Good on Norris

NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Really enjoyed Norris last night giving Kylie a few home truths, and goes to show he does really care for Mary (and this isn't the first time he has stood up for her). Sod Kylie's problems and running home putting on the waterworks, she obviously can give but can't take. Can't wait for her to go on a break, I like Paula Lane but the character is annoying.

Comments

• lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once again, corrie changing it's characters to suit storylines, no doubt we'll all hate Kylie soon...
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done, Norris. I really enjoyed his giving Kylie some home truths last night, it was time somebody did.
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like both but go on Norris well told.
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,925
    Forum Member
    Really enjoyed Norris last night giving Kylie a few home truths, and goes to show he does really care for Mary (and this isn't the first time he has stood up for her). Sod Kylie's problems and running home putting on the waterworks, she obviously can give but can't take. Can't wait for her to go on a break, I like Paula Lane but the character is annoying.

Agree with all you say. Kylie really annoyed me when she almost lunged at Norris, then ran home and cried when he said something that hit home. She definitely can't take it. I don't hate Kylie - I was on her side again when David was so po-faced and self-righteous - but she is pretty awful right now. I'm surprised Audrey allows her anywhere near the customers in the salon.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it too, although I'm amazed he isn't now getting all his food through a straw. :o
    No way would Kylie have let him get away with that.
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Totally agree. She was asking for that, I've no sympathy at all. Neither Norris nor Mary had done anything to warrant her being a stupid, petty, spiteful little bitch to them. In reality she'd have been sacked long ago for being so horrendously rude to customers. If she can't take an entirely accurate criticism maybe she shouldn't be nasty to everyone she ever encounters, then they might not be so keen to be nasty back. Sick to death of her lording it over everyone as if she's so great, she's a chav who sold her baby and slept with her husband's brother.