Options

Simon Cowell the hypocrite!!!

maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
Forum Member
✭✭
The man has been falling way down my estimation of late, but after that farce, it has reached rock bottom!! all he has seen is £££sss with connected, he praised Neil a lot but when it came to vote it wasnt on talent(sorry i thought it was Britain got talent??) he went for the money the boy band will make, after been a hypocrite with Jedward he goes and does it again., why could he not have given Neil a last chance, im sure Louis would have snapped up and signed the boys anyway;)

Comments

• Options
    Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Frank Sinatra wannabe vs the bratpack...it was always going to be 50/50...
  • Options
    C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh, I don't think either of them are going anywhere (unless Connected stage a revival on Saturday and finish 3rd or higher, I really don't see Simon signing them).

All this stuff about Neil's "last chance" that the judges kept mentioning... last chance at what, exactly?

He seemed like a nice guy and he sang far better than I expected. But the choice between him and Connected was really just filling places in the final, IMO.
  • Options
    LittleMinx25LittleMinx25 Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    connected wouldnt fill up my daughters school hall with fans let alone a 20,000 seater stadium!!!!

they wont make any money unless they can make 5 albums b4 all their voices break!
  • Options
    -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    If you're insisting on bringing John and Edward into this - they were more entertaining than anything on the X Factor or tonight's show, and brought the XF a lot of publicity and viewers.
    Connected are neither great singers or particularly entertaining - they bring nothing to the show. It's a completely different situation.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Jade" wrote: »
    If you're insisting on bringing John and Edward into this - they were more entertaining than anything on the X Factor or tonight's show, and brought the XF a lot of publicity and viewers.
    Connected are neither great singers or particularly entertaining - they bring nothing to the show. It's a completely different situation.

Well said! I completely agree :)
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Connected don't have an ounce of the talent that John and Edward do.

The boyband are incredibly dull and unoriginal (even their image is pretty ghastly).
  • Options
    Mr_TartMr_Tart Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont know why everyone is getting so worked up about it. Simon said he was putting through the act which out of these 2 had the best chance of winning. Knowing how many teeny boppers there are, he chose Connected.

Simon wouldnt touch them with a record deal. Louis would lol.
  • Options
    Release MeRelease Me Posts: 3,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You've just summed up what Jedward symbolize in that post! :D
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Actually i never said anything bad about Jedward:confused: (to be honest i quite liked them unlike the hypocrite that is Simon Cowell who made out he detested them until it was down to his vote, then the pound signs kicked in again) i used Jedward as a example.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Connected don't have an ounce of the talent that John and Edward do.

The boyband are incredibly dull and unoriginal (even their image is pretty ghastly).

Yep the boyband are crap but come on John and Edward talent?

The show was poor tonight with a dancing dog winning that was not as good has the dancing dog from a couple of years back with the miserable looking girl.

The acts this season are not as good as previous years and the singers are no where near as good with the exception of an 83 year old.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    Dazzer1971 wrote: »
    The acts this season are not as good as previous years and the singers are no where near as good with the exception of an 83 year old.
    She's not good, either. She's just old and that's why she's interesting
  • Options
    tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    georgi.v wrote: »

She's bloody awful.

If she does have a career, at least it won't be a long one.
  • Options
    goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she not awful
    I think it be case of nations fave granny or thats what Simon hopes
  • Options
    -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    Actually i never said anything bad about Jedward:confused: (to be honest i quite liked them unlike the hypocrite that is Simon Cowell who made out he detested them until it was down to his vote, then the pound signs kicked in again) i used Jedward as a example.

I know you didn't say anything bad about them, I'm just saying it's not the same situation at all; so can't really be used as an example.
  • Options
    Release MeRelease Me Posts: 3,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know you didn't say anything bad about them, I'm just saying it's not the same situation at all; so can't really be used as an example.

I think you'll find it can. :)
  • Options
    Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    i agree, he let me down yesterday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    georgi.v wrote: »

Your probably right but its an achievement to be breathing at 83 let alone being able to belt out a song. She did also sing in tune but lets see how she gets on in the semi with another song.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's bloody awful.

If she does have a career, at least it won't be a long one.

A little harsh but i am sure Simon will get one good album out of her.:)