jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
Forum Member
✭✭
did she disappear to the toilet when hazel went as couldnt see her ha ha

Comments

• riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, she walked off when the announcement was made, and didn't reappear until Hazel had left the house when she jumped around saying how happy she was! Classy lady! Pity she never learned any manners!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the kitchen. Would of been v hipicritical of her to have stood and hugged her etc imo x
  • .Dozy Rosie.Dozy Rosie Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least she didn't give her a false hug etc.....good on her!
  • jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes i agree. gina can be bitchy but least says wot she thinks and not a hypocrite.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She didn't have to giver her a "false" anything! She could have just stood there and said goodbye and good luck like any person with any breeding would have done, but this is Gina we're talking about! Common courtesy and manners seem to elude her!
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what if Gina didn't say goodbye and hug her? They were hardly friends. I would think less of Gina if she fake hugged Hazel.
  • mrstiltonmrstilton Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooooh another thread on this. I wonder if it will be any more illuminating than the last dozen. I'm not hopeful....
  • frank48frank48 Posts: 2,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaq7uk wrote: »
    yes i agree. gina can be bitchy but least says wot she thinks and not a hypocrite.

So Dexter and Callum are hypocrites then?
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Gina's detractors were secretly hoping she'd rub Hazel's eviction in her face.

I think Gina chose the best option and left the other HMs to say goodbye to Hazel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Gina's detractors were secretly hoping she'd rub Hazel's eviction in her face.

I think Gina chose the best option and left the other HMs to say goodbye to Hazel.

Nah, I thin Gina just kept up her horrible persona which seems to flow so naturally from her! And us "detractors" are just people who can recognise nastiness and falseness when we see it, and don't defend it or excuse it! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah, I thin Gina just kept up her horrible persona which seems to flow so naturally from her! And us "detractors" are just people who can recognise nastiness and falseness when we see it, and don't defend it or excuse it! :)

Looks at poster's past posts. Realises poster is a Hazel fan. Confirms to self that poster cannot therefore recognise nastiness and falseness if they whacked the poster in the face with their bazooms.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina was still bitching about Hazel on LF last night too .
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If someone spoke to you the way Hazel spoke to Gina you'd be bitching about them too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    She didn't have to hug her, she could have politely waved from the bottom of the stairs. Nasty Gina.
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    If someone spoke to you the way Hazel spoke to Gina you'd be bitching about them too.

Exactly shes doing the same as Hazel did when she thought Gina was evicted weeks ago, talking about her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Yes, she walked off when the announcement was made, and didn't reappear until Hazel had left the house when she jumped around saying how happy she was! Classy lady! Pity she never learned any manners!

She has never earned a honest buck in her life. She has no dignity. All this talk of staying in posh hotels and eating out in the finest restaurants. Is truly annoying especially when you know she doesn't pay for it from the money she has earned herself. Gina is a vile a disgusting girl. She literally thinks everyone in the house is beneath her.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who dislikes Gina, I like that she didn't do a retake of how two-faced she was back when Jemima was evicted. "Oh, I'll hug her goodbye and clap for her, then say good riddance in the Diary Room".

If you're so glad someone's leaving, don't be false and pretend to care at the time.
  • dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Note:

Hazel fans throught Gina should have hugged or said good bye to Hazel and was no lady or impolite for not so doing.:eek:

If Gina had hugged Hazel or said goodbye they would have said Gina is two faced:D

Logic fail......
  • Miranda123Miranda123 Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought that was brilliant, typical Gina

Why should she stand around, or at the bottom of the stairs, after the way Hazel spoke to her, she would have been a hypocrite if she had and she isnt a hypocrite (unlike Sophie)

I think Hazel would have done exactly the same (and rightly so) if Gina had been leaving

As for her being gleeful, of course she is, who wouldnt be, the only person who has been really vile to Gina is Hazel, so obviously she would be happy to see the back of her

Plus I do love Gina when shes in a good mood, cant wait for tonights show
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delly wrote: »
    Note:

Hazel fans throught Gina should have hugged or said good bye to Hazel and was no lady or impolite for not so doing.:eek:

If Gina had hugged Hazel or said goodbye they would have said Gina is two faced:D

Logic fail......

Exactly.
    I expect Hazel was pleased that Gina disappeared actually, as it would have been difficult for both of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delly wrote: »
    Note:

Logic fail......

Exactement ca.
  • JFDonaghyJFDonaghy Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    did she say goodbye to Dexter ?
    i know she didn't really give a fook about him but watching it through bleary eyes this morning it looked like he was just walking about not knowing what to do with himself.

Gina i could understand...i thought she would have done something for a laugh, but nothing really.
  • The_BonoboThe_Bonobo Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    She could have at least said goodbye and stood at the stairs while she left. No fake stuff just basic manners.

It is a game show. :rolleyes:
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't have to giver her a "false" anything! She could have just stood there and said goodbye and good luck like any person with any breeding would have done, but this is Gina we're talking about! Common courtesy and manners seem to elude her!

Well said. :)She is showing herself up more and more as the days so on. She really has no sense of commen courtsey. She is incredibly bad mannered and lacking any social decency.
  • momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the kitchen. Would of been v hipicritical of her to have stood and hugged her etc imo x
    N19 wrote: »
    She didn't have to hug her, she could have politely waved from the bottom of the stairs. Nasty Gina.
    kieran123y wrote: »
    She has never earned a honest buck in her life. She has no dignity. All this talk of staying in posh hotels and eating out in the finest restaurants. Is truly annoying especially when you know she doesn't pay for it from the money she has earned herself. Gina is a vile a disgusting girl. She literally thinks everyone in the house is beneath her.

It would have been common courtesy to say goodbye but an ignorant lump like Gina would not know this!
    Heaven only knows what they make of her in the posh restaurants she cannot hold her cutlery properly nor a champagne glass correctly.:D