Options

No escape from Cole?

Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
Forum Member
✭✭
Today I went into a supermarket and her mug was on every bloody magazine I passed - OK not the ones I wanted, but stuff like Closer, Grazia, not a single one without her fizzog on the front.

Then I went into WHS and saw a DVD and magazine pack entitled The Angel of the North and saying she is the Nation's Darling.

One of the mags had a strapline saying she thinks she is too fat and needs to lose 9lbs.

Here's a tip Cheryl, lose 9 stone and vanish.

A Cole Free 2011 would be bliss.

Comments

• Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this forum has been free of her for at least a week as far as new threads are concerned until your infatuation forced you to start a new one
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today I went into a supermarket and her mug was on every bloody magazine I passed - OK not the ones I wanted, but stuff like Closer, Grazia, not a single one without her fizzog on the front.

Then I went into WHS and saw a DVD and magazine pack entitled The Angel of the North and saying she is the Nation's Darling.

One of the mags had a strapline saying she thinks she is too fat and needs to lose 9lbs.

Lmao!:D

If only......I think it's bad when you go on Youtube and she's still on most bloody pages advertising some makeup brand or another.:eek: Far, Far to much....Total overexposure. Oh well it'll be the inevitable death of her 'career' in the end. ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl Cole is such a star. Lovely to see her as always. All will be revealed next week.

That's from Wootton. They will probably announce her as the new X Factor US judge.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she gets the USXF job, it will be worse. There is no one else in England that will soak up the attention that Cheryl does so what will happen is there will be exaggerated reports on her achievements in America.

If its a foregone conclusion why even bother? Its quite ridiculous that she is able to coast by with little or no effort. I'm sorry but I cannot respect that.
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    . Oh well it'll be the inevitable death of her 'career' in the end. ;):D

after she has made another 20 or 30 or 40 million and by then she could not care less anyway.

but you could say you predicted it if you want
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've gone from being indifferent toward her to sick of the sight of her. She was terrible on this series of XF and how she gained enough respect to be given titles like "darling of the nation" is always going to be one of the great unsolved mysteries.
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I keep saying it but I really don't think she'll go over as well here in the US. I think Sharon Osbourne is right-Cheryl's barely known here and to pair her on a US panel with the more well known Nicole Scherzinger will only help Nicole imo.
  • Options
    luvandlifeluvandlife Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's going to go down in flames here. meh....
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The female trash mags have got to have a cover girl their emotionally needy readers can identify with. It used to be Princess Diana then moved to the other end of the scale with the cretin Goody.

Not its the black toilet attendants best friend. Shes entirely a female creation.
  • Options
    bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The female trash mags have got to have a cover girl their emotionally needy readers can identify with. It used to be Princess Diana then moved to the other end of the scale with the cretin Goody.

Not its the black toilet attendants best friend. Shes entirely a female creation.

It astounds me that women buy these mags. They look absolute rubbish!!! The type of women who buy the mags give us normal girls a bad name. You know the type of people that buy them - they're the ones on public transport talking absolute bollox to their mates and you have to listen to them.. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She can't be more than 6 stone, surely? Isn't she only 5ft 2?

She must have one hell of a PR/media team behind her considering her lack of talent.
  • Options
    Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully Simon will cart her off to America for a few years and give us all a rest.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's fast becoming the new Myleene Klass; no, not the ONLY woman in history ever to be pregnant; someone we can't get away from, even if we tried.

Goodness help us (& Myleene) if Ms Tweedy gets pregnant!:yawn:
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can't be more than 6 stone, surely? Isn't she only 5ft 2?

She must have one hell of a PR/media team behind her considering her lack of talent.

The smaller in height you are, the less you'll probably weigh. According to celeb heights, she's 5ft 3in ..... tiny.
  • Options
    Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is how bad it's getting now...

Does anyone on here read the Radio Times?

Lat week (the 11-17th December issue with Dr. Who on the cover) the magazine ran an article on voice-over artists. The first one they covered was the mighty Peter Dickson, who provides all those glorious over-the-top introductions to the X-Factor, E4, and many, many others.

So they interview him, and next to his segment of the article is a quote from him about the X-Factor and a large picture of... Cheryl Cole. In a low-cut dress. She isn't mentioned by name in the article, at all. The only reason for printing that picture is because Peter Dickson is the voice of the X-Factor, and she is a judge on that show. Like we actually need to be reminded. :rolleyes:

My family have read RT since I was about 5. I have always regarded it as a cut above most TV listings mags. And here they are going down the trashy gossip mag route of printing a picture of a "popular" celebrity with tenuous or almost no justification at all.

Seriously. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lily Rose wrote: »
    I've gone from being indifferent toward her to sick of the sight of her. She was terrible on this series of XF and how she gained enough respect to be given titles like "darling of the nation" is always going to be one of the great unsolved mysteries.
    That's how I feel. When she was in Girls Aloud I liked their music but didn't take enough of an interest in their personalities to have an opinion either way. Since the X-Factor it's the over exposure that's put me off her which is a shame as I like a lot of her music. I don't wish her any harm or anything, I just wish she had a lower profile and she'd probably be a lot more likeable. If she gets the US XF the press will go into meltdown and it'll be unbearable.
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    The smaller in height you are, the less you'll probably weigh. According to celeb heights, she's 5ft 3in ..... tiny.

Whenever I see someone's height posted on a site such as the above I usually knock an inch or two off. ;)
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whenever I see someone's height posted on a site such as the above I usually knock an inch or two off. ;)
    It works the opposite for age and weight, you add a few years or pounds on :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member

we can but hope....at least I can go and live in Italy again...
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    I was in Singapore last month - I even saw her picture on the front of a magazine there.

There surely is no escape!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the one site you can generally rely on for accurate heights.
  • Options
    mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Huffy1968 wrote: »
    This is how bad it's getting now...

Does anyone on here read the Radio Times?

Lat week (the 11-17th December issue with Dr. Who on the cover) the magazine ran an article on voice-over artists. The first one they covered was the mighty Peter Dickson, who provides all those glorious over-the-top introductions to the X-Factor, E4, and many, many others.

So they interview him, and next to his segment of the article is a quote from him about the X-Factor and a large picture of... Cheryl Cole. In a low-cut dress. She isn't mentioned by name in the article, at all. The only reason for printing that picture is because Peter Dickson is the voice of the X-Factor, and she is a judge on that show. Like we actually need to be reminded. :rolleyes:

My family have read RT since I was about 5. I have always regarded it as a cut above most TV listings mags. And here they are going down the trashy gossip mag route of printing a picture of a "popular" celebrity with tenuous or almost no justification at all.

Seriously. :rolleyes:

In my house RT comes but once a year ...

In the Christmas edition some of the fluff in there is more suited to the Beano comic. Oh well it is Christmas I suppose :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is everywhere. She seems a nice enough person but the way people make out like she has some sort of magical talent is annoying!
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the thread you created will certainly not escape you from her...enjoy the email notifications about her.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is everywhere. She seems a nice enough person but the way people make out like she has some sort of magical talent is annoying!

Agreed.

That's why I scoff at all the talk about her going to America.

She's not a unique talent that is waiting to be unleashed on the USA; she's an average singer & performer (& that might be an insult to average) that mimes a lot anyway.

Cheryl Tweedy is nothing special whatsoever.