just catching up. where was gina re goodbyes lol

2»

Comments

• Options
    mrstiltonmrstilton Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The_Bonobo wrote: »
    She could have at least said goodbye and stood at the stairs while she left. No fake stuff just basic manners.

It is a game show. :rolleyes:

But it sort of isn't. It's a show which plays on the contestants emotions and the two detested each other. So it's unsurprising in the extreme that there was no wish to acknowledge Hazel leaving...
  • Options
    LuckyM2012LuckyM2012 Posts: 6,136
    Forum Member
    jaq7uk wrote: »
    did she disappear to the toilet when hazel went as couldnt see her ha ha

Why should Gina say Goodbye to someone she doesn't like, that wiwould be very two faced of her the girl can't do right for wrong. if she said goodbye the forum would jump on the bandwagon saying how two faced she is saying bye to someone she doesn't like,
  • Options
    The_BonoboThe_Bonobo Posts: 5,649
    Forum Member
    mrstilton wrote: »
    But it sort of isn't. It's a show which plays on the contestants emotions and the two detested each other. So it's unsurprising in the extreme that there was no wish to acknowledge Hazel leaving...

Fair enough but it always looks bad when this happens.

At least she didn't throw water over her I suppose. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momoriro wrote: »
    It would have been common courtesy to say goodbye but an ignorant lump like Gina would not know this!
    Heaven only knows what they make of her in the posh restaurants she cannot hold her cutlery properly nor a champagne glass correctly.:D

Common courtesy still needs underlying respect. Are you HONESTLY saying that had GinA gone to Hazel for a goodbye one or all of the following would not have happened? 1) Hazel snubs her 2) the forum explodes with words like hypocrite and/or 3) Gina gets accused of gloating by watching her leave. If you can absolutely say none of those would have happened, you might have a point.
  • Options
    dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww the Hazel fans are just devasted dahlings because Gina didn't stand at the bottom of the stairs shouting GOOD RIDDANCE YOU BLEEPING BLEEP OF A BLEEP !!!

Never mind eh. Gina has such good manners.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe because she is not fake
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Common courtesy still needs underlying respect. Are you HONESTLY saying that had GinA gone to Hazel for a goodbye one or all of the following would not have happened? 1) Hazel snubs her 2) the forum explodes with words like hypocrite and/or 3) Gina gets accused of gloating by watching her leave. If you can absolutely say none of those would have happened, you might have a point.

On this forum only she is a hypocrite what ever she does ;) I would personally never go up to someone i don't like.
  • Options
    radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member
    it seems there are only two options here:
    criticise gina for ignoring hazel on her exit.
    criticise gina for being fake and hugging her.

i think she played it about right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    delly wrote: »
    Awww the Hazel fans are just devasted dahlings because Gina didn't stand at the bottom of the stairs shouting GOOD RIDDANCE YOU BLEEPING BLEEP OF A BLEEP !!!

Never mind eh. Gina has such good manners.:)
    nicmars wrote: »
    Maybe because she is not fake

common sense prevails;)
  • Options
    Julian-FreakJulian-Freak Posts: 2,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radiofree wrote: »
    it seems there are only two options here:
    criticise gina for ignoring hazel on her exit.
    criticise gina for being fake and hugging her.

i think she played it about right.

I think she played it right as well.

Why hug and kiss someone goodbye, when you are only going to biatch about her once she's out the door?
  • Options
    momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To treat another with courtesy requires nothing of the the sort have you not been privy to the phrase, good manners cost nothing but are worth such a lot.
    Had Hazel snubbed her she would have lost nothing and gained by Hazel's lack of cordiality.
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JFDonaghy wrote: »
    did she say goodbye to Dexter ?
    i know she didn't really give a fook about him but watching it through bleary eyes this morning it looked like he was just walking about not knowing what to do with himself.

Gina i could understand...i thought she would have done something for a laugh, but nothing really.

He's since attached himself to Charlie, to have long meaningful chats. Mind-blowing stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To treat another with courtesy requires nothing of the the sort have you not been privy to the phrase, good manners cost nothing but are worth such a lot.
    Had Hazel snubbed her she would have lost nothing and gained by Hazel's lack of cordiality.

I think the concept of courtesy between those two had been murdered, burned, the ashes stamped on, put through a Kenwood Chef, fried, put in a bag and flushed down the toilet quite some time ago. So perhaps a tad disingenuous to demand that one party try and fish them out of the u-bend, remove from the bag, unfry and unblend them and try to reassemble the fragments before administering the kiss of life at that stage of the game.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said. :)She is showing herself up more and more as the days so on. She really has no sense of commen courtsey. She is incredibly bad mannered and lacking any social decency.

Agreed. Hazel wouldn't have wanted a kiss or a hug, but it would have been polite to say 'goodbye'.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Dexter get a hug? I'm pretty sure he didn't. Hazel also seemed to be intending to only hug certain people, as it seemed that Dex was following her expecting one.

But of course it's all Gina's fault! Nothing to do with Hazel at all.
  • Options
    momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the concept of courtesy between those two had been murdered, burned, the ashes stamped on, put through a Kenwood Chef, fried, put in a bag and flushed down the toilet quite some time ago. So perhaps a tad disingenuous to demand that one party try and fish them out of the u-bend, remove from the bag, unfry and unblend them and try to reassemble the fragments before administering the kiss of life at that stage of the game.

As Gina was orgasmic at the prospect of Hazel leaving much pleasure could have been had saying goodbye.
    Gina being ignorant and manners a alien concept too her missed out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As Gina was orgasmic at the prospect of Hazel leaving much pleasure could have been had saying goodbye.
    Gina being ignorant and manners a alien concept too her missed out!

I'm sure there's some sense in there somewhere...