aXe Factor

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
Forum Member
✭✭✭
That's what I hope I wake up and see on the front cover of my newspaper tomorrow.
I'm sorry but last series really was pathetic. The quality in not only singing but personality was unbelievably dire and the judging panel was just ... well.... again unbelievably dire :sleep:

Comments

• Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    Ok...don't watch it then...millions do watch and enjoy it. Having said that, it does divide the nation so I see your point.

And go to the reality forums, you would enjoy it there!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though 20% of me hates the unfairness at times, The X Factor's still great as far as I'm concerned. I hope it carries on for years yet.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I hope I wake up and see on the front cover of my newspaper tomorrow.
    I'm sorry but last series really was pathetic. The quality in not only singing but personality was unbelievably dire and the judging panel was just ... well.... again unbelievably dire :sleep:

It's easy, just don't watch it. I don't. :)
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »
    It's easy, just don't watch it. I don't. :)

I don't watch it either. It's called voting with your remote. Works for me.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    It's hard to escape it this week, it's on every night at primetime, for a couple of hours. Coronation Street's even been shifted for it. All very well if you like it, not so good if you don't.

And BBC has The Voice crap, even worse.

Saturday is the worst day for telly anyway, for me.
  • TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't watch it either. It's called voting with your remote. Works for me.

Works for me too.

Loathe these shows, but there are plenty of other channels to watch on Saturday, so wont get my knickers in a twist if this show survives a while longer.
    Forum Member
    Out of curiosity, I've just trawled through what's on Freeview channels tomorrow at around 8-10pm.

BBC1 - The Voice, Casualty.
    BBC2 - Snooker.
    ITV1 - Britain's Got Talent.
    Channel 4 - Mission: Impossible, Die Hard films.
    Channel 5 - NCIS.
    ITV2 - The Incredible Hulk film.
    BBC3 - Top Gear.
    BBC4 - The Bridge.
    ITV3 - Doc Martin, Foyle's War.
    Pick TV - Nothing To Declare.
    Yesterday - Escape From Sobibor film.
    More 4 - The Restoration Man.
    Film4 - The Ghost film.
    Dave - Blue Streak film.
    Really - Maternity Ward.
    ITV4 - British Touring Car Championship.
    5* - Extreme Fishing With Robson Green.
    5 USA - Starman film.

None of those appeal to me - I'm not into 'talent' or reality shows, programmes about decorating, sports, hospital or crime dramas, American films or series. The only thing I'd watch is The Bridge, but as I have missed the first four episodes, there isn't much point. Thank goodness for DS!
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's hard to escape it this week, it's on every night at primetime, for a couple of hours. Coronation Street's even been shifted for it. All very well if you like it, not so good if you don't.

The X Factor is on every night this week?!?!?

Are you sure?!?!?
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is BGT which is on every night NEXT week up to the final next weekend!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,681
    Forum Member
    Gill P wrote: »
    It is BGT which is on every night NEXT week up to the final next weekend!

To be fair, it is easy to get confused because they're both basically the exact same show just with different packaging.
    Forum Member
    Deleted.
    Forum Member
    OK, dig deal, I got the two mixed up - they are very, very similar now anyway, with BGT being mostly about singers too. I actually used to quite enjoy BGT when it was varied.

And by 'this week', I meant this COMING week, and not the week that has just finished.
  • DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it's absolute garbage. The nadir of British television. Run by an egotistical dick who I can't stand. But lots of people seem to lap it up.. so don't watch it. Turn it over and let other people enjoy it.

Plus it's on ITV, it's not like they'd show anything else worthwhile, would they?
    Forum Member
    I remember the days when, on a Saturday night, unknown people would sit in the audience (whether at home or at a show) and watch someone famous entertain them by singing, doing magic, dancing etc, on stage.

Now it's the other way round!
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    OK, dig deal, I got the two mixed up - they are very, very similar now anyway, with BGT being mostly about singers too. I actually used to quite enjoy BGT when it was varied.

Yeah BGT is becoming boring as well. I remember one year (2010 I think) there were loads of dance acts and it was really dull.
  • MandyXZMandyXZ Posts: 86,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hate the soaps, they're on every night, every day of the year, no escaping them...

All very well if you like them, not so good if you don't. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I L-O-V-E the X Factor! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The X Factor is a TV show right? Yes so it can belong on the TV forum or the reality TV forum! And for your information, you say don't watch it and that's the problem I don't watch it but it's constantly in the papers, other chat shows, magazines, ad's on youtube and it just get tedious -.-
    It really is just pathetic!
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    I hate it when people wish for a show's axe just because they don't like it.
    Forum Member
    MandyXZ wrote: »
    I hate the soaps, they're on every night, every day of the year, no escaping them...

All very well if you like them, not so good if you don't. ;)

I only mentioned Coronation Street because usually nothing manages to shift that out of its spot.

I don't like soaps either. ;)
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xfactor BGT theyre all the same old sh*t

I too hope I wake up tomorrow and they are all axed and you say won't watch I'm forced to watch the rubbish by my wife..
    Forum Member
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    Xfactor BGT theyre all the same old sh*t

I too hope I wake up tomorrow and they are all axed and you say won't watch I'm forced to watch the rubbish by my wife..
    Whilst I dislike these shows, I don't begrudge anyone else enjoying them. My OH enjoys them, so I let him get on with it while I listen to the radio and browse the tinternet - or get on with something else. I'd never allow myself to be forced to watch!
  • Watch BB on 5Watch BB on 5 Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    dont worry queen godnii will be back soon!
  • MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow if you dont like it dont comment this is milk why waste your time moaning when you could do something else
    Forum Member
    Wow if you dont like it dont comment this is milk why waste your time moaning when you could do something else
    If people only made comments about things they liked, DS would die overnight. (What has milk got to do with it?)