Options

Spoilers & Information Beginning to Come In (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    DICKENS99DICKENS99 Posts: 2,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Airborae wrote: »
    I did. Very creepy. Does this mean we will see a 'death' at the end of it?

Well Clara can't remain a nanny for ever...

"Right, there's a casserole in the oven, the dry cleaning needs to be picked up on Friday, the builder's coming to look at that damp patch sometime tomorrow and the kids are dead, don't worry I'll see myself out".
  • Options
    Shandyman81Shandyman81 Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    This popped up from time boy on GB
    Some new stuff:<br />
    <br />
    - The Gallifrey we see is from the Time War - "The Moment" has been manipulated<br />
    - The Doctor is taken to UNIT's Black Archive to see an exhibit (from tie in material/SJA)<br />
    - Lots of Zygon clone action, including some Poison Sky/Rebel Flesh-esque meetings between the real characters and their clones<br />
    - The paintings can be entered like portals
  • Options
    AirboraeAirborae Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This popped up from time boy on GB

I have never been able to trust anything or anyone from GB.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Not saying they could, but thought I'd share with the class.
  • Options
    C. SamuraiC. Samurai Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    The credibility of GB spoilers will be decided more by the ending of the finale.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    C. Samurai wrote: »
    The credibility of GB spoilers will be decided more by the ending of the finale.

Indeed. It'll give us an idea of who can be trusted there.
  • Options
    davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    Not saying they could, but thought I'd share with the class.
    Indeed. It'll give us an idea of who can be trusted there.

Timeboy is one of the more reliable posters less likely to invent stuff; he used to spend his time chasing filming and taking photos etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Timeboy is one of the more reliable posters less likely to invent stuff; he used to spend his time chasing filming and taking photos etc.

I thought so, but wasn't sure, so didn't want to stake my (non-existent) reputation on it ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hey, we're posting on DS now buddy. Reputation's got nothing to do with it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

All well and good, but being new to the guy and only hearing about his rep NOW I'll have to wait 'till something he says comes to fruitiion. It's the same deal with The Doctor's Trainers, who got temp banned from GB for giving away stuff for the 50th...we've yet to see if his news proves to be trustworthy too

I'm sure your faith will be rewarded in two weeks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    All well and good, but being new to the guy and only hearing about his rep NOW I'll have to wait 'till something he says comes to fruitiion. It's the same deal with The Doctor's Trainers, who got temp banned from GB for giving away stuff for the 50th...we've yet to see if his news proves to be trustworthy too

I'm sure your faith will be rewarded in two weeks.

Timeboy posted spoilers for much of S6 and the River stuff months in advance. He was proved very right. He's a very reliable source for spoilers.

As for The Doctor's Trainers... Well the general feeling is he's a bit of a shafter. Guess work only but time will tell if his guessing games were close or even right. I never realised he'd been banned over it though. They never banned Timeboy for releasing S6's biggest spoilers.
  • Options
    Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    I trust Timeboy. He's been proven right enough times.
  • Options
    ShoppyShoppy Posts: 1,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No it will be decided by whether or not the majority side with a convoluted explanation of why the predictions of a long-standing member, even though they turned out to be the opposite of what happened, should still be seen as insightful.

Cheers
    :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, Doctors Trainers hasnt posted much since coming back, but he went everywhere with his bold claims about Hurt's role and it seemed to match the Whistleblower's stuff (of course Whistleblower retracted her spoilers)

If Timeboy had the juice on s6, I'll beleive you.

On the subject of the finale
    Apparently the Valeyard gets a name drop

(this isnt a timeboy post, but it comes from GB)
  • Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone definitively find out whether that whistleblower blog was a hoax or not? There was some stuff on there that sounded reasonable but a lot of it was highly unlikely, and it's been deleted entirely now. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did anyone definitively find out whether that whistleblower blog was a hoax or not? There was some stuff on there that sounded reasonable but a lot of it was highly unlikely, and it's been deleted entirely now. :confused:

The person posted claiming it was all a windup.
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The person posted claiming it was all a windup.

Though I believe who they claimed to be was all a lie as well. So who knows what the actual truth is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought they might have been claiming it was a windup because people were messing them about. But the last post before it was taken off sounded like they were a bit mad/drunk/trolling. :o
  • Options
    adams66adams66 Posts: 3,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the last post before it was taken off sounded like they were a bit mad/drunk/trolling. :o

Bit mad, drunk or trolling? That pretty much covers all Who fans then...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adams66 wrote: »
    Bit mad, drunk or trolling? That pretty much covers all Who fans then...:rolleyes:

LOL I never troll. Not commenting on the first two. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adams66 wrote: »
    LOL I never troll. Not commenting on the first two. :D
    And I am very rarely drunk! Not commenting on the others. :D
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We haven't been asking the right questions.

Potential finale pre-titles spoilers.
    From multiple sources now, Doctors 1-7 feature in the finale opening sequence... which has been bigged up previously as a massive 50th lead-in from Jenna & Matt. McGann will also feature in his own minisode as previously rumoured a former Doctor would.
  • Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just read that a prequel for The Name Of The Doctor is being shown on Saturday 11th May via BBC red button.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Apparently there's a Black Dalek in The Name of the Doctor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    About River in TNotD...
    Madame Vastra sets up this telepathic link thing to contact Clara across time at the beginning of the episode and she also contacts River Song who now just exists as a consciousness inside the library. River stays telepathically linked to Clara throughout the episode but is not physically there. When she is interacting with Clara no one else can see her.
This discussion has been closed.