the X factor magazine there and she was on the front cover. Yes - she is even unavoidable in south east Asia.:D

For some reason, I find that utterly depressing. :(
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    perhaps if Wills marries Kate, the nation will have another 'sweetheart' to focus on??

I really wish DS would incorporate a 'throwing up' smiley, if anyone ever deserved it - Ms Tweedy does!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    perhaps if Wills marries Kate, the nation will have another 'sweetheart' to focus on??

That would be quite a relief. I'm not Waity Katies biggest fans, but once they announce their engagement the papers will have another female to concentrate on than only Cheryl. In the last few weeks, she hasn't been as annoying on the x factor as she used to be, but she's still massively overexposed.
  • ChoccyCaroleChoccyCarole Posts: 8,867
    Forum Member

my feelings exactly
    I am sick to death of everything about her~she is just everywhere:mad:~totally over rated ,too big for her boots and her attention seeking and unbearable smugness is just vomit inducing.
    I hope the over exposure of this faked up woman is coming to an end
  • geosgeos Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On Children in Need day, I would quite happily donate a pound for every hour she isnt mentioned or featured on Digital Spy. Who's with me?
  • bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love someone to give her a real custard pie in the mush - not a staged "charidy" one either... Actually, would someone do that please? I will give you a tenner! :p
  • mousymousy Posts: 926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when she starts looking like her mother
  • birdsongbirdsong Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sick of the sight of her. I wonder how much it's cost to get her where she is today.

No wonder she smirks on the X-Factor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The real problem is with the British media, not Cheryl per se. You get shovel-fed one celebrity (mostly female) for a few years, then they move on and you have the same thing with someone else.

It all started with Princess Diana, then Boy George and Madonna, more Princess Diana, Kylie, pish posh, Abi Titmuss, Jordan and now Cheryl.
  • LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my feelings exactly
    I am sick to death of everything about her~she is just everywhere:mad:~totally over rated ,too big for her boots and her attention seeking and unbearable smugness is just vomit inducing.
    I hope the over exposure of this faked up woman is coming to an end

wow you hit the nail on the head for me lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She appears to be the new Katie Price, attention seeking, fame whoring, on everything, inescapable, shoving the minute details of her life in everyones face.
    Every supposed battle and struggle, as if she is the only woman to have ever got divorced or been ill.

Only unlike KP, she is actually given the format of 'presenting, and judging' rather than reality TV, and her face is on hairspray cans, shampoo ads and she is she has somehow won this title of' nation's sweetheart'...though no one seems to know who gave it to her, or why...!

Fact is all over the world many women, and men, suffer much more, and pick themselves up from much harder times without needing to be publicly applauded and adored for it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she can drop a mega fart on live TV, shrug, smile and carry on, nothing will get rid of her.

Reconcile yourself to that fact.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mousy wrote: »
    when she starts looking like her mother

LMAO :D
  • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    When the trash mags and rags turn on her.