Options

NCIS Los Angeles

Comments

• Options
    LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^It just seems strange to take her out of the LA office (for maternity leave) and then give her a plot that's featured every week.

The only thing I can think is that they filmed all that in one go, rather than bit by bit on a normal shoot.
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^It just seems strange to take her out of the LA office (for maternity leave) and then give her a plot that's featured every week.

The only thing I can think is that they filmed all that in one go, rather than bit by bit on a normal shoot.

Methinks you might have nailed it :)
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being shallow again, Nell looks hotter with her hair tied back. Nice to see her out of Ops and in the field. Thought occurred to me though: do we think she is being groomed to replace Hetty at some point running the office?
  • Options
    Rick_DavisRick_Davis Posts: 1,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ocado wrote: »
    Being shallow again, Nell looks hotter with her hair tied back. Nice to see her out of Ops and in the field. Thought occurred to me though: do we think she is being groomed to replace Hetty at some point running the office?

Your shallowness is irritating, I thought I was the only one for Nell :)

It's been hinted at within story lines that Nell is being groomed for greater responsibility. There seems to be a trust between Hetty and Nell.

It is Nell that Hetty turns to when very sensitive information has to be handled.
  • Options
    Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member

And in blue vision. It must be one of the few times an 'Afghanistan' scene is filmed with a blue filter or whatever they are called.
  • Options
    TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else very much in love with Nell? :D
  • Options
    deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Short haired Nell. :)
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think you could be right. All the Afghanistan segments seem very disjointed to me. And Kenzi is only shown wearing the heavy flak jacket which would hide even the largest baby bump.

Wish she'd hurry back though; love the show but it's not the same without her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Sunday which means my favourite night of the week. NCIS LA time, with Nell featuring. Nice to see her do more than just sit in Ops with Eric looking at her like a lovesick little puppy dog.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Sunday which means my favourite night of the week. NCIS LA time, with Nell featuring.
    :confused: what pace are you watching cos Sunday ain't Ch5 UK time and for US pace we've gotta wait until 29th. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zwixxx wrote: »
    :confused: what pace are you watching cos Sunday ain't Ch5 UK time and for US pace we've gotta wait until 29th. :confused:
    It will be the same pace that I'm watching it at and that Sky1 pace
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^gotcha :) - forgot about that 'other' pace. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh is this just for the Friday shows on 5? Oops. Best not post too much about current series in here then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh is this just for the Friday shows on 5? Oops. Best not post too much about current series in here then.

No this is the UK pace on Sky1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps best if Sky 1 pace was added to the thread title then. I'd hate for someone to get a spoiler or two.

Bet they're all thinking "who's Eric?" ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AFAIK, Eric has been in NCIS LA since the pilot episodes where they crossed over with NCIS proper. So it is probably more likely those watching Channel 5 pace will be thinking who is Nell as she didn't come into it until Series 2/3.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ep204 :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really enjoyed that episode. Great plot and perfectly balanced between the two stories as well.
    I liked Azam (sp?) I kind of hope we get to see the character again.

BTW, any Welsh speakers catch what Hetty said?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was goofy, but I loved that red herring joke on this weeks ep.

And, are we supposed to know who Kensi's target is now? I didn't recognise him.
  • Options
    SXTonySXTony Posts: 2,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I could watch this show, sun, action, cute computer nerd girl and cool cars are right up my street but Kinsey's weird eye freaks me out and I have to turn off.

Oh, and I don't like Deakes.
  • Options
    lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was goofy, but I loved that red herring joke on this weeks ep.

And, are we supposed to know who Kensi's target is now? I didn't recognise him.

Glad it wasn't just me! I didn't recognise him either! I really don't trust Granger,and why did we have a Kensi lookalike?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^Do you mean the undercover agent? Yeah she was a bit of a Kensi look-a-like.

I think they probably thought it'd be clever and some sort of subtext that Deekes is still thinking of her, but it just looked like they hired an actress that looked the same as Daniella Ruah.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't enjoy the episode, but it was nice to see Callen and Sam trying to make more of an effort with Deeks. It's always felt like they were bullying him, and it has always sat badly with me. Since the start of the current series on SKY 1, I do think they have made more of an effort with trying to not bully him.

This is just my view though.