Forum Member
    Bgt.........
  • xxLoopy_louxxxxLoopy_louxx Posts: 21,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bblover wrote: »
    Shame,they waited this long to put them 2gether:rolleyes::D

Oh yeah,really nice and warm?:)

This one too,and sound daft,but i'll miss them when they graduate,not sure it'll be the same again with newbies:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHV9KiPXZn8

I think weve just put up the links for every song that was on it this week. :o sorry everyone.

Me too, but theyll still be in it, well some of them anyway. Lea, Chris and Cory are all coming back next year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kfb wrote: »
    Apparently 3 acts from each team go through and then the judge(s) choose one from each team.
    So every judge will be represented in the final.

Yep and they there will only be two teams each week. So this week it was Tom and Will and one will get sent home from each team tomorrow and then next week it will be Danny and Jessie and one will get sent home from each of those two teams next week. It keeps goin like that until each coach has one person left for the final.
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    I think weve just put up the links for every song that was on it this week. :o sorry everyone.

Me too, but theyll still be in it, well some of them anyway. Lea, Chris and Cory are all coming back next year.

You think we got carried away?:o

Yeah,like cameo roles....The now ones will have a thought acts to follow:eek::)
    Forum Member
    Yep and they there will only be two teams each week. So this week it was Tom and Will and one will get sent home from each team tomorrow and then next week it will be Danny and Jessie and one will get sent home from each of those two teams next week. It keeps goin like that until each coach has one person left for the final.

Confusing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    Bgt.........

Enjoy!
    Forum Member
    charleenlb wrote: »
    Enjoy!

• irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that meant to be comedy act
    Forum Member

Have no clue...it was shit anyways
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You think we got carried away?:o

Yeah,like cameo roles....The now ones will have a thought acts to follow:eek::)

Well Artie, Tina and Blaine will all still be students at the school in it and Rory, Joe and Sugar probably will be aswell. But yeah, its gonna be very strange. :o

Yeah I think we may have gotten a little too carried away. Although there has been over 300 performances on it so I dont think weve been too bbad. :o:D
    Forum Member
    Well Artie, Tina and Blaine will all still be students at the school in it and Rory, Joe and Sugar probably will be aswell. But yeah, its gonna be very strange. :o

Yeah I think we may have gotten a little too carried away. Although there has been over 300 performances on it so I dont think weve been too bbad. :o:D

Wasn't it the 400 song or something?:eek::D

We have lots of songs to go though,the members here will be thrilled haha:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for telling me about booking. I'll get onto it immediately - well, maybe tomorrow. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wasn't sure either :confused: Is he just naturally like that perhaps? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
    Forum Member

I am, but my washing isn't going to sort itself so I need to put the iPad down....unless someone will come and do it for me. Great team building exercise I hear. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Better than songs by that other lot, you know, the duo with the funny hair, think they begin with a J or something like that :p:D
    Forum Member
    I wasn't sure either :confused: Is he just naturally like that perhaps? :eek:

Dunno:confused::o
    charleenlb wrote: »
    I am, but my washing isn't going to sort itself so I need to put the iPad down....unless someone will come and do it for me. Great team building exercise I hear. :rolleyes:

I would love to help,but i'm allergic to doing the washing:):p
    Forum Member
    Better than songs by that other lot, you know, the duo with the funny hair, think they begin with a J or something like that :p:D

That's not hard Kay:rolleyes::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

One of their performances for Nationals is the 400th one I think, they filmed it this week. The Adele mashup was the 300th one, theyve done over 100 songs this season! :eek:
    Thanks for telling me about booking. I'll get onto it immediately - well, maybe tomorrow. :)

No probs. Im sure youll like it in there. We were there one night after work and my friend had lasagna, it looked lovely. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You leave Jedward alone! :mad::D:p
  • Dongle44Dongle44 Posts: 36,311
    Forum Member
    im going to see them next week
    Forum Member
    One of their performances for Nationals is the 400th one I think, they filmed it this week. The Adele mashup was the 300th one, theyve done over 100 songs this season! :eek:

Ah,i see....gonna be a special one i think:DThat's a lot:eek::DEnjoyed every one of them,well nearly every song lol:D
  • irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dongle44 wrote: »

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    Dongle44 wrote: »

:eek:Another one?I don't get iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit:cry::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah,i see....gonna be a special one i think:DThat's a lot:eek::DEnjoyed every one of them,well nearly every song lol:D

Ive loved loads of the songs from this season, theres been loads of good ones. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh these are really good. :D
This discussion has been closed.