Cult News

sertonserton Posts: 730
Forum Member
✭✭
Maybe I am being blind, but I can not find the cult news from the front page of DS any more. Nor is it linked in any of their heading menus. It appears to be a sub section of Home going by the path that has been taken on the bread crumbs at the top but...

Yeah, am I being blind here?

Comments

• T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, you're not being blind. There appears to be no "Cult" tab at the top of the screen anymore, so it's not as easy to locate it.
    Nevetheless, if you go to the US TV and TV section, there is a small section titled "Cult" near the bottom with some of the latest articles. If you click on one of those articles, it gives you a link to the Cult home section at the top of the screen where it says, "Home/Cult". Click on "Cult" and you'll be taken to the home section with all latest news in full.

I'm not really sure how to find the Cult home section without this method.
    Though, if you google "digitalspy cult", you'll be able to find a direct link: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/
  • sertonserton Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks,

I honestly thought I was just being blind!
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, no problem :). Trust me, you're not the only one having these problems.
  • radiogaga80radiogaga80 Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    I resorted to bookmarking the link. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The new site layout is awful, Infact i rarely go on it anymore. Link to this forum has been bookmarked.
    Forum Member
    I resorted to bookmarking the link. :(

ETA: According to the "fixed issues" page, Cult news can now be found under "US TV". Which is about the last section where Sherlock and Doctor Who fans will search so... I'm a bit clueless to the logic behind that decision :s
  • rioniarionia Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ETA: According to the "fixed issues" page, Cult news can now be found under "US TV". Which is about the last section where Sherlock and Doctor Who fans will search so... I'm a bit clueless to the logic behind that decision :s

I just checked and its now listed under both TV and US TV
  • sertonserton Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's also back on the front page, at the bottom but there again
    Forum Member
    serton wrote: »
    It's also back on the front page, at the bottom but there again

Maybe, but the point of clear navigating is that it's clear navigating. I want to be able to see a section instantly rather than having send out a search and retrieve team first!