Options

This episode of Eastenders is so far beyond reality it's almost laughable.

Nuggets69Nuggets69 Posts: 313
Forum Member
It's halted my enjoyment of this storyline completely. It's insanity.

Armed police would have taken him down way before now. This is crazy.

Comments

• Options
    meechyemoomeechyemoo Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did he get that far without a passport?
  • Options
    JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more baffled that the scriptwriters have managed to get away with yet another ANOTHER will they won't they kat and Alfie storyline.
    How do they do it seriously ?
  • Options
    miss_zeldamiss_zelda Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know.....I loved it. Soap is supposed to be ridiculous, fed up with all this gritty, dark nastiness. :D
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    Most contrived piece of rubbish I've watched in yonks. Absolute rubbish, but who cares if it made no sense because we got Kalfie back. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    sianpsianp Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Completely agree. Just ridiculous. Presumably no real air company wanted one of their aircraft featured. Wrong on so many counts.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's without question the most stupid, far-fetched episode of a soap I have ever watched.
    Not even Corrie would ever be this unrealistic. I am bitterly disappointed in EE for this "carry on" rubbish
  • Options
    Nuggets69Nuggets69 Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    meechyemoo wrote: »

He had his passport with him in the airport.
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I kinda lost all interest once he basically stole the motorbike off that pizza delivery driver was it? Absolutely ridiculous.
  • Options
    SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    Simon Ashdown is losing his touch lately. Has anyone noticed?
  • Options
    EEforestEEforest Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't Alfie..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If i ran up to a plane like that, I'd be spending the next 5 years in a prison cell.

Just utter shite it was.
  • Options
    Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For one thing he would never been allowed to buy a ticket considering the plane was already loading.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best episode ever!
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    It's without question the most stupid, far-fetched episode of a soap I have ever watched.
    Not even Corrie would ever be this unrealistic. I am bitterly disappointed in EE for this "carry on" rubbish

It wouldn't even happen in Hollyoaks... and this is coming from a massive Hollyoaks fan. :D
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That plane must've been full of Kalfie fans, not one of them even murmured.
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nuggets69 wrote: »
    It's halted my enjoyment of this storyline completely. It's insanity.

Armed police would have taken him down way before now. This is crazy.

Almost laughable ?????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    meechyemoo wrote: »

And the ticket appeared out of thin air too
  • Options
    jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,057
    Forum Member
    Seriously terrible. Plane asking for clearance to depart with the steps still attached. No sign of any ground crew, cabin crew let him on, passengers sat happily while their flight was delayed, then while Kat and Alfie faffed around on the steps.

It would have made just a tiny bit more sense if Alfie had just agreed to sit down, then he could have talked to Kat on the flight and had a little holiday at the end of it!

That's the first EE I've seen in about three years, has it been this bad for that long?
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Tbh 95% of the time none of soaps are really believable but who cares as long as it's good viewing !
  • Options
    Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's funny is hardly any of you guys post in the actually thread and yet a big episode hits and boom here you all are slating it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh 95% of the time none of soaps are really believable but who cares as long as it's good viewing !

Never seen anything as unrealistic in any soap ever . You run up the steps of a pane and knock on the door and they open it !!!!! LOL LOL LOL
  • Options
    SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's funny is hardly any of you guys post in the actually thread and yet a big episode hits and boom here you all are slating it.

Who are you exactly the forum police?

I post here occasionally, here and there. You might post all the time but as far as I'm concerned your opinion is no greater.
  • Options
    Cosmic GiftedCosmic Gifted Posts: 3,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a good episode, but so implausible xD the part where he got the bike was just crazy. Who in there right mind would suddenly just give their bike to some random bloke who stops them in the middle of the road for probably a cheap knock off watch and £100.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If i ran up to a plane like that, I'd be spending the next 5 years in a prison cell.

Just utter shite it was.

Not to even mention that I'm sure there is strict procedure for cabin crew not to let anyone in the plane when it is literally departing, especially a mad person like Alfie who was battering away at the door and screaming like a loon:rolleyes:
    I hope we find out in the next episode that the stewardess got fired:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So what ? This is a open forum for opinions good or bad for anyone who care to voice them