Comments

• Roy's RollsRoy's Rolls Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    What has Joe Swash done to his hair ?
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    laura_lou wrote: »
    Perhaps Alicia is here to show that America HAS Talent..
    Not my taste in music:(
    Everyone single act was crap tonight.
    Don't be silly:
    kutox wrote: »
    Alicia :) this is one of her best ever songs imo
    That was her best:o
    Willz wrote: »
    Does anyone else think Simon has shagged Amanda and completely wrecked her?
    Amanda's a girl isn't she?
    Connected got the schoolgirl vote I guess :rolleyes:
    The junior schoolgirl vote:rolleyes:
    *Laura* wrote: »
    Well done Amanda. :)
    Simon :mad::mad:

What a joke, they were RUBBISH. Simon always sees the pound signs
    I have see enough of Cowell to be able to read him like a book;)

Fudd wrote: »
    He's a lot better than the tuneless Connected. I think Simon'll watch it back in shock - I don't think he realises how bad Connected came across on TV.

I doubt it. He wouldn't know good singing if you hit him with it:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not watching but how is Joe Swash continuing to find employment with ITV? It's even harder to understand than his voice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not watching but how is Joe Swash continuing to find employment with ITV? It's even harder to understand than his voice.

He keeps impersonating his EastEnders character:(
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Katie Price syndrome ~ deluded fools think we give a s*** about the buffoons
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have an open question.

If Kev had played the piano, the way he did in the last 5 seconds of the performance, for the whole time he had, would he have got through?

I think the anwser is yes, an outstanding pianist.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    teh-haz wrote: »
    I have an open question.

If Kev had played the piano, the way he did in the last 5 seconds of the performance, for the whole time he had, would he have got through?

I think the anwser is yes, an outstanding pianist.

Possibly ... I also think had he not been restricted for fear of getting the PC brigades knickers in a knot, he would have been able to show his true potential, which sadly he didn't/couldn't.

Sadly he made a very bad choice tonight. After his amazing audition, I'm not sure simply playing the piano would have satisfied ... as outstanding as he is
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    teh-haz wrote: »
    I have an open question.

Go on...

No!
    I think the anwser is yes

Oh OK !??!
    an outstanding pianist.

Blimey! But even if this were the popular view... can he herd sheep on one leg? thats where the votes are!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornslippy wrote: »
    Both runners up should have gone thru! Blame the British public for putting thru the straw haired woman and her animal "training"!!

havent animal acts been banned from the circus these days???????

big up the mini-westlife lads tho! course they aint the best singers - not the point tho is it

No!:D
  • VennegoorVennegoor Posts: 14,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since no one else is asking, what happens to Connected when their balls drop?
  • LittleMinx25LittleMinx25 Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vennegoor wrote: »

simon drops them & they become unwanted & shi*!

OH NO HANG ON .... thats what they are now:p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vennegoor wrote: »

:eek: Back away from the thread... keep your hands in the air....
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    Simon has already decided who is going to win BGT and Neil would have got in the way of Simon's plans if he had put him through.
    I think you may well have hit the nail on the head. Trying to avoid another Diversity-over-SuBo 'crisis'.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    Traynor wrote: »
    Simon will no doubt tie these kids into a long contract to maximise his profit.
    Not that long. He's not that daft.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Not that long. He's not that daft.

It would probably be a very long contract with a clause which allows him to drop them whenever he feels like it.:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    It would probably be a very long contract with a clause which allows him to drop them whenever he feels like it.:p

A 'when you balls drop so you do' clause? :P
  • RetrospectiveRetrospective Posts: 3,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm fed up with BGT being on at the same time as Easties and also with River City tonight. But they won with me and I only caught the final results tonight. I found last night trying to watch Easties and flicking over to see who was on BGT was ruining my viewing of Easties.
    Sorry Olivia went out last night as she was my favourite. I like Connected but the wee clip I heard from them tonight didn't sound as good as the first time I heard them at the auditions.
    This show is okay on a Saturday night but I can't say I like it on through the weekday and clashing with the soaps etc on BBC 1.
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda Holden never ceases to irritate me

Someone could come on and sing 'amanda holden is a blonde tart' and she'd say how fantastic they were

She's beyond the ability to criticise
  • BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both runners up should have gone thru! Blame the British public for putting thru the straw haired woman and her animal "training"!!

Tina and Chandi were the best act of the night by miles and, depending on what two of the singers pull out of the bag, possibly the best in the competition. I hope they win, to make up for Poundland Pav winning two years ago over a dog act that has gone on to be even better than they were then and to shut up some miserable souls.
    havent animal acts been banned from the circus these days???????

No, they haven't, but a dog training act is not a circus act anyway as training is an advised (and should be compulsory) part of dog ownership and the further you take it, the better for the dog as it gives them the physical and mental stimulation they need.
    big up the mini-westlife lads tho! course they aint the best singers - not the point tho is it

And as if to prove the point, they sang a song from a competition that was won by one of the weakest singers.
  • babyshezbabyshez Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skinner05 wrote: »
    They have young kids? Don't mess about nowadays do they

LOL!!
  • BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi12 wrote: »
    Haha well Connected did sing Simon's American Idol song 'No Boundaries' good choice it sweetened Simon up!!!

Simon's American Idol song? Simon laughed at the song on American Idol.

It wouldn't surprise me if he signed them and they released it though. All part of the masterplan.
    skinner05 wrote: »
    They have young kids? Don't mess about nowadays do they

PMSL :D
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I thought Kev was a good pianist.