Options

Hollyoaks: is Leanne leaving? (spoilers within)

McdigestiveMcdigestive Posts: 830
Forum Member
✭✭
I really like this character (she's been somewhat underused perhaps) but she hasn't been in it for a while.

In 2 weeks Texas and Silas have a showdown where
he is about to kill her
but there is no information beyond that. Another member (Reo I believe) came up with a plausible theory that Leanne walks in on this and she ends up getting killed herself.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember (it might have been another girl cast member) reading on their Twitter that they were moving back to Manchester, and I'm sure it was hers but to be honest that was back in April so I'm not even sure :S
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,663
    Forum Member
    If there will be a mistaken kill or a kill done because the person got in the way, then it makes sense that it could be Leanne, she lives in the same flat as Texas so could walk in when Silas has taken her hostage. I can't think of any other character that could get in the way.. unless Diane decides to pop in to check on Texas. :p

I don't think I have seen any spoilers that mention Leanne, but that doesn't mean anything.
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon someone is deffo going to be Silas'd and it would be way too obvious to be Texas. So Leanne is a plausible suspect. But I'd be gutted- I really love her character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ailssx wrote: »
    I remember (it might have been another girl cast member) reading on their Twitter that they were moving back to Manchester, and I'm sure it was hers but to be honest that was back in April so I'm not even sure :S

I think it was her twitter, I saw something about her mentioning Manchester anyway.

I really like Leanne too, I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but I hope her death (if it happens at all) will have some impact.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was her twitter, I saw something about her mentioning Manchester anyway.

I really like Leanne too, I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but I hope her death (if it happens at all) will have some impact.

I love her character! She's one of my favourite younger ones and I'll be devastated if she dies!

However she did say on her twitter either today or yesterday something about her "second day back at work" from being at a festival in Croatia, so she might still be working on HO :\
  • Options
    LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it ends up being mistaken identity then that's just laughable. Hollyoaks are just recycling better parts of the Silas story line and I'm sure Silas will just roll over and die: "Oh, wrong again!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her character! She's one of my favourite younger ones and I'll be devastated if she dies!

However she did say on her twitter either today or yesterday something about her "second day back at work" from being at a festival in Croatia, so she might still be working on HO :\
    Karen Hassan also gave an interview about how she loved Hollyoaks and had no plans to leave... Hollyoaks like to trick us!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am beginning to hate these "at work filming" statuses :p
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I can't say I would be sorry to see her go.
  • Options
    EEforestEEforest Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Leanne so I hope she isn't killed. I also hope Texas isn't either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    i agree with everyone on here Leanne has really grown on me and i like her scenes with Texas and doug so i will be gutted if she is killed off
  • Options
    joolzjoolz Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    Karen Hassan also gave an interview about how she loved Hollyoaks and had no plans to leave... Hollyoaks like to trick us!

Maybe she didnt have plans to leave?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather it was Texas than Leanne, even if Texas is more of an obvious choice. I like Leanne, I know she isn't the most popular character but she's one of my favourites and I enjoy her scenes with Dennis.

A second case of mistaken identity would be ridiculous. I'm almost starting to wish that they'd just left the Silas' storyline as it was to be remembered as a fantastic storyline rather than dragging it back up and ruining it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    joolz wrote: »
    Maybe she didnt have plans to leave?

in her exit interview she said she was leaving in august anyway but the producers fetched her exit forward
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member

Exactly. It always gets thrown around during a soap storyline like this that "No one is safe" Well in this case minus a few characters for once, no one is safe.

If Lynsey can go, anyone can.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nathtay wrote: »
    in her exit interview she said she was leaving in august anyway but the producers fetched her exit forward

Yes but her exit interview was released after her exit, meaning no one knew she was leaving in August. As far as the public new, her contract was being renewed. I believe she actually said the latter in a different interview.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She said she was going to leave in August anyway in her 'real' interview after her death...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And Rae! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Exactly. It always gets thrown around during a soap storyline like this that "No one is safe" Well in this case minus a few characters for once, no one is safe.

If Lynsey can go, anyone can.

So true!

I wonder if Mercy could go? I can't see what will happen to her after this whole stalker, crazy storyline. They can't do another man/relationship SL but I don't know what else they could either... hmmmm
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to find leanne really annoyin around the time of the Amy/lee storyline but I have to admit she doesn't. annoy me much anymore!

Tbh I would much rather see Mercedes get killed by silas. He already has motive n with lynsey out the way her and Texas remain as his unfinished business!! Im so sick of Mercedes character, she was so incredibly selfish yesterday telling riley to tell brendan n Cheryl to leave just so she can be alone with riley,how insensitive can u be! I wish riley would tell her to do one, I hope they aren't gonna get bk together!!! :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to find leanne really annoyin around the time of the Amy/lee storyline but I have to admit she doesn't. annoy me much anymore!

Tbh I would much rather see Mercedes get killed by silas. He already has motive n with lynsey out the way her and Texas remain as his unfinished business!! Im so sick of Mercedes character, she was so incredibly selfish yesterday telling riley to tell brendan n Cheryl to leave just so she can be alone with riley,how insensitive can u be! I wish riley would tell her to do one, I hope they aren't gonna get bk together!!! :/

BIB same! I hated her character with a passion but now I don't mind her...

EDIT: I remember in an interview earlier in the year that said that Leanne discovers how much Dennis really does love her and she gets with him, or she startes to like him anyway. Sure I saw that somewhere on DS!
  • Options
    lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This time last year I could not stand Leanne, but she has really grown on me now, I love her and Dennis together!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB same! I hated her character with a passion but now I don't mind her...

EDIT: I remember in an interview earlier in the year that said that Leanne discovers how much Dennis really does love her and she gets with him, or she startes to like him anyway. Sure I saw that somewhere on DS!

Haha yeah, all my hate is directed at Mercedes now, she irritates me so much I find myself yelling abuse every time she appears on screen lol!

Yes I remember reading that about leanne and Dennis too, wouldn't bother me as long as they don't get their own storylines lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silas told Texas there will be a murder tomorrow at 2pm (didn't spoiler tag that as this is a spoiler thread).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the e4 episode
    Leanne tells people to stay in pairs, then she ends up on her own..erm